That King of the Hill RP-ish game

cr47t

Making a lot of process on drawing out the divine energy, I notice the Kraken's demise. Sighing, I return to the ocean's edge and call up a massive force of giant crabs with elemental powers, and then guide them to crush the hill into submission before returning to my lair. The crabs easily defeat the police and eat Kyng. They also fortify the hill with anti-teleportation gizmos.

The crabs' hill.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rules are made to be broken. Seeing on how we are just giving a big f*** you to reality, I manipulate to the universe so that none of ye are born. I thus gives the hill to the dinosaurs to the rule the planet, before returning to the seemingly fruitless task of extracting and understanding Pennar's powers from the Vylon armor.

The dinosaurs' hill.

I easily laugh at the ban when Konami also bans cr47t for the same reason as i'm banned (You actually DID start cardgameking's 'Legion' after all)

Wait, idk how I did that, besides starting the thread

I unban myself and proceed to terrorize the game once more

Please dont use stuff like that.

I made rule 5 with mainly the purpose to ban posts or text in the thread promoting terrorism, and also to ban posts that use such language but don't actually promote terrorism, because some people much misinterpret those and think them to be promoting terrorism.

I don't think that pennar is doing that at all btw, i am not accusing him of such, I am just asking that people are aware of what they are posting, and don't post that.

Now, back to  YCM king of the hill.

Rules are made to be broken. Seeing on how we are just giving a big f*** you to reality, I manipulate to the universe so that none of ye are born. I thus gives the hill to the dinosaurs to the rule the planet, before returning to the seemingly fruitless task of extracting and understanding Pennar's powers from the Vylon armor.

The dinosaurs' hill.

Reversing time but also keeping the armor dosen't make sense, as well as being too OP even for the king of the hill game.

*uses reset button/post* (also yes i can still do that)

My hill now.

After getting better from what seemed to be my demise, I remove the kittens from the hill as cuteness is overcome by any amount of willpower. Re-brandishing my deed to the hill I begin to ponder on building a home upon...

...my hill.

I bribe your lawyers, as well as all nearby law enforcement, with kittens so that they will look the other way when I walk on to the hill with my never-ending box of kittens. I place the box down on the hill's crest, and lay myself down at its side.

Kitten hill, once again.

I wake up to find my kitten gone "WHO DID THIS!!!" I roar with a fire in my eye *Everyone points to Kyng* "Why you little" I tackle him to the ground and rip him up so brutally that it can not be mentioned here. "Someone find me my kitten or else! Oh, and for those that don't mind everyone being rip to pieces as brutally as I did to that man," *points to  what's left of Kyng* "anyone that that brings him to me get's the hill." 'But isn't it kitten hill' says a bystander' *I pouch out Kinka* "Not any more. My hill"

Archived