That King of the Hill RP-ish game

cr47t

The remainder of my army happens to be Nukeproof as well, and I simply just Teleport out of harm's way, My Prophet decides to trigger the Apostle Transformation on the rest of the Citizens of Pennarville and teleport to prevent the nuke from affecting them, then teleport out of harm's way... Poor Striker made the Situation worse:

I now have 300 Girgashiy, 6 of them are powerful enough to infect the surroundings with it's divine power, of all of them? only 120 are without wings

I teleport back to what remains of Pennarville, the debris everywhere, I find my other Prophet who then tells me what he did and who is responsible and I am very Much Furious, I send a "Strike Team" of 5 Winged Girgashiy after Striker... Needless to say, his control didn't last long, lasting only 1.2 seconds, Close to the record but no cigar XD

North Hill is mine now, but I'm simply holding it for Kyng

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nukes? Don't make me laugh. By teleporting to... Somewhere I can't reveal without ruining my master plan, my and my holdings avoid the nuke. It does devastate the surrounding area, but my UN connections bring in plenty of foreign trees, good wildlife and GM agriculture, boosting productivity.

I take advantage of the desolation in other ways, creating outposts and castles to fortify things further. Each outpost has at least 3 Kitten Buster Blader Duelists and either a Kitten Elite (Uses Fire Fist, Yosenju, any Beast/Beast Warrior dexks/archetypes) and Academy Elite, who run huge rarities of decks.

did I mention that my Girgashiys are Mine-proof as well? ah well, they fly anyway, I send one of the Divine Energy Spreading Girgashiy after Striker's Hill, in the end, the Divine Energy spreads to the Northern Hill Fauna and many of Striker's Citizens, turning them into Girgashiy... then, Evidently I receive news of a Dragon Dwelling within the North Hill, so I proceed to defeat it and bring it's Corpse back to the Remains of Pennarville

Due to the Spontaneous rising of many Girgashiy and the Mutant Fauna wrecking Havoc in North Hill, All of his Lawyers see an Opportunity and sue him for wrongful death, this causes him to lose North Hill and his "Prowess in Court"

The courts prohibit your theft of my deed. You're impeached for your crimes, while Striker is thrown in jail as the deed has always been mine through legitimacy - furthermore, the existing precedence of absurdness overrules Striker's silly court order, returning my hill as I have a neat estate development begin.

Unluckily for Kyng, the nation Is in a state of emergency. I've been granted emergency powers, so I can claim the deed for the good of the people, in order to beat Pennar.

Also, if I was to impeached, the people would vote against it. The people of Kittenville And the Eastern and Western hills know me as a brilliant leader as general and cr47t's blog has encouraged many of your people to feel the same.

If you continue to pester me with legal claims, I'll be forced to exercise my emergency powers.

I also declare Nathaniel D. Striker a terrorist.

My North, East and West Hills. Cardgametown and Kittenvile are also mine.

I hear news of a new hill in town and Teleport to it and find a fort there, I grin as I snap my fingers and Command BOTH of my Zebachs to roar, Targeting that fort, A Ring of Tombstones with absolutely no spaces in them surround the fort and the Ominous fog appears at the center, I then teleport to the mountains to go Dragon Hunting again while the Attack does it's work...

No Changes

I return from... Somewhere I can't say without spoiling my master plan, and see what happened. I quickly go about sorting problems. I put sunglasses on and enter the base someone set up in Cardgametown. As The Next Design forgot to get people to fight for him, the base is easily destroyed by my and couple of other duelists.

The next day Kyng is just looking out the window when he notices a portal open above his hill. He hears someone cry "Pendulum Summon!" and his hill is suddenly surronded on all sides by a force of Igknights, who deal massive damage to the hill's infrastructure. Soild Vision with mass bruh.

I grab popcorn and sit back to watch the doom of Nathaniel D. Striker.

The people recognise the power of Card Games, and I am reinstated as president. Also, Kyng, Striker (or what's left of him) and The Next Design all are declared enemies of the state.

My East and West Hills. Cardgametown and Kittenvile are also mine.

All printing paper and trading cards are replaced by glass overnight. Many complain after fatal accident with blastoise glass card. They dethrone and exile you, using the now empty throne room to dump all the glass. 
​The hill belong to the broken glass.

I proceed to beat the crap out of 2 more dragons, Then I turn to see Striker's Hill being engulfed by a pillar of light, I grin as I find that not even ash was left of that fort, and the entire hill's terrain, and ALL of the fauna became very much treacherous, far too treacherous for most people to cross, because Mutant Bears...

I claim that hill easily

The Prophet's Hill

Archived