US Trump Administration Discussion Thread

cr47t

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trump is so insecure about just earning electoral votes that he has to make veiled political threats against electors to blackmail them into voting for him.

http://crooksandliars.com/2016/12/reports-trump-campaign-threatening

I'd be pissed if I won and fake republicans tried to steal it from me.

We already got dirt on the Texas guy. His financials, his Ashley Madison account. He had 3 Kids, filed for Bankruptcy, and was cheating on his wife. The deets are pretty delicious. If he betrays Trump on the 19th, all that's gonna be made public. Forget Trump or the RNC dealing with faithless electors, /pol/'ll make it so he can't show his face outside his filthhole

Its's gonna be fun to see if the Democrats come to his defense after the stuff we found on his AM account 

CzpyB7bUkAARjB8.jpg

CzpCHzrWEAAUF_n.jpg

I'd be pissed if I won and fake republicans tried to steal it from me.

He lost the popular vote, so it's not like he won completely, and I'm pretty sure that Republicans don't fall under the singular umbrella. Opposing Trump doesn't inherently make you a "fake" Republican. If anything, the goal of the electors is to form a bipartisan strategy against him.

He lost the popular vote, so it's not like he won completely, and I'm pretty sure that Republicans don't fall under the singular umbrella. Opposing Trump doesn't inherently make you a "fake" Republican. If anything, the goal of the electors is to form a bipartisan strategy against him.

The guy has links to think-progress on his Twitter

And they weren't campaigning for the popular vote, who knows how many California Republicans stayed home (and Texas Democrats)

Moving the goalpost after the election is stupid, if Trump wanted the Popular vote, he could have diven up the Margins in upstate NY. Or visted Socal and NoCal

http://www.denverpost.com/2016/12/13/denver-judge-orders-faithless-colorado-electors-vote-clinton/

Clinton Appointed Judge Rules against Faithless Electors

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/muslim-woman-reported-trump-supporter-attack-made-story-article-1.2910944?utm_content=bufferf0b6c&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=NYDailyNewsTw

Muslim college student who claimed Trump supporters attacked her on the subway under arrest for making story up

CzqVBXPXcAApu2A.jpg

Czq8r5IUQAAw5UR.jpg

New York certifies its results: Clinton 4,491,191 (58.9%), Trump 2,790,073 (36.6%), Others 341,064 (4.5%)

West Virginia certifies its results: Trump 489,371 (68.6%), Clinton 188,794 (26.5%), Others 34,886 (4.9%)

Mississippi certified results: Trump 700,714 (57.9%), Clinton 485,131 (40.1%), Others 23,512 (1.9%)

Broken link mate.  From the link itself, I found this:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/jared-kushner-trump-agrees-schumer-infrastructure-article-1.2913154

This is kind of interesting.  Infrastructure is something loved by the left but never properly fought for.  With a Dem New York senator working behind it with Trump, we could see a lot of joint progress.  I'm actually very pleased.

Indiana certifies its results: Trump 1,557,286 (56.9%), Clinton 1,033,126 (37.8%), Others 144,546 (5.3%)

California certifies its results: Clinton 8,753,788 (61.7%), Trump 4,483,810 (31.6%), Others 943,997 (6.7%). Largest Dem margin since 1936

Broken link mate.  From the link itself, I found this:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/jared-kushner-trump-agrees-schumer-infrastructure-article-1.2913154

This is kind of interesting.  Infrastructure is something loved by the left but never properly fought for.  With a Dem New York senator working behind it with Trump, we could see a lot of joint progress.  I'm actually very pleased.

We're gonna have to see how many Republicans are willing to cross him on this 

I'm just wondering...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/clinton-blames-putins-personal-grudge-against-her-for-election-interference/2016/12/16/12f36250-c3be-11e6-8422-eac61c0ef74d_story.html

Why is nobody talking about these revelations? Russia deliberately interfered with the election with the intent of helping Trump win. Not only that, but it was also revealed Putin was directly involved. (I tried to find the article for that but failed.)

Isn't that concerning to any of you?

I'm just wondering...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/clinton-blames-putins-personal-grudge-against-her-for-election-interference/2016/12/16/12f36250-c3be-11e6-8422-eac61c0ef74d_story.html

Why is nobody talking about these revelations? Russia deliberately interfered with the election with the intent of helping Trump win. Not only that, but it was also revealed Putin was directly involved. (I tried to find the article for that but failed.)

Isn't that concerning to any of you?

They might not know. I doubt Roxas would waste an opportunity to take a swipe at Trump.

Personally, because Obama and the Intelligence agencies confirmed that the actual voting wasn't impacted. People were given information and they voted. Maybe influenced by it or maybe not.

Was the information revealed wrong? Nope. So Americans got smarter, not something that really upsets me.

Also I don't trust the intelligence agencies after Iraq...also HRC will blame everyone and the kitchen sink before herself

It didn't bother me when someone leaked the AH tapes or Trump's tax returns, why would this bother me? If you gleefully jumped on the Access Hollywood tapes and the tax returns, this shouldn't bother you unless you're a raging hypocrite

Also president Obama won't release the proof because "they don't want russia to know how we caught them"

There's too much smoke and mirrors for me to care

Trump names U.S. Rep Mick Mulvaney of South Carolina, fierce advocate for cutting spending, as director of Office of Management and Budget.

Weird tbh, he's even for cutting the defense budget, seems very "un-trumpian"

SHOCKER: Russia might have helped the candidate who didn't want to go to war with them. What has the world come to?

I doubt Roxas would waste an opportunity to take a swipe at Trump.

Well I guess now I could, because instead I'm taking this opportunity to point out how you're taking a swipe at me. It's sad that when you look at news, one of the first things that apparently comes to mind is "Oh man, I wonder what Roxas must think about this!"

SHOCKER: Russia might have helped the candidate who didn't want to go to war with them. What has the world come to?

Having our nation's future not actually in our own hands. I wouldn't call this "war", but I do think that this a poor dynamic with Russia. It means that the President of America has less to do with representing the ideals of, you know, America, but is instead a puppet for Russia. It suggests that our only alternative for avoiding war with Russia is becoming their plaything.

It's strange considering during the election, any outside national influence on the election or candidates was deemed treason, but this is suddenly acceptable.

It's strange considering during the election, any outside national influence on the election or candidates was deemed treason, but this is suddenly acceptable.

Let's be accurate, selling arms to ISIS is treason, taking millions from the Saudis is disqualifying. Did either of those two happen here?

Well I guess now I could, because instead I'm taking this opportunity to point out how you're taking a swipe at me. It's sad that when you look at news, one of the first things that apparently comes to mind is "Oh man, I wonder what Roxas must think about this!"

Having our nation's future not actually in our own hands. I wouldn't call this "war", but I do think that this a poor dynamic with Russia. It means that the President of America has less to do with representing the ideals of, you know, America, but is instead a puppet for Russia. It suggests that our only alternative for avoiding war with Russia is becoming their plaything.

Do you know who leaked the Access Hollywood tapes or Trump's taxes? Where is the outrage about that?

http://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/sorry-democrats-but-putin-didnt-steal-the-u-s-election-for-trump/

You two can't keep drawing false equivalences

1) The leaks were real, and in fact, Sen. Sanders asked her to release her transcripts.

2) They say the Russians did it, but can't offer proof for security reasons

3) Only illegal leaks against HRC are getting any attention

4) Even if the Russians did do it, you could argue it's for the public good

5) Worse case, nobody is saying 1) The election was fraudulent 2) Trump worked with Putin on this

5-2) Dems have done this in the past, and it hasn't been treason then

Do you know who leaked the Access Hollywood tapes or Trump's taxes? Where is the outrage about that?

Stop changing the subject. Do you actually care about seeing outrage against those examples, or do you just want people to stop talking about Russia interfering? "This shouldn't bother you unless you're a raging hypocrite" is demanding people to feel how you dictate, but guess what? You do not get to dictate why people should or should not get upset about something, and don't label them a hypocrite just because they won't agree to your demands.

But to answer your changing of the subject, someone from NBC released the tapes. http://www.businessinsider.com/how-the-donald-trump-tape-got-leaked-2016-10/#the-aftermath-donald-trump-8

So please, I would appreciate if you stopped trying to control how people direct their outrage. It sounds like you would rather us be mad at the people who leaked the tape or the taxes, which is completely missing the point. What I would rather be mad about is what is shown, and how they portray Trump. If someone is going to leak that Trump has said and done anything reprehensible, then Trump is the one I'm going to be mad at. Trying to focus outrage against people for leaking information about what Trump did wrong seems to be an attempt to distract people from acknowledging that, you know, Trump did something wrong.

You two can't keep drawing false equivalences

> Tells people that something "shouldn't bother you unless you're a raging hypocrite", implying that everyone must feel the same way about all three instances

> Accuses us of being the ones drawing false equivalences

Cute

Let's be accurate, selling arms to ISIS is treason, taking millions from the Saudis is disqualifying. Did either of those two happen here?

How about let's actually be accurate and remind you how you were absolutely destroyed whenever you tried to bring up trading weapons with Saudi. Stop trying to perpetuate a narrative you've already been brutally disproved on several times. So yeah no, that didn't happen here and it didn't really happen there either. Get your facts straight.

If we call all strap on tin foils hate, maybe the Chinese paid NBC to do it, and dropped the Taxes

You can think whatever you want, but if you're gonna accuse my president elect of being a traitor, please back it up with more than smoke and mirrors 

That's not the point.  That's not what the problem is at all.  The problem is Russia has information on us.  Period.  And now, when they're ready to pin us and put us in binds, they can release it and cause all kinds of problems.  The fact that you don't see this is ridiculous.  Russia should not have their noses in our politics or our information.  Period.

funk Russia.

If we call all strap on tin foils hate, maybe the Chinese paid NBC to do it, and dropped the Taxes

You can think whatever you want, but if you're gonna accuse my president elect of being a traitor, please back it up with more than smoke and mirrors 

The problem here is that Russia interfering with the election is a valid concern. Do you have any reason to bring up why a foreign nation interfering with a nation's election and affecting the results is a bad thing, or is your stance as transparently "It's fine because it worked out in my favor anyways" as it seems?

How about let's actually be accurate and remind you how you were absolutely destroyed whenever you tried to bring up trading weapons with Saudi. Stop trying to perpetuate a narrative you've already been brutally disproved on several times. So yeah no, that didn't happen here and it didn't really happen there either. Get your facts straight.

Getting yelled at by in a chimp-like blind rage by a petty false moderator and a small mob is different from being "absolutely destroyed," which requires things like sources and eloquence.

Archived