That King of the Hill RP-ish game

cr47t

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No Hills M8

I laugh as your attempt to sentence me to death results in me using Boundary Life/Death to Instantly kill Striker's forces with a snap of my fingers, I then take over the hills aside from Kyng's, since he's not Provoking me at all with my previous attack... oh I forgot to mention that I can do that with Both hands?

My Hills

I use GM action to nerf Pennar so he can no longer do "boundary" manipulation, and undo any effects of this used on any player. This means Striker + the rest are alive. (GM actions can't be prevented or removed except by the GM, this is to prevent absolute anarchy)

Striker's Rainbow Hills

I use manipulated family trees to prove that I am simultaneously cr47t's uncle and Kyng's cousin, and take partial ownership of the hills.

I use DNA testing to undo that atrocities, not allowing your blood to taint my lineage as I enjoy life at my hill.

When I finally get the email from cr47t(my internet stopped) I look at what is happening I see everything is alright so i just steal the broken glass from way back for my inventions.

[spoiler=My Inventions]This is to explain how me building will work without making a big post. once per post I can roll a 6 sided dice I add one letter to the invention with the same number. When I get half way though an invention's name I will say what advantage it will give me. When all the letters are in and the invention's name completly revealed it will be built, but if someone guesses the invention before the half way mark they get it once it is built, I roll a one.

Inventions 1. An???????????????? 2. ???????????????????????? 3. ????????????? 4. V???????????????? 5. ??????????? 6. B??????????

um...scissors

Thanks Divine *steals scissors* it helped me with my inventions plus I used to cut up the card CGK was using to counter the chain that cr47t made.

[spoiler=My Inventions]This is to explain how me building will work without making a big post. once per post I can roll a 6 sided dice I add one letter to the invention with the same number. When I get half way though an invention's name I will say what advantage it will give me. When all the letters are in and the invention's name completly revealed it will be built, but if someone guesses the invention before the half way mark they get it once it is built, I roll a two.Inventions

1. An???????????????? 2. F??????????????????????? 3. ????????????? 4. V???????????????? 5. ??????????? 6. B??????????

I use GM action to nerf Pennar so he can no longer do "boundary" manipulation, and undo any effects of this used on any player.

I was WAY ahead of you buddy~

I Manipulate the Boundary Possible/Impossible (Again) to completely negate any nerfs anytime while in my Previous(As in these) powers....

Here's the juicy thing too, Since Nerfing Boundary Manipulation is set to "Impossible"... I pretty much laugh at you for that, granted, Rule 0 is a thing

but why hit me constantly? granted I do it in a very much overpoweringly manner, but I'm still playing the game as it is, the end result is I take over the hill(s) and someone ends up Bypassing my Defenses regardless (Even if I set going to the Hills "Impossible", THAT is even bypassed somehow)

anyway, since my Anti-Nerf Protocols are working, I use Boundary Dream/Reality to Chain Time Stop, then  Summon 30 Suns onto the battlefield, I proceed to Detonate them and turn them into Supernovas, Obliterating everyone else's Hands, fields, and Decks, then inflict 400d6 Quadrillion damage to their Life Points, while Using Boundary Possible/Impossible to preserve the Hills

Have Fun with that

Scarlet Hills

You do realize Pennar that I am the GM not you, and that supernovas are powerful and you need to be careful with them so you dont get yourself blown up too.

Also I bring in Konami who disqualifies and bans Pennar for cheating. (using banned cards, using non-card devices as monsters/cards)

Striker's Rainbow Hills + Des's Mountain

You do realize Pennar that I am the GM not you, and that supernovas are powerful and you need to be careful with them so you dont get yourself blown up too.

I realize both points, The Supernova thing is DnD Related stuff, Hyper-epic bullcrap that I took from somewhere, Rule 0 Is actually an Unwritten rule I know of and sometimes enforce, but is most often used in DnD

so the question still stands, Why am I getting hit with every Nerf? See Points in Previous Posts

Note the Supernova thing was actually a joke anyway, I revert back to my current form and actually took over the hills easily while you guys were focused on the duel

The Prophet's Hills

[spoiler=My Inventions]This is to explain how me building will work without making a big post. once per post I can roll a 6 sided dice I add one letter to the invention with the same number. When I get half way though an invention's name I will say what advantage it will give me. When all the letters are in and the invention's name completly revealed it will be built, but if someone guesses the invention before the half way mark they get it once it is built, I roll a three.Inventions 1. An???????????????? 2. ???????????????????????? 3. I???????????? 4. V???????????????? 5. ??????????? 6. B??????????

When going to get food for pumpkin I see penner trying to take over the hills so I pull out a piece of the glass i stole earlier and yell 'God dammit Bobby, get off my hill!', with makes him turn around surprised,then the sunlight hit the piece of glass at just the right angle that it reflects offf of it and hit's penner's eyes, making him blind. After that I pay an ex-Welsh international goalkeeper to smother penner with his gloves. Then, using my cyborg steath, i thow penner on to CKG. Afterwoods I call pumpkin telling him he can have the tuna on the beach and to work on my inventions. I then give cr47t the north east and west hills. My south hill and mount.

Well scince the south hill can't be entered, making it no use to you, can I have it back or do I need to fight you with referances to past posts.

[spoiler=My Inventions]This is to explain how me building will work without making a big post. once per post I can roll a 6 sided dice I add one letter to the invention with the same number. When I get half way though an invention's name I will say what advantage it will give me. When all the letters are in and the invention's name completly revealed it will be built, but if someone guesses the invention before the half way mark they get it once it is built, I roll a three.Inventions 1. An???????????????? 2. ???????????????????????? 3. I???????????? 4. Vo??????????????? 5. ??????????? 6. B??????????

• 4 months later...

Archived