Overwatch

Mr. Hyde

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So on a whim I decided to play as Cybergoth Zarya

hqdefault.jpg

I'm not really a fan of her military skins, and I lack her olympic ones(Honestly her best ones)

Plus, her Industrial skin is ugly as funk, and running around with pink hair would make me cringe for the obvious in-joke; so that leaves Cybergoth. Plus, I like the look of the Cybergoth gun- This is all irrelevant to you.

funking hell... Zarya is a lot of a fun to play as.

She stops the whole opposing team dead, and lets bad layers on your team survive longer then they should, because it also powers up your main weapon- And giving barriers to better team mates just makes it even better. Plus it's fun to run at people with a barrier, take a bunch of damage, and then kill whatever you run at.

Not to mention, this is so easy to achieve:

7b9438acd9d801044af4adc4e0c226c5d3a4b316

This image is totally accurate^

100% Charge on Zary will kill damn near everything in front of her, and it's beautiful.

So... I've found myself a new hero to add to my roster =D

So on a whim I decided to play as Cybergoth Zarya

[image 1]

I'm not really a fan of her military skins, and I lack her olympic ones(Honestly her best ones)

Plus, her Industrial skin is ugly as f***, and running around with pink hair would make me cringe for the obvious in-joke; so that leaves Cybergoth. Plus, I like the look of the Cybergoth gun- This is all irrelevant to you.

f***ing hell... Zarya is a lot of a fun to play as.

She stops the whole opposing team dead, and lets bad layers on your team survive longer then they should, because it also powers up your main weapon- And giving barriers to better team mates just makes it even better. Plus it's fun to run at people with a barrier, take a bunch of damage, and then kill whatever you run at.

Not to mention, this is so easy to achieve:

[image 2]

This image is totally accurate^

100% Charge on Zary will kill damn near everything in front of her, and it's beautiful.

So... I've found myself a new hero to add to my roster =D

Though I completely agree with you here, I can't play her.  Her play style is just so opposite of mine.  I can play any role in any game, as long as it's consistent (consistent damage, healing, protection, or a mix), but I can't handle something the is so fickle depending on your performance and the stupidity of other players (seriously, when I see a Zarya shield, I just don't shoot it, threat neutralized).

(seriously, when I see a Zarya shield, I just don't shoot it, threat neutralized).

Sometimes this is incorrect to do though. If you're in a team fight situation, or about to head into one, and Zarya shields someone who's really low on HP, it's sometimes better to shoot the shield since it can only take so much damage before falling. Then the shield dies, you pick off that low health player before they can retreat, and you put your team on a numbers advantage. That kind of situation can happen a lot, and you'll see pro players shoot Zarya shields in order to pick off an enemy healer or just someone at low health so that they have the advantage in team fights.

PS4 just got it, here we go new map and season 2!

MEI BUFF!

The good feeling when you go against a trolly full Pharah team and basically shut them down with Mei. (Also, Zaz, where did you get your sig from? It's very nice.)

But there's also the dreaded Hanzo buff, because apparently the Shimada brothers alternate broken phases (Before Hanzo, then Genji and now Hanzo again. yay.)

MEI BUFF!

The good feeling when you go against a trolly full Pharah team and basically shut them down with Mei. (Also, Zaz, where did you get your sig from? It's very nice.)

But there's also the dreaded Hanzo buff, because apparently the Shimada brothers alternate broken phases (Before Hanzo, then Genji and now Hanzo again. yay.)

I just Google Mei Overwatch Backgrounds or something like that.

https://wall.alphacoders.com/tags.php?tid=49634

Why am i so bad at aiming? ;-; It doesn't matter how much i try or who i play my aiming sucks. Even with hanzo and his treetrunks i can't get more than a few kills. And since i can't aim i akwats play the ones that require less aiming but i feel bad because i'm still dying to the people who can actually aim. Idk what to do.

Why am i so bad at aiming? ;-; It doesn't matter how much i try or who i play my aiming sucks. Even with hanzo and his treetrunks i can't get more than a few kills. And since i can't aim i akwats play the ones that require less aiming but i feel bad because i'm still dying to the people who can actually aim. Idk what to do.

Tips from a pro (not me):

1. Go to the Practice Range and just practice moving and shooting the bots.

2. Make a custom game, you vs. 6 Ai.  Make the Ai all Ana and turn on Only Headshots (Ana can't headshot, which means only you can get kills... though only with headshots) also turn healing all the way down (because if you suck at aiming, they will heal up any damage you deal pretty much instantly at full heal).

Though I completely agree with you here, I can't play her.  Her play style is just so opposite of mine.  I can play any role in any game, as long as it's consistent (consistent damage, healing, protection, or a mix), but I can't handle something the is so fickle depending on your performance and the stupidity of other players (seriously, when I see a Zarya shield, I just don't shoot it, threat neutralized).

>Hanzo player

>Consistent

I'm dying

I finished my placement matches, at 2618, 4 wins, 5 loses and 1 draw. Not exactly happy, but I guess average to above average is what I had before, so makes sense.

I lost 4 placement matches in a row because my team was sheet.  How do I know?  I had 3-5 medals each match, and at least 2 golds then entire match.  fml

Archived