AGM Generics Project

Draconus297

[spoiler=Xyz Arc]Xyz Arc

Field Spell

If an Xyz Monster on the field detaches an Xyz Material that's a Pendulum Monster: Pay 800 LP; the owner of that Xyz Monster can send that Pendulum Monster to its original owner's Extra Deck instead of the Graveyard. The player who activated this card's effect cannot Pendulum Summon until the Main Phase 1 of their next turn.

I thought that this would be good for Pendulum/Xyz decks. Also, if you use Numerix-032: Moltanic Dandao, Numerix-068: Hive Harvester - Chaotic Servant, Numerix-102: Blossom Dragon Eternalsummer Hibiscus, and Kitsune Maiden of the Endless Nights as Xyz Material to Rank Up, then you can use these effects and get your Xyz Monsters back. It might need a drawback, though. LP reduction, maybe?

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright, I'll just make a slight edit:

Xyz Arc

Field Spell

If an Xyz Monster on the field detaches a Pendulum Monster Xyz Material: You can pay 800 LP; the owner of that Xyz Monster can send that Pendulum Monster to its original owner's Extra Deck instead of the Graveyard. The player who activated this card's effect cannot Pendulum Summon until the Main Phase 1 of their next turn.

Also, what's our official ruling on this card vs. "Numerix-088: Skoiwira, Devourer of Souls"?

Alright, I'll just make a slight edit:

Xyz Arc

Field Spell

If an Xyz Monster on the field detaches a Pendulum Monster Xyz Material: You can pay 800 LP; the owner of that Xyz Monster can send that Pendulum Monster to its original owner's Extra Deck instead of the Graveyard. The player who activated this card's effect cannot Pendulum Summon until the Main Phase 1 of their next turn.

Also, what's our official ruling on this card vs. "Numerix-088: Skoiwira, Devourer of Souls"?

First of all, thanks. As you know, I'm not that great with OCG and PSCT, so that helps me a lot.

I'd say that when Numerix-088: Skoiwira, Devourer of Souls detaches Xyz Material, it cannot use the effect of Xyz Arc. SDoS says that "Xyz Material detached from this card are banished instead of being sent to the Graveyard", and Xyz Arc states that "the owner of that Xyz Monster can send that Pendulum Monster to its original owner's Extra Deck instead of the Graveyard".

[spoiler=Ironflesh Savior]

Ironflesh Savior

EARTH / Rank 4

Fiend / Xyz / Flip / Effect

ATK / 2000 DEF / 2000

2 Level 4 monsters

FLIP: You can target 1 other face-up monster on the field; attach it to this card as an Xyz Material.

You can also Xyz Summon this card by using 2 face-down monsters you control as Xyz Materials (If any of those monsters are Xyz Monsters, Xyz Materials attached to those cards also become Xyz Materials on this card.) When this card is Xyz Summoned: You can detach 2 Xyz Materials from this card; draw 2 cards, then shuffle 1 card from your hand to the Deck. You can only use this effect of “Ironflesh Savior” once per turn. Once per turn, when this face-up card is targeted for an attack: Change this card and the attacking monster to face-down Defense Position. If this card would be destroyed by battle or card effects, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card instead.

[spoiler=Numerix-092]

Numerix-092: Ironflesh Savior

EARTH / Rank 4

Fiend / Xyz / Flip / Effect

ATK / 2000 DEF / 2000

2 Level 4 monsters

FLIP: You can target 1 other face-up monster on the field; attach it to this card.

You can also Xyz Summon this card by using 2 face-down monsters you control as Xyz Materials (If any of those monsters are Xyz Monsters, Xyz Materials attached to those cards also become Xyz Materials on this card.) When this card is Xyz Summoned: You can detach 2 Xyz Materials from this card; draw 2 cards. You can only use this effect of “Numerix-092: Ironflesh Savior” once per turn. Once per turn, when this face-up card is targeted for an attack: Change this card and the attacking monster to face-down Defense Position. If this card would be destroyed by battle or card effects, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card instead.

Something I can use for Numerix Hunters since Ironflesh is a Synchro Deck ;)

Wait a minute.

Just keep an eye on him for now, but so far, he looks promising.

Ah right, and in case you missed my edit, I finally made 102, and am reserving slot #91 and #92 for stuff (91 will be the counterpart; 92 will be something else).

Reminds me of when I chose to work on 107, yet Yuuji went on and made it regardless. Though, by the end, he changed the number to 101 and I submitted my entry for 107.

But as for the main Numerix, isn't there only two left?

To be fair, I wasn't online for a couple of days so I'm still catching up on a lots of posts.

Hmm.. it seems that 91 and 92 are the only Numerix left, unless we go 110 >.>

If it becomes necessary, I have a plan to possibly implement our own equivalent to "Number C"- "Delta Numerix" (Delta being the Greek letter associated with "change"). However, unless it's absolutely needed, I'd rather not go down that road unless at least 1/10 of the regular (as in, not over-hundred) Numerix were to get Delta forms.

Might as well import stuff from other games here:

Magical Dragon Trainee

Level 5 | LIGHT | Dragon | Fusion | Effect

2300/1700

1 Dragon-Type Normal Monster + 1 Spellcaster-Type Normal Monster
(This card's Type is also always treated as Spellcaster-Type.)
(1) If this card is destroyed by battle or a card effect: You can Special Summon 1 Dragon-Type Normal Monster and/or 1 Spellcaster-Type Normal Monster (from your hand or Graveyard).

Yeah, this is technically an Instant Fusion target as well (though to be fair, that's probably the only way you're bringing out competitively)

----

My Numerix already exists in here, and as mentioned before, 91/92 are reserved by me (I'll have those up in a few days)

[spoiler=Sapphy had a kid and her other husband]

Emerara, Princess of Dragons
Level 5 | WIND | Wyrm | Synchro | Effect
2100/2000
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Dragon or Wyrm-Type monsters
During your End Phase, if this card was Synchro Summoned or a Wyrm-Type monster was sent to the Graveyard this turn while this card was face-up on the field: You can activate 1 of the following effects.
● Draw 1 card.
● Target 1 card on the field; destroy it.
● Add 1 Wyrm-Type monster from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.
You can only activate 1 "Emerara, Princess of Dragons" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

Ryubí, Emperor of Illusion Dragons
Level 7 | DARK | Dragon | Ritual | Effect
2800/2100
You can Ritual Summon this card with "Flame Dance of Illusion Dragon". You can only use 1 "Ryubí, Emperor of Illusion Dragons" effect per turn, and only once that turn.
● Discard 1 card; target 1 card on the field and banish it.
● Discard 1 card: Add 1 Level 4 or lower Dragon-Type monster from your Deck to your hand.
● When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle: Your opponent takes damage equal to half its ATK.

Flame Dance of Illusion Dragon
Spell | Ritual
This card is used to Ritual Summon "Ryubí, Emperor of Illusion Dragons". You must also Tribute monsters from your hand or field whose total Levels equal 7 or more. If a Ritual Monster(s) you control would be affected by an opponent's card effect while this card is in your Graveyard, you can banish this card instead.

----

I posted the latter two in the past; Emerara wasn't posted. 

[spoiler=Because Fruit Dragons]

Akazora, Fruit Dragon of Strawberries

Level 6 | FIRE | Dragon | Effect

2400/1800

You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by sending 1 Dragon-Type monster you control or in your hand to the Graveyard. You can only Special Summon "Akazora, Fruit Dragon of Strawberries" this way once per turn. During either player's turn, if a Spell/Trap Card is activated: You can negate that card's activation. You must control another Dragon-Type monster to activate and resolve this effect. You can only activate this effect of "Akazora, Fruit Dragon of Strawberries" once per turn.

Eimi, Fruit Dragon of Blueberries

Level 6 | WATER | Dragon | Effect

2200/2000

You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by sending 1 Dragon-Type monster you control or in your hand to the Graveyard. You can only Special Summon "Eimi, Fruit Dragon of Blueberries" this way once per turn. During either player's turn, if a monster is Special Summoned: You can negate the Special Summon of that monster, and if you do, return it to the hand. You must control another Dragon-Type monster to activate and resolve this effect. You can only activate this effect of "Eimi, Fruit Dragon of Blueberries" once per turn.

Ieryoten, Fruit Dragon of Lemons

Level 6 | LIGHT | Dragon | Effect

2300/1900

You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by sending 1 Dragon-Type monster you control or in your hand to the Graveyard. You can only Special Summon "Ieryoten, Fruit Dragon of Lemons" this way once per turn. During either player's turn: If an opponent's monster is destroyed (either by battle or card effect): You can inflict damage equal to that monster's Level/Rank x 300 points. You must control another Dragon-Type monster to activate and resolve this effect. You can only activate this effect of "Ieryoten, Fruit Dragon of Lemons" once per turn.

Ohmachi, Fruit Dragon of Melons

Level 6 | EARTH | Dragon | Effect

2000/2200

You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by sending 1 Dragon-Type monster you control or in your hand to the Graveyard. You can only Special Summon "Ohmachi, Fruit Dragon of Melons" this way once per turn. During either player's turn, if a monster effect is activated: You can negate that effect. You must control another Dragon-Type monster to activate and resolve this effect. You can only activate this effect of "Ohmachi, Fruit Dragon of Melons" once per turn. 

Usumunara, Fruit Dragon of Grapes

Level 6 | DARK | Dragon | Effect

2500/1700

You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by sending 1 Dragon-Type monster you control or in your hand to the Graveyard. You can only Special Summon "Usumunara, Fruit Dragon of Grapes" this way once per turn. During either player's turn, if a monster effect is activated: You can negate that effect. You must control another Dragon-Type monster to activate and resolve this effect. You can only activate this effect of "Usumunara, Fruit Dragon of Grapes" once per turn. 

----

Uh yeah, these are kind of like Rulers, but requiring more of their kind to exist and cannot revive from the Graveyard. I will modify them. 

Ohmachi is Melons; I must've forgotten to change that when I c/p'd the stat templates. As for the WIND dragon, there isn't one due to lack of suitable pics at the time of their creation (which was last year); given I based it on the Fruit Dragon class from Puzzles & Dragons. I could add one later, but since I named them using vowels, it'll be hard to design an appropriate name.

Just use Y. =P

Also, contributing a non-Numerix card for the first time in forever!

The Four Legends

Quick-Play Spell

Activate only if there is a face-up Ritual, Synchro, Xyz, and Fusion monster on the field (at least 1 each): Banish all cards on the field, except for those monsters and this card, then those monsters gain 1000 ATK (permanently) and are unaffected by card effects, other than each other and this card, this turn. You can banish this card from your Graveyard, except during the turn you activated it, to Special Summon 1 Ritual, Fusion, Synchro, or Xyz monster from either player's Graveyard or Banished Zone. If you summon an Xyz Monster this way, you can attach this card to it as an Xyz Material.

-----

PSCT is probably a bit wonky, but w/e, I'm tired and should be asleep right now.

Changed Savior cause a simple draw 2 was stupid.

Also

Creep-in-a-Box

EARTH / Level 4

Fiend / Flip / Tuner / Effect

ATK / 800 DEF / 1800

FLIP: You can reveal 1 Flip Monster from your hand; Special Summon it in face-down Defense Position.

You can banish this card in your Graveyard to target 1 face-down monster you control; treat it as a Tuner Monster, until the end of this turn.

Behold! The "Divinus" Goddesses!

[spoiler=Show]

R1Zn94F.jpg

Sacerdos Divinus, Goddess of Enlightenment
Level 10 | LIGHT | Fairy | Synchro | Effect
3300/1500

2 Tuners + 1 non-Tuner Synchro monster
When this card is Synchro Summoned: Banish all monsters you control, except LIGHT monsters. Cannot be targeted or banished by your opponent's card effects. If this card was Synchro Summoned using a LIGHT monster as a non-Tuner Synchro Material, this card cannot be destroyed by your opponent's card effects. Once per turn: You can pay 1000 Life Points; draw 1 card.

Pbpoyhv.jpg

Divinus Vita, the Goddess of Atonement
Level 10 | LIGHT | Fairy | Synchro | Pendulum | Effect
3200/3000

Pendulum Effect:Once per turn: You can pay 1000 Life Points; add up to 2 of your banished cards to your hand.

Monster Effect:1 LIGHT Tuner + 2 or more non-Tuner LIGHT monsters
During your Main Phase: You can place this card in an empty Pendulum Card Zone. If this card's non-Tuner Synchro monsters were all Fairy-Type monsters, this card cannot be destroyed by your opponent's card effects. Cannot be targeted by your opponnet's card effects. When this card is Synchro Summoned: Banish all other monsters you control.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived