Post and I'll ask you a question

The Nyx Avatar

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

studying for a certain high school's entrance exam that's ridiculously hard and YCM is kinda distracting

So how's school now?

Currently, no. I want to get the switch, But I have no motivation (or money) to do so yet...

Any gsme on the Switch that intrigues you?

Marble Mayhem: Fragile Ball

What's the easiest game you ever played?

I have a pretty high level of confidence in the fact that, even if it's on the other side of the universe, intelligent life is out there.

Do you think they'd be peaceful or dangerous?

Why were you absent for so long?

Which time?  :wink:

On a more serious note, it was generally Year 12 catching up with me, me deciding I was going on the site too much, or me having to vanish for a bit and then feeling too bad to come back immediately afterwards. Last time was just for studying for finals, though.

Probs "Breath of the Wild" since I haven't played a Zelda game since the Phantom Hourglass...

What subject are you best at in school?

If you mean in meeting us, I'd like to believe they'd be as curious as us to find out about each other and so be rather peaceful

Do you actually like Kuriboh?

Pretty nice except that none of my midschool friends were able to enter (the school accepts 240 students out of 20000+ students).

Huh. You weren't kidding.

What job do you want in the future?

Probably will do something for Christmas but I don't know yet.

Do you think you'll be off work for Christmas?

dunno from the top of my head tbph.

Or the top of the hat.

What shows do you watch?

Caster.

What's Caster?

Which time? :wink:

On a more serious note, it was generally Year 12 catching up with me, me deciding I was going on the site too much, or me having to vanish for a bit and then feeling too bad to come back immediately afterwards. Last time was just for studying for finals, though.

Kind of like me when I'm just trying to get through an essay, project, excessive coursework at the like.

How'd you do?

Whatever I feel like watching tbph it can vary from sports to comedy. It's too long a list

Which comedy do you enjoy most?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/29800/Caster/

Probably not worth the price (I got it on sale iirc) but enjoyable despite the game not really being finished or really even polished.

Been there.

What other games do you have on Steam?

I don't really play yugioh, so I mostly chose kuriboh because it was in Yugioh Abridged and the fact that it was just hilarious

Are you all caught up with Yugioh Abridged?

9d1a75fc13815353cf177444ec48be2f.png

I also have Minecraft and League of Legends for non-Steam games. Been thinking about resubscribing to World of Warcraft once vanilla servers hit too.

Do you still like Minecraft?

The store I work at is closed on Christmas thankfully

Do you give presents to family?

I'd say stand up

How about comedy show? Which do you like most?

Let's see...

PlayStation, N64, SNES, GBA, PSP, and DS, though I don't really use it because it has basically unfixable problems.

Yeah. Original DS consoles got flimsy easily. 3DS I have is still going strong.

Favorite Power Rangers series?

I like it enough that I bought a legit copy. So yes.

Servers or regular?

I give presents but honestly only if I find something that I think they'll like.

do you know what you'll get them this year?

Hmm, I think a new episode come out recently, so I'll probably check it out sooner or later.

So, how goes the progress with the Abridged series?

I don't know. Typically I'd go back home during break, but my family is going though financial trouble right now, so I don't know whether I should go back just to add to that.

Any plans for this week, or just a regular school week?

My best subject is English. My worst is Math...

Favorite thing to eat in lunch at school?

Hard to say really as there are a few I like to watch.

So what do you watch?

Don't really have one, so the original, I guess.

How about Transformers?

Archived