ITT: Arm gets it off his chest

Toffee.

Whare do I begin...

Oh... right... Halloween...

You know how I was Toffee, right?

BEKjiPZ.png

Toffee was somewhat of an exageration of a part of myself that I honestly never plan to revisit again. But that's another story.

LEWIS, on the other hand...

35a.png

Lewis followed a similar pattern of being a manifestation of another part of myself.

Or at least, the times I was acting in-character.

It was cute at first, but it managed to leave me in a sort of emotional wreck that caught me off guard.

And this has been eating away at me for these past few weeks, and I honestly can't bring myself to bottling it back up again.

tumblr_inline_ne88ky39Me1swukbx.jpg

Vivi, wharever you are, I'm still here... Waiting for you to come back...

But she never left. She's been here the whole time-

photo-thumb-88666.jpg?_r=1433408836

Her username is Sleepy

(You've had avatars of Vivi before on Skype, but still)

Like, I know you have other relationships in your life, but just... Hear me out...

I like how this can't just be an easy proposal of sorts

Ever since you've joined YCM/had me as a Skype contact, just everything about you; What you post about, the kinds of stuff you make, the various stories I've heard from you, etc, just all of it; It's always put big smile on my face because everything that you are is like everything I would ever want from someone. And the fact that we share a lot of similarities/have similar interests/etc just always makes things so much better for me. And I've adored every second of it. Like, you have the most warming aura about you that I haven't seen anywhere else(if that makes sense); Just your presense alone is enough to brighten my day. Like, to me, you are the personification of the song Smile Smile Smile, and you always put me in a good mood even if you are just stopping by to say hello; my heart literally causes me to melt at every encounter of you that I get, and I...

SLEEPY. IM IN LOVE WITH YOU.

There, I finally said it.

Like, I've kinda' sorta' hinted at this from time to time, but YCM's halloween does stuff to me.

No, I'm not making it seem like I'm only doing this because of halloween/HURR DURR STILL LEWIS- No.

I've honestly, and genuinly, had strong feelings for you.... For quite a few years now. I guess I've just been shy about it because I've never felt this way before towards anyone else.

And... I'm not entirely sure what you will think of me now, but I guess I just had to let you know how I felt.

mystery_skulls___ghost_by_pikachufanz-d8

-Lewis

-Armz

Uh... this does seem more like something you should have first said directly to the person of whom you– in your post– have the private contact information of, rather than making a public show and inadvertently putting pressure on Sleepy to give a specific answer so as to not displease a memberbase that very much has your back but...

giphy.gif

Uh... this does seem more like something you should have first said directly to the person of whom you– in your post– have the private contact information of, rather than making a public show and inadvertently putting pressure on Sleepy to give a specific answer so as to not displease a memberbase that very much has your back but...

I believe I have to agree with Agro here.

While I certainly respect the willingness to put your feelings out there, it's worth noting that... Exposure to this degree can make some people feel extremely uncomfortable. While you certainly should be commended for the thought, it is important to say that there should be no pressure on Sleepy.

That said, I do congratulate you for finally opening up and accepting those feelings. It's a big first step to take, but it is very important.

I meant to close this thread earlier; I'm doing it now, regardless; Got preoccupied with some stuff/wasn't all that active recently.

Yes, a PM would have made 500 times more sense; I've said this to a few people over on Skype after they mentioned it to me.

This thread was originally going to contain other stuff, but I ultimately just went with what the OP contains, as that was the main point of the thread/I deleted everything else as I didn't want to bore you with the rest.

I talked it over with Sleepy; She doesn't feel the same, but she was really understanding of this, and it didn't damage/change anything we already had; I'm honestly fine with this.

Sleepy mentioned that this thread as a bit out of the ordinary, I already appologized about it being public-

Part of why it was a thread in the first place, is because I figured it would be the best way for me to get it off my chest/get it out there/etc, this helpped me greatly/gave me the courage to do it. A simple PM wouldn't really do it. This seems stupid to everyone else, sure, but it has more meaning to myself(not just because it's a thread but because of other reasons).

And I appreciate the comments, but again, I meant to just leave the topic as just the OP and call it a day.

Archived