Winter 2016 Anime

http://anichart.net/winter

It's time again to make our initial lists that will most likely end up being somewhat different when the time actually comes.

Durarara!!x2 Ketsu - Sequel

Haruchika - P.A. Works

Ao no Kanata no Four Rhythm & Divine Gate - Cute girls

Well, mine is significantly smaller than usual. I usually have a ton that I at least want to watch, so between now and then, recommend lots of stuff that I probably won't end up finishing (but will try to check out and might end up finishing).

Ajin - Nice looking cover. No idea what it's about.

Dagashi Kashi - Girl of the season comin' through

DRRR - eh, will catch up someday but i sure hope the budget's more decent

Haruchika - P.A Works

Macross Delta - For the robots, love songs, and all inbetween

PSO2 - Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

MUV LUV SCHWARZENMARKEN - ITS TIME BRING IT

Kizu - lol

WIXOSS - so is this the recap movie or is it a new thing

• Ajin has a pretty cool premise, with that Who Wants to Live Forever trope going for it.
  • Akagami 2, yes.
  • AssClass 2, yes!
  • 4 Rhythm has my interest due to common flight making for some potential.
  • Boku Dake ga Inai Machi feels like Steins;Gate. Still has my interest.
  • GATE 2, yes.
  • Kono Subarashii Sekai has a familiar title, but I forgot where I saw it. Will look into that.
  • Phantom World has a vaguely ghost-based premise. Interested.
  • Shoujo-tachi is a role reversal of SaeKano. Interested.

Alright, that season's got promise. And still has Heavy Object, which is cool.

hmm...i think i'll check

-Ao no Kanata no Four Rhythm (sci-fi with romance? intersting, it looks peaceful too)

-Dimension W (another sci-fi that look peaceful, definitely worth checking)

-Gate 2 (S1 is pretty decent, so yeah i'll take this one too)

-Haruchika: Haruta to Chika wa Seishun Suru (Mandatory SOL for the season)

-Ooyasan wa Shishunki! (Same as above)

been a while since i actually have more than 2 anime to look forward, next season look promising 

Besides just waiting for this Durarara stuff to finish and then hoping it doesn't take me too long to actually watch it... mildly interested in, but have no absolutes so far this season:

Active Raid - Code Geass director, could be cool

Dagashi Kashi - I don't even know, but should be good regardless

Divine Gate - Cute girls

Haruchika - P.A. Works

Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! - Trailer was cute and funny

Musaigen no Phantom World - KyoAni

Good thing for Heavy Object.

Let's see here.

Active Raid looks cool.

Everyone will probably love/hype Ajin. People nowadays are into those psychological deep themes and sadistic/schizo-protags. I'll probably stick to just reading it....

Phantasy Star Online 2 is getting an anime!?!? [salt]Oh Wow! It's just too bad it came out in english so late after I stopped caring to want to play it so I can care enough about the future anime...!!! [/salt] Maybe after I play the game in ENGLISH, I'll watch it

Schwarzesmarken looks cool.

Of course I'm going to watch next Persona 3 movie, and possibly the WIXOSS movie. Idk what the movie is going to be about, but having read some of the spin-off mangas WIXOSS has a lot of interesting side stories they can talk about.

Utawarerumono looks cool.

Hai no Ginsou no Grimgar looks cool.

Anything else I'd have to look deeper into. I usually try to avoid seasonal anime.

When I look up Ajin, I see it with the Horror tag. To anyone who's read the manga, is it horror in the way of Parasyte, or is it actually scary horror? The manga caught my eye the other day and now it's got an anime coming up next season that I may be checking out.

Nice, nice. Welcome, it's a great game although it's not the one MMO to satisfy all my online urges. Still sunk in a decent amount of time in it though. I do believe that they're releasing Episode 4 soon so I might redownload that pain in the ass >25GB game again to check it out myself.

On a very tangentially related note, Schwarzesmarken's visual novel adaptation's opening video was released a few days ago.

fripside's a decent group and all but they really don't fit the visuals. Or rather the visual directing in that kinda sucked. I dunno. Even for Muv-Luv, Schwarzesmarken's looking real dark and gritty and colorless too, not sure how much I'll like it. Either way, the anime OP should be out in a while, or maybe by the time the first episode airs.

When I look up Ajin, I see it with the Horror tag. To anyone who's read the manga, is it horror in the way of Parasyte, or is it actually scary horror? The manga caught my eye the other day and now it's got an anime coming up next season that I may be checking out.

iirc, Ajin isn't terribly scary. The manga didn't hold my interest at all despite the neat premise.

For what I'm actually interested in:

Bubuki Buranki

Dimension W

Hai to Gensou no Grimgar

Norn9 Norun Nonetto

I read the Aijin manga, i can say with 80% confidence that they will not adapt it 100%, but i can say with 100% confidence that if they do, it will be pretty amazing,

Ansatsu Kyoushitsu, never actualy finished the first season, read the manga and forgot to catch up on the anime.

the premise of Boku dake ga inai, sounds interesting, worth giving it a shot.

Dimension W, always wanted to read it, but now that it's being animated, i don't have to, i'l give it a shot.

Divine Gate sounds like a combination of tower of god and kekkai sensen, might be worth a watch if the protags get decent personalities.

DRRR!!X2K, guaranteed watch.

Hai to Gensou seems interesting, the premise alone feels like it'll keep me attached.

Norn9 might be worth a watch, i'll at least give it a few episodes to draw me in.

PSO2... I swear, if this gets an american release before the game does i'm boycotting sega.

Wixoss&P3 movies? yep, marked to watch.

Archived