Overwatch

Mr. Hyde

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awww man... I'm so pissed about the feminist channel Leafy is addressing here.  How dare they attack one of my favorite games!:

Even if you don't like Leafy, you gotta admit... this feminist is retarded for criticizing a game that wasn't finished.  If she had just waited for the game to drop, she would have known about Mei and Zarya who were announced later.  Even so, her arguments are stupid.  Developers make their games appealing to the larger majority of players, and a large majority of players tend to be guys, and guys like to look at hot chicks, and most guys prefer skinny chicks.  If she has a problem with it, by all means, she can go make a flipping game with fat people and see how well that does.

If I get the game, who should I start with?

I suggest you start with Soldier 76 since he is the easiest for most people to adjust to.  Then, branch out in quick play and try others out, if you don't like 'em, shelf 'em and try someone else and try 'em again later.  I can play pretty much anyone except Zarya now.

Also, it was on console.

Not saying Overwatch is bad on console or anything...

But at the end of the day it's an FPS on console.

In other news: lmao one of my 59 subscribers whose identities I have no idea and why they haven't left decided to post that shitty Hanzo joke on the subreddit and it was on the front page for a few hours. It now has 10k views and is over 5x more popular than my 2nd most popular vid; one that I actually put a bit of work into. That joke took an hour at 1 in the morning in my friends' discord server. GG Internet. Next time I'll spend 5 minutes on a joke and get 5 mil views

In other news: lmao one of my 59 subscribers whose identities I have no idea and why they haven't left decided to post that shitty Hanzo joke on the subreddit and it was on the front page for a few hours. It now has 10k views and is over 5x more popular than my 2nd most popular vid; one that I actually put a bit of work into. That joke took an hour at 1 in the morning in my friends' discord server. GG Internet. Next time I'll spend 5 minutes on a joke and get 5 mil views

Advertising will do that :^)

I did see that a while ago.  Chain hook has very unusual behavior as a projectile.  it actually doesn't have that much leeway horizontally, but vertically it's the size of a small school bus.  Therefore when aiming for particularly mobile targets, you don't need to worry about being a tad too high or anything.  You just have to lead the hook enough so that it makes contact horizontally.  To put this in perspective, I played a game yesterday where their Hog tried to hook my friend who was playing tracer, missed, and the hook went just barely under Dorado's payload and hooked me from the other side of the cart.  This was because, even though the hook hit the ground on the other side, it was lined up perfectly with my model horizontally and had enough vertical range to magnet snap over to me.

Another thing is that once you hit shift, the projectile's trajectory is locked.  you can turn roadhog or blast him away as much as you want, but if the hook is already airborne there is nothing that can stop it from traveling it's set distance.  This is how his cook can become so jank.  In reality, roadhog landed the hook fair and square, but because he was pushed or moved somewhere else (like behind a wall) after he pressed shift, the chain just goes through the wall graphically since the trajectory of the actual hook cannot be modified.

Archived