AGM Generics Project

Draconus297

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rank-Down-Magic Symbol Suppression

Quick-play Spell

Return 1 Xyz monster to the Extra Deck. Special Summon 1 Xyz monster from your Extra Deck whose Rank is 2 less than the returned monster's. The Special Summoned monster cannot attack, activate its effects or be used as Xyz material until the End of your next turn.

Rank-Down-Magic Generation Shift

Spell

Target 1 face-up Xyz monster you control; Special Summon from your Extra Deck, 1 "Numerix" monster with the same Attribute as that monster you control but up to 2 Ranks lower, by using it as the Xyz material. (This Special Summon is treated as an Xyz Summon. Xyz Materials attached to it also become Xyz Materials on the Summoned monster.) A monster Special Summoned by this effect gains 800 ATK. If a monster that has its ATK changed by "Rank-Down-Magic Generation Shift" is used as Xyz material, increase the ATK of the monster summoned by 1000.

Just noting for the "Rank-Conversion" cards that they should say something along the lines of "...up to 2 Levels higher than the Rank of the returned..."

Also:

Pendulum Substitute

Spell

When this card is activated, place it in one of your unoccupied Pendulum Zones and, if you do, discard 1 monster. This card gains the following effects based on which Zone it is placed in:

-Blue: This card's scale becomes the level of the discarded monster -1 (min 1)

-Red: This card's scale becomes the level of the discarded monster +1 (max 12)

You can only control 1 "Pendulum Substitute".

Just going to leave this in Written form until YCM Imgur gets fixed.

Kurama the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox

Level 9 | FIRE | Beast | Synchro | Effect

3000/2500

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
You can only use each effect of "Kurama the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox" once per turn. (1) During either player's turn, if this card is targeted by an opponent's card effect: You can negate the effect of that card, and if you do, destroy it. (2) If this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle: You can target 1 card your opponent controls; destroy it. 

(This is the original version of this card; also the one available in 2099 at present.)

-----
Ah yes, and Yuuji, you should fix your last card to match the changes (and of course, the numbering). 

How ironic that Konami just released the exact same card, but with double the cost. (Have they been spying on us?)

Anyway, more generic stuff.

Flash Step Pegasus

Level 6 | LIGHT | Beast | Synchro | Effect

2500/1500

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
You can only use the (2) effect of "Flash Step Pegasus" once per turn. (1) When this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate Spell/Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step. (2) During either player's turn: You can target 1 face-up card on the field; negate its effects.

Absol the Emissary of Disaster
Rank 4 | DARK | Beast | Xyz | Effect
2400/1200
2 Level 4 DARK monsters
If this card battles a monster, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card: Destroy that monster with this card's effect without applying damage calculation. You can only activate this effect of "Absol the Emissary of Disaster" once per turn. An opponent's monster that destroys a monster you control by battle cannot declare an attack during the next turn. 

----

Eventually I need to add Main Deck stuff (both of these are their original effects; Flash Step's difference between here and 2099 is the lack of the AG clause)

Numerix 17!

lfU59OP.jpg

LORE:2 Level 4 monsters
During either player's turn, when a card or effect is activated that would destroy a card(s) on the field: You can detach 2 Xyz Materials from this card; negate the activation, and if you do, banish it. Your opponent cannot activate card effects in response to this effect.

Also: Malicious Marionette is 73.

How ironic that Konami just released the exact same card, but with double the cost. (Have they been spying on us?)

Maybe that's how they fathomed a Pendulum Synchro Monster that's better than the Pendulum Xyz.

Turns out that I goofed on my math anyway. Aeon Magus is actually supposed to be Numerix-083, so that's been fixed.

We're getting a lot of awesome new options, so that's good. Also, Fungal Serpents/Sorcery Hydra (2 Rank 4-based Reptile-Type Decks that work really well together) for Tier 1, given all the good Rank 4 we're getting. Sorcery Serpents? Fungal Hydra? Knowing some of the lazy nicknames the YGO fanbase cooks up, I don't doubt R4 Snakes.

And on Konami watching us . . . we know you're there! Stop indirectly ripping us off and we might give you some archetypes!

Turns out that I goofed on my math anyway. Aeon Magus is actually supposed to be Numerix-083, so that's been fixed.

We're getting a lot of awesome new options, so that's good. Also, Fungal Serpents/Sorcery Hydra (2 Rank 4-based Reptile-Type Decks that work really well together) for Tier 1, given all the good Rank 4 we're getting. Sorcery Serpents? Fungal Hydra? Knowing some of the lazy nicknames the YGO fanbase cooks up, I don't doubt R4 Snakes.

And on Konami watching us . . . we know you're there! Stop indirectly ripping us off and we might give you some archetypes!

Any you would like to name?

Also: Speaking of Konami watching us...

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/348244-archetype-priestess-possibly-doubling-as-slifer-the-sky-dragon-support-more-coming-soon/?do=findComment&comment=6839152

Even Amaterasu wasn't safe.

Any what? Lazy nicknames (Hello there, PePe), or good R4 (Mastery Wizard, Castel, DRXD, Herbal Remedy . . .)?

What really gets me about Konami's new Amaterasu is that it's a Spirit. Which group here is most notable for revitalizing things like Unions, Spirits, and Gemini? Us, at the AGM.

Any what? Lazy nicknames (Hello there, PePe), or good R4 (Mastery Wizard, Castel, DRXD, Herbal Remedy . . .)?

What really gets me about Konami's new Amaterasu is that it's a Spirit. Which group here is most notable for revitalizing things like Unions, Spirits, and Gemini? Us, at the AGM.

The new options.

At least the Amaterasu I made doesn't hurt you and has a higher chance of remaining on the field.

Well, in terms of new options . . .

Test Your Luck in the form of Numerix-052: Luck Queen, where you can quickly hit OTK territory by declaring the correct card name and drawing. In fact, because we don't have Convulsion of Nature, it's legitimately a luck card. It can quickly be added to any R1 Deck, which would also include funtimes members like Clumsy Master(-013) and Fegefeuer Enigma(-001).

If all the Xyz stuff bothers you, rob people blind with Numerix-008: Advocate for Reform, which can steal 1 Xyz Material from every other face-up Xyz monster on the field, and can be Summoned for free if your opponent controls an Xyz monster. It's essentially an Xyz-hunter.

If you play R7, you have too many options for one Extra Deck, what with all the stuff I've made personally.

Healing Decks have lots of fun, especially with Numerix-004: Herbal Remedy and Candles for the Lost.

If you can effectively spam one Attribute without your Normal Summon, there's Fiend of the Hesperides to bash everyone into nothing.

Oh, and if all the invincible cards bother you, try running Inversion Dragon, a Synchro monster that turns any invincible monster into a sitting duck waiting to die.

There are 54 finalized "Numerix" monsters, not counting 101 or 107. We're more than halfway to my personal Ruler's Ace, "Numerix-108: Dual-Blade Dragoon", from being revealed.

YAY!

Um...you're off on 107's effect.

Ej5gAac.jpg

2 Level 6 monsters

Cannot be destroyed by your opponent's card effects. Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to target 1 monster on the field; it loses 300 ATK and DEF, its effect is negated, and this card gains that monster's effect. When this card is removed from the field: You can banish 1 card on the field face-down.

Archived