>Map is King's Row

>I'm Defending

>Jump up to small perch by opposing team

>See Widow and Hanzo up on top spawn point

>Shoot grenades up there; kill both/they were standing next to eachother 2/6

>Jump down in front of a 76

>Grenades/Mine to kill 76 3/6

>Turn around see Genji

>Threw few Grenades at him; kill Geji cuz' I took him by surprise/he didn't deflect 4/6

>Turn around and go for health pack; kill a Reaper who is walking at me/wasn't already firing; hit him directly with said grenades 5/6

>Turn around again see a Reinhardt with his back turned to me

>Few grenades/quick mine to the face; kills Reinhardt 6/6

>Expecting Team Kill

>Pressed Tab to see that Widow/Hanzo had respawned before I killed Reinhadt

>Almost single highhandedly pulled off a Team Kill

Oh if only....

I freaking got it. I got The Floor Is Lava! A 0.3% trophy, the second hardest in the game after Rapid Discord, which I don't think is too impossible to get, since he is actually good now. What makes it even better is that I saw someone cheat getting it just earlier today, he had a Tracer helping him. Also yes, I did kill that Winston almost single handedly, don't ask how.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cq42IRhWYAAhXeW.jpg

It's High Noon...just not in Japan

Soldier 76 doesn't take kindly to being shot at:

Reinhardt's Hammer Room:

So close to that damn Rapid Discord Trophy, but so far away. I can't tell if the Tracer had an orb on her, but even if, the Reinhardt I didn't get in time. I have been trying for hours at this point, playing nothing but Zenyatta, and been so close so many times, but yet, I never seem to be able to get it in time, even when it looks like I definitely had it. I try to get people to play Zarya, since that makes them sitting ducks for her ult, which means I can kill them fast enough. Reinhardt are the best ways I can think of. Maybe having Ana ult on Genji or Reinhardt can work too, but still, it's very very hard.

So close to that damn Rapid Discord Trophy, but so far away. I can't tell if the Tracer had an orb on her, but even if, the Reinhardt I didn't get in time. I have been trying for hours at this point, playing nothing but Zenyatta, and been so close so many times, but yet, I never seem to be able to get it in time, even when it looks like I definitely had it. I try to get people to play Zarya, since that makes them sitting ducks for her ult, which means I can kill them fast enough. Reinhardt are the best ways I can think of. Maybe having Ana ult on Genji or Reinhardt can work too, but still, it's very very hard.

You sound like me, except I'm trying to get the 20 killstreak achievement with torbjorn.  So closeand yet so far.

I demand Doomfist to be a support hero who heals you by punching you really hard.

You're not thinking about that broken arm anymore, are you? NOW GET BACK OUT THERE MAGGOT

With a name like Doomfist, the last thing I would expect it to do was to heal...

A fascinating moment of me trying to kill Ana. I was scared that if I used Shadow Step she would kill me.

I finally got Die Die Die...Die, I played him exclusively yesterday, getting so close so many times, honestly I wasn't even expecting it to work this time, but it did. It's not even suppose to be all that hard, it's only around 22% so that's what really annoyed me.

Funny thing is, I got it the first time I tried.  It was that best 2 out of 3 map with the ledge above the checkpoint.  We had the checkpoint for almost entire 2 rounds.  I sat there on the ledge just praying the enemy team would take the checkpoint, even for a second.  As soon as they did, I looked down hoping there would be 4 squishys on the point... it was a glorious moment when I counted 4 squishys and no enemy tanks nearby, so I jumped down, poped my ult, and boom took the achievement and the checkpoint and we won.

Funny thing is, I got it the first time I tried.  It was that best 2 out of 3 map with the ledge above the checkpoint.  We had the checkpoint for almost entire 2 rounds.  I sat there on the ledge just praying the enemy team would take the checkpoint, even for a second.  As soon as they did, I looked down hoping there would be 4 squishys on the point... it was a glorious moment when I counted 4 squishys and no enemy tanks nearby, so I jumped down, poped my ult, and boom took the achievement and the checkpoint and we won.

You mean Control and the Lijiang Tower map yeah? Or maybe it's Nepal, that has a ledge above the checkpoint too. I have just gotten very unlucky, but I guess that getting the Floor is Lava one pretty easily is luck too.

Lijiang Tower is typically a good map for Reaper shenanigans, regardless. I mean, all 3 stages of it have some means for any of the heros to jump in unsuspectingly on the control point, and it just-so-happens to be a thing that Reaper can accel at with his desperate Ultimate.

That, and D.Va.

I finally got the Merciful skin for Ana. I got a bunch of money from a loot box and decided to buy that skin for her since i've been recently improving a lot with her. After playing more with her i can say that she's one of my favourite characters along with Symmetra (absolute favourite) and D. Va.

If the Sombra site is any indication.....

This is entirely possible:

dd7.png

Sombra the memelord is my new favourite overwatch headcanon.

Also, idk about you but a healer with the ability to snipe annoying targets or a powerful defensive character sound pretty great to me. I also find tanks super often anyways. Seriously, play Symmetra on the town part of Nepal and create the perfect microwave.

Archived