Treatoad (910)

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

actualy i thought of tossing in only three infrrnoids with 3 imagination, take brilliant fusion for an example.

tierra rarely ever gets three effs in pure infernoids so perhaps being a beater and able to mill 3 from ED was enough justification...uh, forget it, I guess thats just one of those ideas that look nice on paper but in reality it feels really forced and unsynergestic

It's honestly no different from the 3/3 engine people have been running in Monarchs.

It's honestly no different from the 3/3 engine people have been running in Monarchs.

I think your opponent needing to control an extra deck monster and you having to play three infernoids, two of which you can't even summon, in your deck is very different. Also the overall purpose of both engines is drastically different, along with the decks you aim to play them in.

I think your opponent needing to control an extra deck monster and you having to play three infernoids, two of which you can't even summon, in your deck is very different. Also the overall purpose of both engines is drastically different, along with the decks you aim to play them in.

Meant it in terms of live cards to blanks, not in terms of interactions and outside factors.. But yes, you are right. The two are drastically different when taking into account the above factors.

So, about using this card alongside Ultimaya Tzolkin...

LemuriatheForgottenCity-ABYR-EN-C-1E.png

Tech in Deep Sea Diva or some Ice Barrier Tuners? While I expect you'd want to be spamming Treatoad as much as possible, Lemuria also allows access to Ranks 4 and 5, maybe even higher, which can make up for the general mediocrity of the rest of the Rank 2 pool.

So, about using this card alongside Ultimaya Tzolkin...

LemuriatheForgottenCity-ABYR-EN-C-1E.png

Tech in Deep Sea Diva or some Ice Barrier Tuners? While I expect you'd want to be spamming Treatoad as much as possible, Lemuria also allows access to Ranks 4 and 5, maybe even higher, which can make up for the general mediocrity of the rest of the Rank 2 pool.

What is Lemuria again?

What is Lemuria again?

...The card that he has a picture of in the post?

I guess Lemuria shenanigans could work, but how consistently would you be able to get do enough shenanigans to get out Ultimaya+Treatoad? Seems like it would take a whole lot of resources even with Lemuria backing it up.

...The card that he has a picture of in the post?

I guess Lemuria shenanigans could work, but how consistently would you be able to get do enough shenanigans to get out Ultimaya+Treatoad? Seems like it would take a whole lot of resources even with Lemuria backing it up.

...My bad I didnt read the card title :P

Why has no one mentioned Bahamut Shark Yet?

could have sworn somebody did earlier. i don't run it (because i don't own one), so it never occurred to me. either way, frogs hit their ceiling long ago, but this breathes new life into their possible interactions. i can't wait to get one or three when it comes out.

Why has no one mentioned Bahamut Shark Yet?

I think it had been mentioned, but is there a much easier way to field Ulti and Bahamut? Norden fills half of Bahamut's condition, but then there's getting a level 4 WATER monster in grave...

...or are you just mentioning that Bahamut can make this in general?

really, it's not worth the effort to go the ultimaya route. it's powerful, but it takes investment, as a side option maybe, but as the end goal, it's reaching too far. (by that i mean fielding both at the same time as a consistent plan)

I think it had been mentioned, but is there a much easier way to field Ulti and Bahamut? Norden fills half of Bahamut's condition, but then there's getting a level 4 WATER monster in grave...

Atlantean mostly, Noden into goons, make this at a +2

Doesn't even have to be Noden if you're in OCG. Getting a rank 4 out in Atlantean (the most competitive water deck atm) isn't THAT hard

You can make a pretty dope field w/ this for free in that deck, also getting back Prince is nifty

Atlantean mostly, Noden into goons, make this at a +2

Doesn't even have to be Noden if you're in OCG. Getting a rank 4 out in Atlantean (the most competitive water deck atm) isn't THAT hard

You can make a pretty dope field w/ this for free in that deck, also getting back Prince is nifty

I think this has, indeed, be mentioned in the thread somewhere.

Pair Wind Up Shark/Beautunaful Princess with Gofu.

In most cases you are trading a 2nd Bahamut for an Ultimaya (assuming you are playing Gofu over a level 4 Water that can SS itself ie Unexpected Dai)

What would this be used in anyways?

anything aqua that can summon it. the 2nd effect in combination with the 3rd ensures that anything that can summon this will want 2-3 of it. so mermail, burgs, frogs, and that's about it right now. but it's an excellent addition to the R2 toolbox for the things that can use it.

What would this be used in anyways?

anything aqua that can summon it. the 2nd effect in combination with the 3rd ensures that anything that can summon this will want 2-3 of it. so mermail, burgs, frogs, and that's about it right now. but it's an excellent addition to the R2 toolbox for the things that can use it.

Also any R4NK WATER deck will use Bahamut Shark to get this out. It allows you to go +2 for negating any effect your opponent activates, which is kinda too much to turn down.

Archived