• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

large.gif

Adorable!

I have no idea who that is

7.5/10

ty

[spoiler=Which twin (I'm always on the fence and realistically it's not like me to make an avatar of the quiet girl before an anime even starts but here it is):]

DWPO9Cq.jpg

See now I'm worried because she was one I was most hyped for. Since I still need to watch that show. Now you got me nervous man.

10/10 tho bonus points because red hair+ponytail

Don't worry, I'm also very petty and jealous. My heart shrivels up when a lady I love is stolen by another man and RWBY does delve into romance a bit, so I could just as easily be referring to that.

I have a weakness for Waterbenders.

I thought I was the only one here who knew that series.

(Referring to A:TLA, not the Charmer YGO archetype)

Also I am still not posting one because I maintain the stance of my last post here:

Also I would edit this into my last post but I can't find it, but thinking about it, maybe we shouldn't be rating people on a scale of 1 to 10...

I don't know if this counts as that because they are fictional characters here, but still...

I thought I was the only one here who knew that series.

(Referring to A:TLA, not the Charmer YGO archetype)

Nah dude, Avatar's one of the greatest shows I've seen. I think a lot of people here love it and the Korra thread was pretty active when the show was airing.

...though that was a few years ago.

OT:

705d65f644e16a7d37134e28fb71dc06-d5ddxos

wHjzrHx.jpg

Oh snap dunno her but I appreciate the hair 8/10

Also I am still not posting one because I maintain the stance of my last post here:

I, too, maintain my stance

o3iCt2J.jpg

Nah dude, Avatar's one of the greatest shows I've seen. I think a lot of people here love it and the Korra thread was pretty active when the show was airing.

...though that was a few years ago.

OT:

705d65f644e16a7d37134e28fb71dc06-d5ddxos

I still need to watch Korra

7/10

Mitcher is pretty good but idk how they are as a waifu

7/10

• 2 weeks later...

[spoiler=Waifu (Big Pic)]JaDUNwp.png

Snazzy af 7.5/10

[spoiler=Super Secret][spoiler=And a big image][spoiler=Are you sure?][spoiler=You can turn back, you know][spoiler=Still doing this?][spoiler=You win][spoiler=Ha!][spoiler=Is she waifu material?]ZkqWAGU.jpg

Looks like a girl who can kick so at very least 7/10

Archived