Overwatch

Mr. Hyde

stay in group is new with latest patch, at least on PS4. It is a spectacular feature.

As for roadhog tips: your hook is why you exist. As said before, the mechanics of it are kinda broken, so it is sorta rolling the dice on whether it will even work, but just ignore that for now.

Focus on squishy characters that play a key role to the team. Zenyatta, Mercy, Lucio, Ana. If you time it right you can even take out McCree and Tracer. You hook separates them from the team, and allows you to crush them to make shift the balance in your favor.

Standard combo for hook is alt-fire->hook->primary fire->melee. If executed correctly this will kill literally any non-tank hero in the game. Your hook cancels the animation on various movements, so using your ranged alternate fire before throwing it is almost always correct, and gives you that much extra damage.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New comic is out! http://comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us/tracer-reflections

[spoiler=Spoilers y'all]

So the big spoiler is that it turns out Tracer is lesbian, at least in the comics. Also McCree and Sombra are hanging out, well, if McCree even knows she's there (he's pretty hammered from the looks of it, no pun intended). Mercy's helping people and Reaper is sneaking around in King's Row. Kind of wish that Winston had just made a big banana instead of a turkey, ah well. Some interesting stuff here.

I actually haven't been playing Overwatch recently but I've gotten back into it again for the Winter Wonderland. Gotten a few of the winter sprays and voicelines but so far the only skin I've gotten is Reaper's. I pulled Lionhardt as well, kinda wishing that would've been one of the winter legendaries instead but I can't complain. I'm a week behind but at least the arcade has all the reward loot boxes now, I've gotten all those for the week aside from a couple from leveling.

I've also really been enjoying the 6v6 mystery gamemode, it lets me play characters I usually don't. Had a lot of fun with Winston and D.Va, and there was one game I was Widowmaker for most of it and actually did incredibly well, which surprised me because I'm usually not good at sniper characters (though her gun being a pretty good assault rifle while unscoped helps, I like that I can switch between sniping and closer combat if I have to). Zenyatta's totally baller, too, I think he might replace Lucio as my main healer.

So what'd everyone get out of their 5 free loot boxes? My only things of note were the B.Va skin and Zarya's legendary winter emote. That's probably the thing I wanted most out of this event, so I'm really glad. If I can also just get ahold of Torb's Santa skin that'd be fantastic.

EDIT: Cool gif.

RecentPeacefulGelding.gif

So what'd everyone get out of their 5 free loot boxes? My only things of note were the B.Va skin and Zarya's legendary winter emote. That's probably the thing I wanted most out of this event, so I'm really glad. If I can also just get ahold of Torb's Santa skin that'd be fantastic.

EDIT: Cool gif.

RecentPeacefulGelding.gif

Which free ones? The Loot Box(es) you get at the beginning of the event?

If so, I didn't get anything special. Just sprays and lines. I did eventually get a B. Va skin, and in later days, I got the Roadhog and Torbjorn skins for the event.

Well, the event is almost over and what I have gotten on this event:

Torbjorn's Christmas skin (thrice)

Roadhog's Christmas skin

Sombra's Christmas skin

McCree's Christmas skin

Mei's Christmas skin

And finally Tracer's Christmas skin

Also some Christmas-related lines, poses, and emotes.

I think I'm good. How has the event been for you, everyone?

Man is it just me or is the changes to the sentry chick kinda crazy?  Great defense.  Hard to get by as a Reinhardt.

I mained Symmetra before the update, I can confirm, she's nuts~

One of my first games back in Overwatch and I went 29/3 with her on attack. Good times.

Her winrate seems high, but compared to before, it was pretty low...she might get some nerfs, but overall, I feel like this is where she should be.

Range buff on her latch on is testing amazingly, and I'm still figuring out her barrier thing and how to use it and not just have it hit a wall and fail horribly.

Also, this.

http://thepunchlineismachismo.com/archives/comic/look-at-that-dream-come-true

I'm more annoyed by her actual gun than anything else now, with the range buffs I feel like it does just a tad too much damage considering it locks on to targets. But maybe I'm just bad.

This week's arcade loot boxes actually reset before the event ended, which was pretty nice. Got the Mei skin on my very last one so with everything said and done I got:

Mei skin

Roadhog skin

Reaper skin

Widowmaker highlight intro

Mei emote

Zarya emote

and abunch of sprays/victory poses/icons/voice lines.

Also, 6v6 mystery has been very good about helping me find characters I like. Zenyatta, Zarya, and D.va are all really fun. Also, surprisingly every single time I'd gotten D.va first, I won the game while staying alive the whole time.

I'm more annoyed by her actual gun than anything else now, with the range buffs I feel like it does just a tad too much damage considering it locks on to targets. But maybe I'm just bad.

This week's arcade loot boxes actually reset before the event ended, which was pretty nice. Got the Mei skin on my very last one so with everything said and done I got:

Mei skin

Roadhog skin

Reaper skin

Widowmaker highlight intro

Mei emote

Zarya emote

and abunch of sprays/victory poses/icons/voice lines.

Also, 6v6 mystery has been very good about helping me find characters I like. Zenyatta, Zarya, and D.va are all really fun. Also, surprisingly every single time I'd gotten D.va first, I won the game while staying alive the whole time.

Not all that surprising. She can last a good while before her meka is down, and even when it is, her ultimate doesn't take too long to summon another meka.

For me, one character I found myself using more after 6 v 6 Mystery is Torbjörn.

Also, anyone play No Limits?

I mained Symmetra before the update, I can confirm, she's nuts~

One of my first games back in Overwatch and I went 29/3 with her on attack. Good times.

Her winrate seems high, but compared to before, it was pretty low...she might get some nerfs, but overall, I feel like this is where she should be.

Range buff on her latch on is testing amazingly, and I'm still figuring out her barrier thing and how to use it and not just have it hit a wall and fail horribly.

Also, this.

http://thepunchlineismachismo.com/archives/comic/look-at-that-dream-come-true

I see her a lot in No Limits.

Well, usually when I play a character for the first time I don't go on a ~20 killing spree without dying the entire game and also getting PotG, and having that occur on several occasions afterwards. So it's at least a little surprising to me.

But, hey, tank meta.

Archived