• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Numerix-034 The Theodosian Walls

Rank 7

Earth

Rock/ XYZ/ Effect

3 Level 7 monsters

While this card has XYZ material attached to it, it is unaffected by your opponent's card effects. No other monster you control can be chosen as a target for attack. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; negate the effect of a card that targets 1 monster you control and banish it. 

Atk/0  Def/2800

In written form because images aren't working for this card.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/339517-archetype-generator-meta/?view=findpost&p=6831124

Stats should be 0/2800. 

----

Ah right, don't forget about the other stuff that Nyx and I posted there for generics. But if you need them here...

[spoiler=Because we predicted them long before Nirvana was even a thing]

zED4oT4.jpg

(Use the below for effects)

PE: You can only use each Pendulum Effect of "Xerneas the Spirit of Eternal Life" once per turn.

(1) You can Special Summon 1 monster with 2800 or less ATK from your hand or Graveyard.

(2) You can Special Summon this card from your Pendulum Zone, but if you do, you cannot conduct your Battle Phase this turn.

ME: 1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

(1) Once per turn, during either player's turn, if a card or effect is activated that would destroy a monster you control: You can negate the activation of that effect, and if you do, destroy it.

(2) When this card destroys a monster by battle: Gain LP equal to the higher of its ATK or DEF.

(3) If this card is destroyed: You can place it in your Pendulum Zone.

I said I'd post Yveltal later (as those two are intended to be paired, but that will be done later after I make some modifications).

I've also been doing Synchro Pendulum for a while (see also: all "D-Order" Synchros), but I think I'll wait on Yveltal if you're doing a paired theme. 

Honestly, if you want destruction and protection, just look at the paired dynamic of Stardust v. RDA.

Like, a modified Scarlight effect (or just a nuking of Special Summoned monsters) to replace Xerneas's SS-based first Pendulum Effect, maybe a toned down version of Mirror Force Dragon's effect (maybe "You can destroy all cards your opponent conrols, and if you do; Monsters you control cannot attack this turn") to replace Xerneas's Stardust-minus-self-sacrifice thing, and then a Flame Wingman ability (with Inferno Wing's "use the higher" thing) to replace Xerneas's healing one.

'S not hard.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/339517-archetype-generator-meta/?view=findpost&p=6831124

Ah right, don't forget about the other stuff that Nyx and I posted there for generics. But if you need them here...

Here they are.

[spoiler=Show]

UCY1fAG.jpg

Pendulum Effect:All LIGHT monsters on the field lose 500 ATK and DEF. Negate the effects of all banished cards.

Monster Effect:2 Tuners + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

Negate the effects of all cards in either player's Graveyard. Neither player can activate card effects during the Battle Phase. During your Main Phase: You can place this card in an empty Pendulum Card Zone. Once per turn: You can pay 1000 Life Points and banish the top 2 cards of your Deck; banish 1 monster on the field. During each of your End Phases: Pay 1000 Life Points or send this card to the Graveyard.

[spoiler=Show]

k4pgtAO.png

Pendulum Effect:LIGHT and DARK monsters on the field lose 300 ATK and DEF.

Monster Effect:1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

During your Main Phase: You can place this card in an empty Pendulum Card Zone. Once per turn: You can shuffle 1 monster from your Graveyard or face-up from your Extra Deck into your Deck; Activate 1 of the following effects:

● Change the Battle Position of 1 face-up monster on the field.

● Destroy 1 Spell/Trap Card on the field.

[spoiler=Show]

ABHKIyv.png

Pendulum Effect:Cannot be destroyed by card effects. During each of your End Phases, pay 500 Life Points or send this card to the Graveyard.

Monster Effect:2 Tuner monsters + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

During your Main Phase: You can place this card in an empty Pendulum Card Zone. This card is unaffected by your opponent's Trap effects. Once per turn: You can pay 1500 Life Points and discard 1 card; take control of 1 face-up monster your opponent controls. During each of your End Phases: Pay 500 Life Points or destroy this card.

Okay, just in case any of you wanted to make this easier on me, here is my written card format, which I convert every card that's posted to because it's not fair if some cards have images and others don't.

[spoiler= Monster Sample]

Monster Name

ATTRIBUTE - Level/Rank ? - Type(/Sub-type) - ATK/DEF (- Scale ?)

(Pendulum Effect -)

(Monster Effect(/Lore))

This is this monster's effect or lore.

Examples:

Red-Eyes B. Dragon

DARK - Level 7 - Dragon - 2400/2000

A ferocious dragon with a deadly attack.

Dragon Horn Hunter

DARK - Level 6 - Warrior/Pendulum - 2300/1000 - Scale 3

Pendulum Effect - All Normal Monsters gain 200 ATK. You take no Battle Damage from battles involving Normal Monsters you control.

Monster Lore - The horns were needed to prepare a medicine for her village, suffering from a plague. Unknown to her, the dragons burned and trampled her village, once displaced from their den.

Battle Fader

DARK - Level 1 - Fiend/Effect - 0/0

When an opponent's monster declares a direct attack: You can Special Summon this card from your hand, then end the Battle Phase. If Summoned this way, banish it when it leaves the field.

[spoiler= Spell/Trap Sample]

Card Name

? Spell/Trap

Effect text

-034 doesn't seem to have stats. Add them, please.

I'm so sorry for not responding for so long. Actually I'm so sorry for being so inactive. AP exams are coming up and all my classes are on hard mode, so I'm just too busy to show up here much anymore. April Vacation week is soon so I'll increase my activity, but I hope I haven't been kicked out yet. 

I'm so sorry for not responding for so long. Actually I'm so sorry for being so inactive. AP exams are coming up and all my classes are on hard mode, so I'm just too busy to show up here much anymore. April Vacation week is soon so I'll increase my activity, but I hope I haven't been kicked out yet.

It's okay. You've certainly shown more effort than some of the earlier members who joined. Besides, if you're busy with studies and believe it's best to complete those before doing so, it's perfectly understandable.

I'll just leave Yveltal in here (and post the actual pic in the club)

[spoiler=I told you that Yveltal's first effect was RDA-Tyrant]
Yveltal the Ruler of Infinite Destruction
Level 10 | DARK | Winged Beast | Synchro | Pendulum | Effect
Scale 0

3200/2800

PE: You can only use each Pendulum Effect of "Yveltal the Ruler of Infinite Destruction" once per turn.
(1) You can target up to 2 cards on the field; destroy them.
(2) You can Special Summon this card from your Pendulum Zone, but if you do, you cannot conduct your Battle Phase this turn.

ME: 1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
(1) Once per turn: You can destroy all other cards on the field, also monsters you control other than this card cannot attack the turn you activate this effect.
(2) When this card destroys a monster by battle: Your opponent takes damage equal to the higher of its ATK or DEF.
(3) If this card is destroyed: You can place it in your Pendulum Zone.

Random Summoner #1

LIGHT ***

Spellcaster/Effect

Once per turn: You can roll a die. Excavate a number of cards from the top of your Deck equal to the result of the roll. Special Summon 1 level 4 or lower monster excavated by this effect and shuffle the rest of the cards back into the Deck. If you excavated no level 4 or lower monsters, banish all excavated cards.

1200/900

Random Summoner #2

LIGHT ***

Spellcaster/Effect

Once per turn: You can roll a die. Excavate cards from your Deck until you excavate a monster whose level is equal to the result of the roll. Special Summon that monster and shuffle the rest of the cards back into the Deck. If you excavate no appropriate monsters, return all the cards to the Deck then take 2000 damage.

1200/900

Forgotten One's Denial

Quick-Play Spell

Banish 1 monster from your Graveyard, then target 1 face-up card in your opponent's Spell/Trap Zone; Negate it's effects until the end of the turn. You can only activate one "Forgotten One's" card per turn.

Forgotten One's Curse

Quick-Play Spell

Banish 1 Spell Card from your Graveyard, then target 1 face-up card in your opponent's Monster Zone: During each End Phase, if that card is still face-up on the field, your opponent takes 1000 damage. You can only activate one "Forgotten One's" card per turn.

Forgotten One's Call

Quick-Play Spell

Banish 1 Trap Card from your Graveyard, then target 1 card in your opponent's Graveyard: Special Summon it to your side of the field, but negate its effects, also it cannot attack this turn. You can only activate one "Forgotten One's" card per turn.

Felt it would be nice to having something similar to the "Forbidden" series of Quick-play Spells.

Numerix-046: Ascended Warwolf
LIGHT - Rank 4 - Beast-Warrior-Type/Xyz/Effect - 2600/1400
2 Level 4 Beast-Warrior-Type monsters / You can also Xyz Summon this card using a Rank 3 Xyz Monster you control with a Beast-Warrior-Type monster(s) attached to it as Xyz Material.
Once per turn: You can target 1 Beast-Warrior-Type monster in your Graveyard; attach it to this card as Xyz Material. During either player's turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; If a Beast-Warrior-Type monster attacks or is attacked this turn, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects until the end of the Damage Step.

Numerix-047: The Power of Belief
LIGHT - Rank 0 - Fairy/Xyz/Effect - ?/?
2 "Numerix" monsters with the same Rank
Must be Xyz Summoned, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. When this card is Xyz Summoned, it gains ATK and DEF equal to half the ATK and DEF of each of its Xyz Materials. Unaffected by card effects. During each of your opponent's End Phases: Detach 1 Xyz Material from this card or banish it.

Nuermix-048: Gold Spear Datryofes
LIGHT - Rank 1 - Warrior/Xyz/Effect - 0/0
3 Level 1 LIGHT monsters
Each time a Level 1 monster(s) is sent from your Deck to the Graveyard: This card gains 400 ATK for each Level 1 monster sent to the Graveyard this way. If this card is targeted by a card effect: You can banish 1 LIGHT monster from your Graveyard; Negate that effect.

I'll make the edit, Sakura.

Also, by the by, I want to call attention to something: the 2 Rank-Conversion-Magic cards.

Heroic Force transforms an Xyz into a Fusion. It's a play on HERO, and HERO is a Fusion archetype.

Resonant Force transforms an Xyz into a Synchro. Resonators.

So, if you want to make more Rank-Conversion-Magic cards, keep that in mind.

Dova, your Numerix are in.

Rank-Conversion-Magic: Worn Force
Normal Spell
Return 1 face-up Xyz monster you control to your Extra Deck, and banish all attached Materials. Special Summon 1 Ritual monster of the same Attribute as the returned monster from your Deck up to 2 Levels higher than the Rank of the returned monster (This Special Summon treated as a Ritual Summon.) . You can only activate 1 "Rank-Conversion-Magic" per turn.

Name is temporary until I can think of something good involving Nekroz.

If Conversion Magic was based on that naming scheme, wouldn't the logical ritual conversion name be "RCM: Chaos Force" or something?

Well, it could...but Nekroz was far more Prevalent in the ritual scheme of things.

Well, it could...but Nekroz was far more Prevalent in the ritual scheme of things.

Well, if you insist on Nekroz, maybe I can help?

Weren't they initially translated as "Necloth"? And don't they have the appearance of wearing previous DT monsters? I think that could give you something. Personally, I like the ring of "Worn Force" or "Don Force".

Archived