Post and I'll ask you a question

The Nyx Avatar

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ummm.. Anthropomorphic animals. People who dress up like that are taking it a little too far (ok I admit, I think they're insane). Besides, I'm sure I said this somewhere in another thread, it's not like I sexually enjoy it, just wish I was a human/fox hybrid.

Life and such xD

But also this: https://youtu.be/J7BY8OUYQ6Q

So why'd you settle on the name CinnamonStar?

nope

Do you keep spare keys?

Hmm, interesting question. On the top of my head, Sephiroth in Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2.

What time do you typically wake up at?

“Where’d you get the name from?”

I liked wolves before, “Skater” sounded kewl, “DJ” sounded kewl3r, so there you go. I’ve carried this moniker for a very long time,

H9w many years would you say?

Hard to say to be perfectly honest

What time do you typically go to bed?

Cold. Today has been...cold.

Did you give or get any presents?

ask q

What do you usually watch on YouTube?

Ummm.. Anthropomorphic animals. People who dress up like that are taking it a little too far (ok I admit, I think they're insane). Besides, I'm sure I said this somewhere in another thread, it's not like I sexually enjoy it, just wish I was a human/fox hybrid.

Favorite Sonic character?

Dude I don't even keep normal keys.

So how do you enter the house? Or do you hardly leave anyways?

Varies. This month, typically between 8-10am. This morning was an anomaly as I took a nap late in the day, which ate into my sleep and caused me to wake-up around 3am. During Fall Term, I stayed up most if not all night, so my wake-up time for when I did sleep was around 8:30. If I didn't sleep during the night, I'd sleep after class, which means I'd wake up before dinner.

Varies. This month, typically between 8-10am. This morning was an anomaly as I took a nap late in the day, which ate into my sleep and caused me to wake-up around 3am. During Fall Term, I stayed up most if not all night, so my wake-up time for when I did sleep was around 8:30. If I didn't sleep during the night, I'd sleep after class, which means I'd wake up before dinner.

Favorite food?

like 2am

Why so late?

The Room

Are you ready for the new year?

lol that happened to me yesterday, wtf.

on topic: do a pokemon question.

Least favorite Pokemon?

I work in the afternoon so I can get away with going to bed that late and still get enough sleep.

Did you remember to buy groceries?

Why not both?

But robots

So what will you be doing in your time away from work?

They were amazing. I absolutely love the gifts I got, and I am at a friend's house today for a sleepover. I always love the holidays :)

How about New Year's/New Year's Eve?

Gimmie a nice bbq pulled pork sandwich.

But will you pay me to make it?

The last anime I saw that wasn't a rewatch was probably Re:Zero. I don't watch too much anime tbh.

Fair enough. I like anime, but don't watch much too often.

What video game consoles do you own?

Archived