That King of the Hill RP-ish game

cr47t

Ok, so I think this game has come up a few times, let's do it again.

This is kinda an RP-styled game. Basically what you do is; make a post about claiming the hill from the above user.

However, there are still some rules.

RULES;

1. All main YCM forum rules apply here.

2. No content that would get a restricted rating if used in media that gets a rating.

3. Dont make your posts too long like actual RP threads in the RP section sometimes do. You don't really need any more than 5 sentences, so try to keep your IC posts on here to that amount or less.

4. No blank posts either, or posts just saying "i take the hill". Try to be specific, please.

5. Promoting or making light of any serious event/situation in the world is banned, even if used as a joke. If you see any post doing so, please use the report feature immediately, as I will.

6. No breaking the state of the game. This means no posting stuff that, with the slight RP-ish style of the game, nobody could normally get around/past.

7. If the above rule is broken and the state of the game gets too chaotic, the GM or a legit YCM mod can reset the game in a post (or, as I sometimes type instead, "press the reset button.") This would return the game to it's original situation (that of the original post.)

8. I, cr47t, being the starter of the thread, is the GM (game master) of the thread. Being the GM, I get to judge rulings of the rules, invalidate posts if they get too hard, and use rule 7. (Only the Gm can do each of these. This is to try to keep some order in the game.)

9. GM actions (or actions that only the GM can use, including resets as stated in rule 7) are final if used. Claiming to undo them is not allowed.

Ok, so let's start.

I find the hill alone and decide to claim it as my own. My hill.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sneak into and use your garlandchaos's tank to blast both ego and Thar off the hill then drive up to the top of the hill and put up my own flag on the tank. My hill.

Also Thar be specific please.

I'm not even on the hill, tho

I'm Dova. Dova has 4 letters. Hill also has 4 letters.

4 / 4 = 1

Do you know what also has 1 of something? That's right!

My Avi has 1 face. But wait, there's more!

cr47t started the game. cr47t has 5 letters.

5 / 1 = 5.

Coincidence? I don't think so, so let's move on.

5 * the number of letters in my name (4) = 20

20 / the number of letters in my user title (10) = 2

My Avi has 2 eyes. Dova's hill confirmed.

I activate REKINDLING!

GO, DICECLOPS #1, DICECLOPS #2 AND DICECLOPS #3!!!

Normal Summon, Jumbo Drill! Increase the Levels of all Machine-Type monsters I control by 1! I overlay Diceclops #1 and Diceclops #2 for Cyber Dragon Nova! I activate Nova's effect, detaching Diceclops #1 to Special Summon Cyber Dragon from my Graveyard. I then Overlay the Jumbo Drill, Cyber Dragon and the remaining Diceclops for Divorzhak, King of Heavy Industry! Finally, I Xyz Summon Cyber Dragon Infinity using Cyber Dragon Nova! 

Cyber Dragon Infinity activate's its effect, attaching Chuck Norris to itself as Xyz Material!

I ENTER MY BATTLE PHASE! DIGVORZHAK! DESTROY cr47t AND CAPTURE THE HILL!

Archived