That King of the Hill RP-ish game

cr47t

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Terrortop -> Taketomborg -> Leviair to Summon myself back without Normal Summoning.

I then Normal Summon Top Runner to Synchro myself into Crystal Wing using the (apparentally Machine-Type) Hastorr that I was.

Hastorr equips to Chuck Norris/Mr Spaz, negating their effects and preventing them from attacking.

My hill.

You are a hill?

It should be Watashi no hill desu

The price for that grammar lesson is your hill. I take it. My hill.

No, it should be watashi my hill desu.

The price for your grammar lesson is, again, the hill. I take it.

My hill.

I use an illusion making you think that a fire ant hill is your hill, then claim the real one for myself.

My hill. And Enguin too because I need someone to watch Euro 2016 with.

While you two were distracted, I come from no where and tell my loyal followers to take the hill and leave a pile on manure in it's place to make you believe you still have it. I then bestow a divine attachment to the hill.

Monarch XO's Hill

I put a lawsuit on everyone except cr47t, for not getting my nickname right even after I changed my name and keeping the 'des' part in it, therefore bankrupting all of YCM, cursing a major economic crisis, in this crisis I claim the hill and give half to Cr47t informing him of the situation, trying to convince him that we were allies in the old universe.

Des's/Cr47t's hill.

• 3 weeks later...

Seeing Desman's point, I grab the new Darklord cards and trap my allied devils' souls in the cards, before using them to obliterate you all. After some tough negotiations, my and the devils agree that I can rent the hill as long as I long as I provide them with regular supply of souls. I set up a university on the hill, and use the students to keep them happy.

Renting the hill.

Own the college on top (CGK Institute).

Archived