That King of the Hill RP-ish game

cr47t

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the only Other thing I can do is wait for South Hill for to regain it's Plant-life and Fauna, some of the Fauna might have been affected by my god's energy, but their hide simply toughens and large stalks of various crystals grow out of their backs, which can promote the hunting of the said creatures

Just as Northhillshire's colonists move in the area, the Tribe of Pennarville moves west, angered that the colonists took their home and for their Slandering of themselves and their Lord and Savior, I Teleport into Northhillshire as I forgot to grab a certain thing and we wouldn't want that thing waking up and rampaging now would we?

I move the Zebach back to Pennarville and I find that they have a request for me, A Village further to the west desires to destroy the small tribe to further their territory... instead of my usual strategy, they seem more willing to see the other tribe's "Lord and Savior" so I decide to pay them a visit... to find their Militia waiting for me with guns ready to fire, I was about to rip them apart until a more official looking man approached me, recognizing me as the "False Prophet", Their whole village had actually thought my existence was a hoax until now, He was hoping for a peace talk until he noticed that I was on edge and obviously upset, likely from the actions that caused me to come to his village, just my angry presence alone caused the poor man's confidence to crumble into a pathetic heap, which causing him to stutter until the end of the "Peace talk"...

In the end, that village that threatened Pennarville was no more and it grew into an actual town

Pennarville is mine, and South Hill is Restored, but Treacherous

I go to the official who failed to peace talk with Pennar and bring him to a hospital for mental recovery. After he recovers and gets out, together we talk about how to get the situation under control and to stop the madness caused by pennar. We decide that a first step is to found a small nation upon the land, which is unclaimed by any other countries. We name it the Republic of Quadmesa, meaning "four hills", I make myself President, make my new official friend Vice President, and set up the East Hill as the new capital. I also send CGK, who survived and is in the hospital, an invitation to be our general since he basically has an army now from Kittenville.

==Map of Quadmesa==

-------------------------------------------------------Northhilltown(town, owner dispute)

North Hill: Kyng's

Cardgametown(town w/ academy)------------West Hill: cgk's ---- East Hill: my hill ---------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------South Hill: Uninhabitable (being fixed up) -------------Kittenville(town)

(The -s are to center things up for the map)

Except for me, I could move the entirety of Pennarville to South Hill, but the conditions there are Treacherous and getting an entire town moved there is just as difficult

I teleport into North Hill to check up on Kyng's new tenants, then back to Pennarville, then I look over my options:

1. Build up my forces and eventually take over the entirety of Quadmesa

2. Take over Quadmesa 1 hill at a time and 1 city at a time with the Zebach

3. Find more dragons to acquire more Zebachs (Which is the most Logical approach)

I decided to take the third option and walk within town to find locations of various dragons, I go further west as a result...

Pennarville is mine

As I finish a short walk for exercise, I catch sight of Pennar hiking through the mountains before he gets out of sight, and guess that he's going off to get more dragons. I head back to my capital, which is basically just my house, the vice president's house, and two offices for each of us on the east hill. I let the Vice President (VP) know what happened and we formulate a plan to stop the conquest. We start taking action as soon as we have formed the plan.

The steps we take are;

1. Call the governments of the US and UK to back us up with military support. They accept and get some troops over here, and offer my backyard for their camp (it has enough room for them).

2. Begin setting up anti-Zebfisnoodf-orwhateveryoucallthem defenses around the boundaries of Quadmesa. 

3. Make and publish a constitution for Quadmesa, including the rules of the game listed on the OP.

4. Declare Pennar an outlaw.

5. Go on my blog and post about Quadmesa and how it is now it's own country. This goes viral too.

Now with this being my completed plan (but I might do more later), I stop my actions in the game for this post.

==Map of Quadmesa==

-------------------------------------------------------Northhilltown(town, owner dispute)

Cardgametown(town w/ academy)------------West Hill: cgk's ---- East Hill: my hill ---------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------South Hill: No entry zone -------------Kittenville(town)

Hum... Well the title of Cardhamegeneral sounds nice, but I much prefer being king. I come to cr47t's presidential house and do a military coup, taking over Quasmeda. I post an online video, rallying people to my cause with lots of kittens doing adorable things in the background. Thanks to them, my army grows and the seeds of rebellion are planted in the minds of Pennar' people, especially the adolescents. The poor of Nothhill and Northhillyown are also inpired, as the working conditions there are terrible. I plot my next move.

My West Hill,East Hill and Kittenville.

Seeds of Rebellion may have been planted in their minds, but they remember what happened to their previous mayor just being in my presence, The seeds dissolve quickly because of that, nobody wants to fight something that terrifyingly outguns them

in the meantime, I found a dragon and wounded it very easily, I teleport back to find on the news that CGK has betrayed cr47t, seeing a chance, I meditate to undo the 'Nerf' that was put on me then proceed to teleport to East Hill's Presidential house and beat the living crap out of CGK and throw him out the window... and get the hell out of dodge before anyone could retaliate by Teleporting out of there

News of my presence in East Hill catches on, everyone's Morale drops towards CGK as he "Let in" Pennar into the Presidential house and towards cr47t, because they suspect a connection between me and him

My Pennarville

The nerf cannot be undone. Believing yourself to be free of it, when you teleported in, one of my kitten guards, under a glamour to look like me, confronted you and was nearly killed. Luckily, I was returning to my cottage next to the mansion after a rewarding day of helping the needy, dueling and training kittens and humans in the above. I saw the poor kitten and healed. The footage of your attack gets 'leaked' online, showing a divine wolfman attacking an innocent kitten and beating it to within an inch of death for no reason. Across the land, people begin to rise in opposition to Pennar, hiding and avoiding direct confrontation. I qm currently working on way to take out the dragon apostle things.

My East, West hills and Kittenville. And soon enough, my people.

(P.S

I found your argument about why no one would challenge someone who out powers them amusing. After all, you and the others are equally silly: You face me.)

After getting kicked off the East Hill by CGK, me and the VP move to the US, where I send a message to CGK asking for a compromise between the government-- I ask CGK to let me come back to power, and if he does I will allow us to be co-presidents along with my friend, who was VP before the coup. (Kinda like how Rome had 2 consuls, except in this case it would be 3, so there would not be an equal split in the votes)

I also get on my blog and talk about PEnnar's attempt to seize the government, calling that as well as his previous dragon attacks acts of terrorism. Within 48 hours of the post being published every major power of the world is in an uproar. Even some of pennar's followers are ticked off at the unneccesary violence Pennar did with the kitten and dragon, but are also mad at me too for antagonizing pennar further. Finally, I endorse spaz's cave.

==Map of Quadmesa==

Spaz's cave; spaz's-------------------------------------------------------Northhilltown(town, owner dispute)

Cardgametown(town w/ academy)------------West Hill: cgk's ---- East Hill: cgk's ---------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------South Hill: No entry zone -------------Kittenville(town)

(P.S: I found your argument about why no one would challenge someone who out powers them amusing. After all, you and the others are equally silly: You face me.)

(Considering you have yet to find the tools to damage the Girgashiy and the Zebachs? let alone defeat them? what about the willpower to directly oppose something that can potentially hit as hard as a truck and is infamous for it's aggression?)

That Dragon I attacked earlier? It succumbs to the divine power in it's wounds as well, Becoming a second Zebach, I teleport it back to Pennarville, who is silent and glaring at me... I simply announce to the village "My attacks on the dragons are necessary to expand this town, that Attack against the kitty? I thought I was attacking a person who betrayed his friend, a person whom exiled him for the absolute purpose of selfish gain, considering that some defenses can faze me, however, I have no desire for attempting to "Take over" a government at this moment, maybe when I have the forces to do so, but not now"

All the Hatred in Pennarville is now redirected back at CGK, even to the point where some of the people wanted to become Apostles themselves... so I granted some of them their Desire

Unknowing to both me and CGK, that kitty Doppelganger that I attacked was suffused by my divine energy as well, in addition, some of the Divine energy in the Fauna in South Hill starts to spread, turning more of the Fauna at East and West Hill and in between the 2 hills into the Mutant Crystal creatures, making the terrain there Treacherous

Pennarville is mine and my Forces Grow

Even if your target was "a person who betrayed his friend, a person whom exiled him for the absolute purpose of selfish gain", that isn't an excuse. If you want to get someone back for that you get local authorities to deal with it appropriately. I don't need to post about it to know, and neither do the people in other areas outside Quadmesa who hear about your claim. I go to the UN, and we decide what we will do about Pennar, who now may post a serious threat to other areas. Eventually me and other UNers release an announcement that unless Pennar stops his takeover conquests, we will deal with it.

==Map of Quadmesa==

Spaz's cave; spaz's-------------------------------------------------------Northhilltown(town, owner dispute)

Cardgametown(town w/ academy)------------West Hill: cgk's ---- East Hill: cgk's ---------------------------------------------------

Hum. After realizing the full depth of Pennar's power, I go to cr47t and agree to the consul approach. However when I return, I find someone left Akashic Records open and scribbled all over it. I quickly alter these areas, though I do find it funny to see Kyng walking into the center of his estate and begin screaming that this is his hill and he is reclaiming it.

I quickly notice the change in the kitty, forcing me to out into lockdown. However, this news also gets 'leaked', along with a video of the kitty ranting and raving about how all must become mindless servants of Pennar and that he'll kill us all. The minutes of an interview with the poor thing are also released, with it explaining how the divine power has changed and the surrounding fauna, along with more incendiary comments about thr nature of Pennar's power that makes me pity his Zebrachs and people, even more so then when I merely thought they lived beneath a mad prophet.

Also, I reveal my ultimate weapon: All the kitties have been trained in Buster Blader decks, making them the ultimate anti-dragon force. Take that Zebrachs.

I get my duel school students to quickly wipe out the infected fauna, though I work on a cure.

My Alliance over Quasmeda, my west hill, my town, my duel school, my Kittenville and I'll give ownership of East Hill back to cr47t.

I count up my total forces that I have, and gained from the people that were willing:

I gained 20 Girgashiy, of Various Forms (Including 2 whose very presence infects the divine power, but in only enough quantities to infect more Fauna and weak minded people, but also includes 12 Wingless ones) out of 35 willing as I said I only turned some

I've had 2 Fully Formed Zebachs, who are merely the Siege weapons in the army, The Girgashiy are the main force...

Seeing the announcement, I simply get on and simply type up "You want a battle?", I turn and Endow one of my most trusted Civilians, one of the original 7 in the tribe with my powers, turning him into a Prophet as well, this allows the village to defend itself and to send reinforcements as needed

Pennarville is mine and I am Mobilizing

(Mind giving us a list of of the abilities of these guys? I couldn't find anything on the Zebrachs or Girashiy when I googled them.)

Seeing how Pennar has the ability to create mindless slaves, I work on finding the cure. I discover that the blood of the infected kitten provides a mild vaccine agisant it. I use magic and science to create very large quantities of the stuff. However, knowing Pennar, I know that he'll use this to his advantage. So I don't use it on my people, instead sneaking into Pennar's village and mixing it with the drinking water of the people. I have this done hours BEFORE Pennar erases the identity of one of the seven to make a mindless prophet-slave. The effects of the drinking water will be most interesting...

In other news, I fortify mine and cr47t's holdings to the extreme, preventing anything less then a dragon or pennar himself getting through. Since the grunts of my army run Buster Blader.dek and Pennar can ass pull powers to get by any defense, I fell pretty happy with it. I also send a couple of small forces to Kyng and Spaz, asking for them yo either join us, or remain neutral. I advise them that if they don't join us, they should work together or with Pennar as opposed to becoming a mindless slave who develops new abilities whenever Pennar needs it and is pretty much final boss tier in their own right.

That done, I head into the mountains. Why, I shall not say...

All hills and armies stay the same, etc.

(Zebachs are capable of Swiping with their front legs, and when they roar, they create a Ring of Tombstones in an area it wills, After a while, everything inside the ring gets hit with a massive explosive ray of light as if it comes from the sky, this can flatten towns, it is rumored that The Zebach can Reanimate the dead, but I believe it's not true, so I don't use it until I confirm it's true

Girgashiys have a wider toolbox of abilities, All Girgashiy use massive Staves as weapons and can Teleport in similar fashion to me, although it is less free to do so, They are capable of incanting spells that produce a contagion that can kill and spread like wildfire or Imprisoning a large number of people in Crystals, Winged Girgashiy have 2 additional abilities, They can Summon portals to enter and rain down huge shards of Peridot and they can absorb souls although they cannot do that until they are seriously injured, the aforementioned 2 have a presence that infects various Fauna and weak minded people with the divine power, turning them into Mutant Fauna and Wingless Girgashiy respectively

As a note, The contagion dies off quickly as long as it does not spread and the Soul Absorption can be disrupted by inflicting a lot of damage to it during the attack

For future Reference, The Girgashiy is based on the Mabinogi's Raid Boss of the same name and the Zebach is based on the knowledge of a Future Boss in that game of the same name, with amplified range to fit it's role, I am also using Pennar's Abilities as per canon(With occasional blinks into the Boundary Weaving abilities of my Previous name to fix the game when something really bad happens)

(The Prophet that I made is actually Free Willed unlike the other Apostles, he can turn against me as likely as the other civilians, I should have made that part Clear)

The Vaccine fails miserably in it's purpose, as the divine power already present in the village is too great for the vaccine (Yes, Faith is a Shield in this case), even afterward, the villagers noticed a funny taste in the water an started boiling it before drinking it...

I notice CGK in the hills and assume that he is Dragon Hunting as well, so I send a wingless Girgashiy after the bugger, and see how he holds out

Hills, Towns and Armies don't change

So, since Pennar's guys are pretty much bullet proof, cr47t is in the UN conference room and I laugh at bullets, I presume Striker has taken Kyng's hill. Unluckily, he is soon brought to court cause Kyng has infected his people with court room obsession. Have fun.

Thanks Pennar. I hoped you would send a dude after me. I wait for him to attack, before spring me own, trap. I use my powers to bind him in place with a Fiendish Chain, before steeling myself for the upcoming gruesome task.

I cut open the Girgashiy with a mini-lightsaber, before taking samples of his blood and organs. I also sense the presence of a ex-farmer inside the soul of the beast, its former identity. Pitying the poor soul's torment, I kill the Girgashiy and bury it, before returning home with my samples and a much increased knowledge about Girgashiy anatomy and powers. Unfortunately, I haven't discovered a full strength vaccine like I hoped. I make the decision to have the livestock and young children vaccinated with the infected kitty's blood, preventing Pennar sizing control of their fragile minds with those Winged Girgashiy. 

All properties are the same pretty much, except Nathaniel D. Striker has Kyng's hill and is in court.

Archived