Support an Archetype

~Faytl~

Fairy Tail - Beauty

LIGHT

Level 4

Spellcaster/Effect

When this card is Normal Summoned, Special Summon 1 monster from your hand. Once per duel, you may tribute 1 monster you control; gain control of 1 monster your opponent controls and its effects are negated.

1850/1000

Hazy Flame

Ooo! My forte!

Hazy Flame Charybdis
FIRE ******
Scale: 3<>3
Aqua/Pendulum/Effect
PE: You can Normal Summon "Hazy Flame" monsters without tribute. If a monster(s) you control are destroyed; you can Special Summon 1 "Hazy Flame" monster from your Deck.
ME: Your opponent cannot target this card this card with card effects.  If you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. Once per turn, you can discard 1 level 6 or higher FIRE monster; draw 2 cards.
200/2400

Batteryman

Batteryman Simple Cell

LIGHT - Level 7 - Thunder/Effect - 100/100

If you Normal or Special Summon a "Batteryman" monster, except "Batteryman Simple Cell", you can Special Summon this monster from your hand. All Attack Position "Batteryman" monsters gain 300 ATK for every "Batteryman" monster on the field. If this monster is destroyed by your opponent's card effect, you can look at all Set Spell/Trap cards on your opponent's field, select 1, and Set it on your own field.

Evil HERO

Evil HERO Murkwater

DARK

Level 4

Fiend/Effect

If this is card in your graveyard, you can Special Summon it (from your graveyard). When this card is Summoned: your opponent discards 2 cards.

If this is the only card you control: you can Special Summon 1 "Evil HERO" monster from your hand, deck or graveyard. You can only use this effect of "Evil HERO Murkwater" once per duel. If all monsters you control are "Evil HERO" monsters, you can tribute this card to draw 1 card.

800/1200

Evolsaur

If you cant tell yet, i like fire.

Evoltile Evolsaurus

FIRE 6*

Reptile/Effect

This card is treated as a Dinosaur-type monster while on the field.  If this card is Special Summoned by the effect of an "Evoltile" monster: you can Special Summon 1 "Evolsaur" monster from your Deck.  Once per turn, you can target 1 Dinosaur-type monster you control; increase or decrease that target's level by 2.

2400/200

D.D.

D.D. is more a series than an archetype, and kinda difficult to design support for as a result. That said, I can surely try.

D.D. Portal Mech

WIND - Level 8 - Machine/Effect - 2800/2900

You can Special Summon this monster from your hand by shuffling 2 banished "D.D." cards from your Banished Zone into your Deck. Your opponent cannot target monsters you control for attacks or effects, except this one. A card that targeted this monster for an attack or effect is banished after that battle/effect resolves.

Evil HERO (Searchability. More Fusion support. Name changing. They're arguably the coolest-looking HERO monsters, but their consistency at accomplishing anything is flat garbage. Murkwater above is . . . not what they need.)

Dark Polymerization

Continuous Spell

This card's name is treated as "Dark Fusion" while on the field. Once per turn, you can Fusion Summon 1 fiend-type monster by sending Normal monsters as material from your hand or Deck to the Graveyard. During the End Phase, you can add 1 fiend-type monster from your Graveyard to your hand.

Ninja

Hinata the Leaf Ninja of Eight Trigrams

Level 7 | EARTH | Warrior | Effect

2500/2300

You can only use the (1) effect of "Hinata the Leaf Ninja of Eight Trigrams" once per turn. (1) If you control 2 or more "Ninja" monsters, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. (2) Once per turn: You can shuffle up to 3 "Ninjitsu Art" and/or "Ninja" cards you control or in your Graveyard into the Deck, then look at your opponent's hand, and if you do, banish an equal number of cards from their hand. 

===

If I really wanted to, I could've retooled Sakura to actually be Ninja support instead of making it a standalone memorial to me. But because I need to design a new card, you get Hinata instead. At least she can give you some extra speed, and kill the hands while recycling your support stuff [see Byakugan / Tenketsu]. Yeah, Hinata is my #2 female character in Naruto.

Oh right, and naming convention is very similar to Sakura's one. 

[spoiler=For reference purposes]

Epma-en037.jpg

(As mentioned above, works on its own; unless Ninjas find a way to Synchro Summon. Also was my 27,000 post card [yes, I actually keep track of when I make a certain benchmark])

===

Zodiac Beast / Zoodiac

(I am aware people don't like this Deck right now, but do as you will with this. If you want to make the Deck focus on non-Molmorat plays or something, go ahead. Heck, if you want to remake Cluckle / whatever this gets changed to, fine.)

I'ma support crazy Zoodiacs.

Zoodiac Chimp

EARTH ****

Beast-Warrior/Effect

If you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. If you control a Zoodiac monster, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. You can only Special Summon 1 "Zoodiac Chimp" per turn. An Xyz whose original type is Beast-Warrior with this card as Xyz Material gains this effect:

-During either player's turn, you can target 1 other "Zoodiac" monster you control; attach it (and all its Xyz Materials) to this card.

1200/800

Karakuri

Hidden Grove of the Six

Continuous Spell

If a "Six Samurai" or "Shien" monster is Normal Summoned, add 1 "Six Samurai", "Shien", or "of the Six" card from your Deck to your hand. When a "Shien" or "Six Samurai" monster is Special Summoned, place 1 Bushido Counter on all face-up cards you control that you can place a Bushido Counter on. "Six Samurai" monsters you control gain 200 ATK for every Bushido Counter on this card. If this card is destroyed, you can Special Summon 1 "Six Samurai" monster from your hand or Graveyard with a Level less than or equal to the number of Bushido Counters this card had when it was destroyed.

Venom

You want more venom support? I'll give you more venom support.

Venom Colubidae

DARK

Level 3

0/800

You can Special Summon this card from your hand by removing all Venom Counters on the field (min.1). If you do, place 2 Venom Counters on every card your opponent controls. You can tribute this card you control; remove any amount of Venom Counters on the field; special summon 1 "Venom" monster from your hand, deck or graveyard, whose level is equal to the number of Venom Counters you removed.

Crashbug

Crashbug XYZ

DARK R***

Fiend/Xyz/Effect

2 or more Fiend-type monsters

When this card is Special Summoned, it gains 1000 DEF for each Xyz Material on it. Once per turn, during either player's turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material; swap the ATK and DEF of all monsters on the field this turn. Once per turn, during the End Phase, you can detach 1 Xyz Material; add 1 "Crashbug" monster from your Deck to your hand.

2000/0

Ghostrick

Did I already do this one? Nah. Probably nah. So be amazed.

ghostrick_pastrygeist_by_bdsceptyr-dandg

[spoiler=Ghostrick Pastrygeist: Info]

DARK/Fairy-Type Xyz Effect Monster/Rank 4/2200 ATK/2400 DEF

Lore: 3 Level 4 monsters
Once per turn, you can also Xyz Summon "Ghostrick Pastrygeist" by using 1 "Ghostrick" Xyz Monster you control as the Xyz Material. (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials on this card.) During either player's turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; change the face-up monster(s) on the field with the highest DEF to face-down Defense Position. If this card is flipped face-up: You can attach a number of Set cards on the field to this card as Xyz Materials, up to the number of face-up monsters on the field. If this card leaves the field, you can Set 1 Spell/Trap Card that was attached to this card as Xyz Material to your side of the field.

And my new choice here is....

Machina

• Like 4

Machina Shotarmor

EARTH - Level 6 - Machine/Effect - 2400/1000

If this monster is sent from your hand or Deck to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon it. If a monster is destroyed by battle with or the effect of a "Machina" monster, or "Commander Covington", you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Machina" monster from your hand or Deck.

Ice Barrier

Monk of the Ice Barrier

WATER ****

Spellcaster/Tuner/Effect

When this card is Normal Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 level 4 or lower "Ice Barrier" monster from your hand.  If this card is sent to the Graveyard for the Synchro Summon of a WATER monster; you can Special Summon 1 level 4 or lower "Ice Barrier" monster from your Deck in defense position, except "Monk of the Ice Barrier".  You can only use each effect of "Monk of the Ice Barrier" once per turn.

1000/1800

Goblin

Goblin Recruiting Squad

Level 4

EARTH

Beast-Warrior

1900/0

When this monster is Normal Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 "Goblin" monster from your hand. Its effects are negated. When this card attacks, it is changed to defense position at the end of the Battle Phase, and its battle position cannot be changed until the end of your next turn (except with a card effect).

Volcanic

Volcanic Mountain Erruption
Trap

Activate only if you control only "Volcanic" monsters. Target 1 monster your opponent controls and 1 monster you control; Destroy both monsters, and if you do, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the ATK of the your monster. If you have 3 "Volcanic" monsters in your Graveyard: You can banish this card; Shuffle those monsters into your Deck, then draw 1 card. You can only activate the effect of "Volcanic Mountain Erruption" once per turn, and only once that turn.

Next-Shark

Titanic Whale Shark

WATER 10*

Fish/Effect

You can tribute 2 WATER monsters to Special Summon this card from your hand. When this card is Summoned, you can tribute this card; Special Summon 2 level 5 or lower WATER monsters with the same level from your Deck in defense position.

1000/3000

(Self-destruction/Pandemonium) Archfiend

Promotion Tactics

Spell | Normal

(1) Tribute 1 "Vilepawn Archfiend" on your field or in your hand; Special Summon, from your hand, Deck or Graveyard, 1 of the following monsters: "Terrorking Archfiend", "Infernalqueen Archfiend", "Desrook Archfiend", "Shadowknight Archfiend", "Darkbishop Archfiend".

===

Yeah, this thing is pretty much reliant on keeping Vilepawn alive, but thematically, it does go in line with how chess goes.

===

Espirit

(Well, these are a series right now, but let's see what you can do with them)

Shinobird Thrush

WIND ****

Winged-Beast/Ritual/Effect

You can reveal this card in your hand; until the End Phase, this card's name becomes "Shinobaron Peacock" and can be Ritual Summoned with "Shinobird Calling". This card must be Ritual Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned any other ways. During the End Phase, if this card was Special Summoned this turn, return it to your hand, and if you do, target 1 banished Spirit monster; Special Summon that target, ignoring its Summoning conditions. During the next End Phase, return that target to the hand.

2000/1400

Kaiju

Kaiju War

Quick-Play

Special Summon 1 "Solider Token" (warrior-type/EARTH/Level 1/ATK 100/Def 0) to your opponents side of the field; Add 1 "Kaiju" card from your deck to your hand, except "kaiju War". You can only activate 1 "Kaiju War" once per turn.

lswarm (evilswarms/steelswarms)

Infestation Germination

Normal Spell

Add 1 "lswarm" monster from your Deck to your hand, and if you do, you can send 1 "lswarm" monster from your Deck to the Graveyard. During either player's turn, you can banish this card from your Graveyard to Special Summon 1 Level 6 or lower "lswarm" monster from your hand or Graveyard.

Worm

Worm Æduino

LIGHT

Level 4 

Reptile

If you Normal Summon a "Worm" monster, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. If this card is in your graveyard, except the turn it was sent there, you can banish this card (from your graveyard), add 1 "Worm" monster from your deck or graveyard to your hand.

1800/300

Ice Barrier

Lets keep this going!

Leopard of the Ice Barrier

Level 4 | WATER | Beast | Effect

1600/1500

(1) If this card is Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Ice Barrier" monster from your hand or Graveyard, except "Leopard of the Ice Barrier".

(Currently used in offsite fanfic; also testing this on YGOPro in Barriers; gives them a bit more speed in pure variants. So yeah, I basically c/p'd.)

====

Majespecter

(Now let's push them even harder to a higher tier than Pendulum Magicians)