Fire Emblem Heroes

Astro Dude

I'd love if Ashnard or the Black Knight got an epic Grand Hero Battle wen Tellius stuff finally arrives, but something I think would be really cool is if they added Legion and his Grand Hero Battle was just multiple copies of him.

I sure wish I had someone with Savage Blow, I'd put it on Jaffar so he'd output lots of after battle damage with it alongside his weapon passive and Poison Strike.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd love if Ashnard or the Black Knight got an epic Grand Hero Battle wen Tellius stuff finally arrives, but something I think would be really cool is if they added Legion and his Grand Hero Battle was just multiple copies of him.

I sure wish I had someone with Savage Blow, I'd put it on Jaffar so he'd output lots of after battle damage with it alongside his weapon passive and Poison Strike.

Well, we are getting Zephiel as a Grand Hero Battle, so I definitely think it's within the realm of possibility that we get them, or if nothing else Ashnard. I do wonder though if characters like Duma, Grima or other final boss characters will eventually make it, or characters like Mila and Naga, especially since both of them, have human forms as of the more recent games.

I also wonder if we'll get characters like Veronica the Masked Man, and when he eventually shows up Zacharias as a Grand Hero Battle or if they'll be gacha characters. It might be a long shot, but I wonder if we'll eventually be able to get characters at 5* level through Grand Hero Battle, I mean Xander and Zephiel both have unique weapons, as do a lot of other NPC bosses, so it'd be a shame if the only way to let them wield them would be for us to upgrade through hard to obtain feathers.

[spoiler=oh yeah, btw about the masked man guy (SPOILERS)]Datamining has his name listed as Bruno.

EDIT: Now that we have skill inheritance, I need to get my Anna to 5* and give her Fury, to make her awesome stats even better (5* with Fury 3 is 41 HP/48 Atk/41 Spd/25 Def/31 Res) and make Vantage easy to proc since she comes with it already. And if she ever does need to run after taking too much damage, her 5* weapon passive is Escape Route 2.

I think Nino's gonna have to wait, Anna comes first.

[spoiler=oh yeah, btw about the masked man guy (SPOILERS)]Datamining has his name listed as Bruno.

EDIT: Now that we have skill inheritance, I need to get my Anna to 5* and give her Fury, to make her awesome stats even better (5* with Fury 3 is 41 HP/48 Atk/41 Spd/25 Def/31 Res) and make Vantage easy to proc since she comes with it already. And if she ever does need to run after taking too much damage, her 5* weapon passive is Escape Route 2.

[spoiler don't think so]

I think the Masked Man is Zacharias. How else would Alphonse, Sharena and Anna get the information that Veronica is not the enemy?

I mean I'm sure we all had it figured for him 10 minutes into the story, I'm just saying what the datamining has shown.

EDIT: Also, there's a twitter quiz campaign going on. https://twitter.com/FE_Heroes_JP/status/843021007875014656?

For those who can't read Japanese, there will be a series of twitter polls with the questions, 15 of them. 5 normal, 5 hard, and 5 lunatic difficulty questions. There are rewards that will be given out to everyone, you don't even have to take part in the quiz itself. For each correct normal question, it's 1 orb. For each correct hard question, it's 500 feathers. For each correct lunatic question, it's 1 orb and 500 feathers. So that's a total of 10 orbs and 5000 feathers if everything is answered correctly.

Rewards are schedule for April 7th, though, so it'll take some time.

Yeah, I saw that, I was too lazy to make the spoiler warning tho

[spolier don't think so]

I think the Masked Man is Zacharias. How else would Alphonse, Sharena and Anna get the information that Veronica is not the enemy?

I think that's supposed to be the twist, cause it's very obvious that he should be Zacharias, and then when they show he's not well were it not for data mining it would've been a nice gacha moment

God I really should watch what I complain about. Before I had nothing to do with my Stamina and now I'm constantly using it up on the Training Tower quests (and I still want to save my stamina potions), and now with skill in inheritance I'm completely starved for SP where before I was annoyed that I had no use for any of it once all the skills were learned. It's so slow building up SP on level 40 units.

EDIT: Holy sheet, TIL Draug's base speed at 5* level 40 is 32, that's insane for an armored unit. Replace his Brave Sword with a Killing Edge, give him Bonfire to make use of his 39 defence, and throw on whatever other skills you want (can't go wrong with Fury, for example), dude's a total beast. "Gentle Giant" my ass.

So apparently there's going to be an early bird version of the Michalis GHB coming out tomorrow morning (should be 6:15 AM central time?). It'll only last for 45 minutes, and everyone will get rewards based on how many people complete it. If 50k people do it overall, we all get 5k feathers, and if 5k people beat the harder version, we all get 5 orbs.

This is in addition to its normal time on the 24th, so I think this means you can get 2 extra Michalis if you take part.

So apparently there's going to be an early bird version of the Michalis GHB coming out tomorrow morning (should be 8:15 AM central time). It'll only last for 45 minutes, and everyone will get rewards based on how many people complete it. If 50k people do it overall, we all get 5k feathers, and if 5k people beat the harder version, we all get 5 orbs.

This is in addition to its normal time on the 24th, so I think this means you can get 2 extra Michalis if you take part.

Isn't it a little late notice, plus, we don't know how the event plays out, Will we get normal and hard or hard and lunatic?

I dunno. Though datamining does have the Battling Michalis banner as Selena, Eliwood, Minerva, and Gordin, so maybe have them trained up or units similar to them? Remember that Michalis has Iote's Shield, though, so archers don't have a bonus against him.

Anyways, someone made a countdown timer: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20170320T2015&p0=671&msg=Michalis+Grand+Hero+Battle+%28Early+Bird%29

I dunno. Though datamining does have the Battling Michalis banner as Selena, Eliwood, Minerva, and Gordin, so maybe have them trained up or units similar to them? Remember that Michalis has Iote's Shield, though, so archers don't have a bonus against him.

Anyways, someone made a countdown timer: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20170320T2015&p0=671&msg=Michalis+Grand+Hero+Battle+%28Early+Bird%29

I don't have Minerva. Every time I try for a pull, and get a green one, I get Frederick.

Michalis is a green unit. A Red Mage might handle him since he has low Res, or if anyone has trained up Alphonse to include his skills, he might have a chance. I recently got Liliana, but with no use of Light's Blessing, this could be difficult.

Thanks for reminding me, I have a 4* level 40 Lilina that I used to use a ton before I got Nino, she'll probably come in handy.

EDIT: So I ended up succeeding in both difficulties with Lucina, Klein, Nino, and Olivia. Had to do some whacky Dance/Pull Back stuff with Olivia and Nino, but it eventually worked out.

Also, all event goals were met, so we all get 10 Stamina Potions, 5000Hero Feathers, and 10 orbs. Glad I did my part!

Thanks for reminding me, I have a 4* level 40 Lilina that I used to use a ton before I got Nino, she'll probably come in handy.

EDIT: So I ended up succeeding in both difficulties with Lucina, Klein, Nino, and Olivia. Had to do some whacky Dance/Pull Back stuff with Olivia and Nino, but it eventually worked out.

Also, all event goals were met, so we all get 10 Stamina Potions, 5000Hero Feathers, and 10 orbs. Glad I did my part!

I didn't get the freebies. But I only managed to beat him through careful planning. Good thing my Alphonse was lv 39 or I'd be screwed. Anyway, I got Michalis and I'm training him now.

I'm kinda sad I used up a ton of crystals to level up Olivia at the last second, when shortly after I figured out my strategy and that it involved her not fighting at all. Nino only attacked once to start things off, it was all about Klein and Lucina killing everything while Nino and Olivia kited everyone around. Thankfully I almost never used any of my crystals anyways, especially now that I want units to get as much SP as possible from training. I probably won't even realize they're gone down the line.

Did another summon with the orbs I got from finishing the main story.

3 Star
Gaius
Gwendolyn
Shanna

4 Star
Saizo
Setsuna

STILL NO TIKI FEELSBADMAN.

That said, this is the part where I start grinding Hard and Lunatic modes for more orbs, which seems like it's gonna be slow goings. I'm starting to understand why some people said bad things about the stamina meter. It didn't seem so bad at first. -v-''

Did another summon with the orbs I got from finishing the main story.

3 Star
Gaius
Gwendolyn
Shanna

4 Star
Saizo
Setsuna

STILL NO TIKI FEELSBADMAN.

That said, this is the part where I start grinding Hard and Lunatic modes for more orbs, which seems like it's gonna be slow goings. I'm starting to understand why some people said bad things about the stamina meter. It didn't seem so bad at first. -v-''

Yeah, it's especially noticeable especially in Lunatic story mode.

Anyway, I beat the Lunatic map too, bless Taco, although relying on Roy as my tank was quite a bad idea in hindsight. Though thankfully I get to snipe the blue pegasus with Taco and the blue footsoldier with buffstacked Nino. On the other hand, Roy murderinated Michalis so he did his part.

Lack of ranged opponent here felt like the map's main weakness imo.

I'm kinda sad I used up a ton of crystals to level up Olivia at the last second, when shortly after I figured out my strategy and that it involved her not fighting at all. Nino only attacked once to start things off, it was all about Klein and Lucina killing everything while Nino and Olivia kited everyone around. Thankfully I almost never used any of my crystals anyways, especially now that I want units to get as much SP as possible from training. I probably won't even realize they're gone down the line.

Child Tiki or Adult Tiki?

I used Alphonse, Female Robin, Sharena and Klein. I'm so glad Female Robin managed to tank a Sword carrying Pegasus knight, not to mention Alphonse managed to double up on a lance fighter with Armorslayer lance. Was really worried when Al had 13 HP left, fortunately the Sword Cavalier did not have the muscle or speed to keep up, and that won the battle, and with a minute to spare.

We should tell Nintendo to tone down the difficulty on these Grand-Hero Battles, and change the roster for hero battles.

Definitely not, these Lunatic versions are a nice bit of difficulty. They're not even that hard if you have the right plan. People have posted videos where they beat them using only 3* units that were obtained freely and haven't inherited any skills.

Also, I've created a monster.

[spoiler=A fun bit of theorycrafting: Blue Blur, Draug]

Yb5QiTc.png

The build's all about making Draug the fastest armored man alive.

This is mainly done by use of Darting Blow and Threaten Spd. Since Draug's low movement means an enemy has to be at most two spaces away from him when he wants to attack on his turn, they are guaranteed to get the Threaten Spd proc. And with Darting Blow, Draug's speed jumps up to 38 when initiating. This means that in order to not be doubled, the enemy needs at least 39 speed (for comparison, that is Lon'qu's neutral speed at 5* level 40) since anything lower gets reduced to 33 at most, which gets beat by Draug's 38. Now, if you have a +Spd Draug, in order to not be doubled the enemy needs at least 42 speed, which very few units can reach without buffs.

His B skill can be a number of things, since Draug's speed means he does not want Wary Fighter as it means he can't double enemies. Run to your allies' aid with Wings of Mercy, put the hurting on all those red sword Lords out there with Swordbreaker, or utilize Draug's large HP and the sustain from Renewal to tank even more than you could before. There are other choices as well, the B slot being freed up gives a nice bit of variety.

By giving Draug the Killing Edge+ (since something needs to replace the Brave Sword+ to give Draug his speed back), you can utilize Bonfire on a 2 action cooldown, which grants his attack an extra 19 damage due to his high defence. Alternatively you can go for Ignis which would up the extra damage a huge 31, albeit at a 3 action cooldown.

And with the power of Pivot, Draug can even traverse the likes of rivers and mountains with ease (with the help of a flier buddy), as well as simply traverse battlefields faster.

Definitely not, these Lunatic versions are a nice bit of difficulty. They're not even that hard if you have the right plan. People have posted videos where they beat them using only 3* units that were obtained freely and haven't inherited any skills.

Also, I've created a monster.

[insert monster here]

Agreed on that. I like the difficulty of these grand-hero battles myself.

And that Draug. You really have. Also you're tempting me to buff up my Draug now.

So far I've given my Draug Darting Blow 3, Threaten Spd 3, Bonfire, and a Killing Edge. I just need the SP to unlock them. Thankfully leveling up him from 2* will give him tons of levels to gain SP. I don't yet have anyone to give him Pivot, any of the B skills I mentioned, or a Killing Edge+, but at least I've got the important parts of the build.

One thing I really like about Skill Inheritance is that there's no required star level to learn any of the new skills, even if the person you got them from needed to be, say, 5* to learn it originally.

Well, I don't like Lunatic difficulty. Stats of enemies are jacked up and my heroes aren't strong enough to take them down. I say stick to Normal and Hard. 

And think about it, we already have everyone in the current hero rotation roster. Isn't it about time they change it up?

And when are we gonna get our freebies?

Oh, that's the guy I was talking about. He beat Ursula and Michalis on Lunatic with 3* units, among other things. That's, like, his entire channel.

EDIT: Currently gotten my Draug from 2* level 1 to 4* level 18 (only ranking up at level 40 because I need all the SP I can get), and it's been a blast training him. If the enemy is a physical attacker I fear nothing, weapon triangle and armorslaying weapons be damned, Draug is just that tanky. And unless a mage can one-shot Draug (which I have yet to experience, since they cannot double him unlike most other armored units), I proc my Threaten Spd and Darting Blow and then smash their face in with a double attack of my own. Killing Edge putting Bonfire on a 2 action cd means it's up in pretty much every fight, which is great. The build's working out so far, even in the Lunatic stratums.

Hmmm, if anyone is listening, how about for the next Heroes focus: The Greil Mercenaries, and Crimea's Royal knights. Here's how it can go down.

Greil Mercenaries 5 star focus:

• Ike (Red Sword)
  • Boyd Green Axe
  • Titania Green Axe
  • Oscar Blue Spear
  • Gatrie Blue Spear
  • Shinon Colorless Bow

Crimea's Royal Knights

• Elincia (Red Sword Pegasus Knight)
  • Geoffery (Blue Lance Cavalier)
  • Lucia (Red Swordmaster)
  • Bastian (Green Mage)

These would be great Tellius reps.

And we can have Jill as a Grand Hero Battle, and Petrine, the Black Knight and Nasir

Archived