Overwatch

Mr. Hyde

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How long have you played? I have since launch and there are people who got 3 promotions already.

Since around late june/beginning of july. But i haven't played for 5 weeks total this summer because of holidays. Also, i'm just starting to get good (being this my first fps ever) so i should level more frequently from now on

Also, Genji nerfs! Yasssss! I love seeing all the salty mains crying. Sadly no Symmetra buffs. Maybe on console they'll buff the turrets since they got nerfed a while back.

Lol don't go on the PTR right now. Blizzard reverted the projectile nerf because they didn't like all the unintended side effects it caused, so they want us to experiment with this while they look for a better solution. This combined with the Hanzo buff as essentially made it so any team composed of 3 Hanzo all with literally a single shred of aim will win the game. It's hell on earth.

That being said, I'm lookin forward to the changes to the ranking system. Ladder progression fits a game like this way better than the old system, so there should be an actual sense of progression and incentive to keep playing now. Genji might have been just a tad overnerfed, but the revert to the old projectile hitboxes have help mitigate that somewhat. He seems to be in a really unstable spot right now that will be entirely dependent on what new solution Blizzard thinks up for the projectile problem. Men's buff is practically irrelevant. She didn't need changes to her ult TBH. It was already pretty damn good. Granted, like Genji, the revert of the projectile nerf helps her tremendously, but that should be changed eventually. Zen's nerf was more than fair, and to be honest I think the revert made him better than he was because of how freakin easy it is to get headshots with him. The consistent x2 is Gerald better than that 20% discord lost. Should be changed once they figure out a new projectile nerf though. Lucio's nerf, to be perfectly honest, is pretty much irrelevant. The fact that he HAS the speed boost was the issue; not by how much it boosted. He's still a must pick until there is a viable alternative.

Finally, they added "sit" and "laugh" emotes for every hero. Check me out if you want cuz remember: any credits you spend in the PTR does not affect your main account. Also in the memeiest move I've ever seen, they censored the phrase "ggez" and "gg ez" in Match chat. It now is replaced by pre-made phrases that chastise the person who typed it for being a douche. It's absolutely hysterical.

I love how true this is:

Symmetra is one of what I would like to call "Scapegoat Heroes". As in, if the team is losing, they're the easy hero to the blame at regardless of how well they actually are doing.

Great video, though. I watched his bit on Roadhog and it's really, really good. I hope he makes one on Bastion next

Welp, I've been part of the ARG team since part 3, and tbh I think all we can do for now is wait.  We've done pretty much all we can.  if you wanna track our progress, you can view a fairly good summary here:

http://wiki.gamedetectives.net/index.php?title=Sombra_ARG

Also you can just ask me and I'll try to answer your question to the best of my knowledge.

Archived