That King of the Hill RP-ish game

cr47t

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hear all people on the hill including the one that gave me my kitten were suck in to another dimension so i brake out of prison and rip Grand Master Penguin Spaz up so brutally that it can not be mentioned here before returning to my mountain with my kitten becurse fighting over a hill is riddulous.

kyng's hill

my mount.

I decide to leave Kyng alone and move to another spot. It's close enough to Kyng's hill for other players to come over without using up too much of their energy/resources, but far enough that it is not in Kyng's estate. It is also, if you are at Kyng's house/hill, just beyond the earth-view horizon.

The new spot has 2 hills right next to eachother. I claim the eastern one and leave the west hill alone for the next poster.

East hill is my hill. West hill is up for grabs.

(I like the way we all ignore cr47t's attempt at restoring order)

I get together Joey Wheeler, Chazz Princeton, Crow Hogan, Yuma from Zexal (sigh) and Kit Blade from Arc-V. I get them to attack Liepard and they defeat him in a Turbo Shadow Action Duel, and claim the main hill (the southern hill, if you will).

I now own both the Western and Southern Hill through my lackeys.

I've also made significant advances armor-wise.

... F***. Not the armor. I quickly hire an elite strike team of Duel Academy Students, led by DBZ Piccolo, who turns out to be an avid YGO fan and won his locals. They steal the armor and retrieve the Millennium Puzzle from Yami's dead body. By combining it with the Vylon armor, I unlock Pennar's powers in addition to my own. Using my power, I bring Kyng to court and lay claim to the hill, getting my hands on the deed. This mighty deed done, my and a team of Duel Disk armed DBZ characters attack and take the South Hill.

I own the South and West Hill, and have my eyes on the East Hill.

... F***. Not the armor. I quickly hire an elite strike team of Duel Academy Students, led by DBZ Piccolo, who turns out to be an avid YGO fan and won his locals. They steal the armor and retrieve the Millennium Puzzle from Yami's dead body. By combining it with the Vylon armor, I unlock Pennar's powers in addition to my own. Using my power, I bring Kyng to court and lay claim to the hill, getting my hands on the deed. This mighty deed done, my and a team of Duel Disk armed DBZ characters attack and take the South Hill.

I own the South and West Hill, and have my eyes on the East Hill.

I Use my Past Incarnation's Power to Manipulate the Boundary of Cause and Effect to cause the Fusion of the Macgruffins to produce an Adamantine Cooking Pot instead of the unlocking of powers, however, instead of my Period of inactivity I normally have with doing that, I head North and Create a Fourth Hill, known as the North Hill, because You cannot have those 3 without having all 4 Cardinal Directions

The Prophet's North Hill

...Using my power, I bring Kyng to court and lay claim to the hill, getting my hands on the deed...

Your claim is laughed out of court as a prior precedent already exists to prevent such ludicrous theft of property. Furthermore, as only the original hill - the one I happen to own - is relevant, the hill remains mine.

Ok so pennar has the north hill, i have east, cardgameking (CGK) has west and Kyng has the south/original hill.

And Kyng is being annoying by saying his hill is the only relevant hill when practically everyone else has been fighting over the other 3.

By using first-poster-in-thread power, I make all the other hills as relevant as the one Kyng has.

Then I start an alliance with the rest of the players, including pennar, CGK, and Kyng's lawyers because they are fed up with being a pain in the butt to the rest of the players all the time.

So the Alliance's new lawyers (who are not Kyng's lawyers anymore) bring Kyng to court and prove him guilty of trollish disrespect to other game players. Kyng gets jailed until released by another player besides himself.

North Hill: pennar's hill

West hill: cardgameking's hill. ----- East hill: My hill

South Hill: Also cardgameking's hill.

In the valley of the Four Hills, I establish Kitten Hill Village, where people may come and go as they please, with kittens everywhere. It is here that y'all can recieve your goods, kitten-based or otherwise. Kitten Hill Village is owned by no one, as cat's don't give 2shits.

The Four Hills remain in their rulers possessions.

Archived