Fire Emblem Heroes

Astro Dude

I haven't even played Fates but I'm totally on board for Xander with a giant carrot. And of course I want another Lucina, so looks like I'll be pulling blues.

WHY?! Man I should have saved my first pull for the 30th, It's gonna take me forever to get those orbs again.

Recent pull, all 3 star heroes I already have.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess Laura Bailey was busy or something and couldn't reprise Lucina for this one, though Alex Tipton has replaced/covered for her in the past so I've got no complaints, she's always done really well at sounding just like her.

EDIT: Oh right, I meant to share this earlier. Pretty neat.

I guess Laura Bailey was busy or something and couldn't reprise Lucina for this one, though Alex Tipton has replaced/covered for her in the past so I've got no complaints, she's always done really well at sounding just like her.

EDIT: Oh right, I meant to share this earlier. Pretty neat.

Hardly.

Alexis tipton seemslike a newb to me.

Also, what I meant was I was so close to 40 orbs, but I had to be an idiot and pull Blazing Sword once more and I end up with 3star Virion, Azama, Felicia, Sophia and Gaius. Again, Heroes I ALREADY have. I swear sometimes I think the RNG hates me.

Are these alternate costumed versions just that, or are they actually separate obtainable units?

Separate unit of course, it's FE:H take on those seasonal units in mobage.

Their weapons are different here (Chrom with axe instead of sword, Lucina with egg blue tome, Camilla with green tome, and Xander with carrot lance instead of sword).

Separate unit of course, it's FE:H take on those seasonal units in mobage.

Their weapons are different here (Chrom with axe instead of sword, Lucina with egg blue tome, Camilla with green tome, and Xander with carrot lance instead of sword).

So they're not obtainable.

Also, I checked up on Lucina Springtime version. Must borrow her Dark Mage class from Awakening.

And never underestimate Xander. Just cause he's using a ridiculous weapon doesn't mean he is less dangerous.

Had a humorous situation in Arena today, took some screenshots from it. The first one got cut off a bit but I found good use for the space: http://imgur.com/a/ZZ3PP

So they're not obtainable.

What do you mean not be obtainable? They're getting a banner tomorrow.

EDIT: So apparently there's a strike going on with the VA union Laura Bailey is a part of, that would explain the need to use Alexis Tipton right now. I don't know how long it's been going on, might explain why she's uncredited for Lucina and Palla, as well.

Had a humorous situation in Arena today, took some screenshots from it. The first one got cut off a bit but I found good use for the space: http://imgur.com/a/ZZ3PP

What do you mean not be obtainable? They're getting a banner tomorrow.

EDIT: So apparently there's a strike going on with the VA union Laura Bailey is a part of, that would explain the need to use Alexis Tipton right now. I don't know how long it's been going on, might explain why she's uncredited for Lucina and Palla, as well.

That could be it. I hope it doesn't last forever.

Still hoping to pull Lucina before it's over. Her level 40 neutral stats are 35/40/36/22/25 which is quite good, and I like her new skill:

UIQoMNG8pZ4619l0kwNJ1dAYI5z0tTEaWV6N8YNy

EDIT: So apparently orb purchase bans are going out towards anyone who suffers from those occasional 830-3001 errors (basically anyone on an emulator or rooted device or is unlucky enough to have their normal device not pass Saftey Net for some reason), so I was considering buying some orbs for the spring event but now I don't have to. I guess I'll consider it a blessing in disguise.

Bunny Lucina is basically just a slightly worse Linde, but she's way cuter and I really hope I can get her by the time this event ends. With her also getting a Choose Your Legends version, I want to eventually get a full team of Lucinas.

Also, Bunny Camilla's skill description is wrong, in case you have her. It actually increases crystal gain, not badge gain like Xander's.

Did some more summoning with the April Quest orbs (which aren't sectioned off into difficulties anymore which is nice) and I got a 5* Effie (-Def +Res, could be worse) but not Bunnycina yet.

There's the 2 daily orbs from the Starter Support event (for however long it lasts) and the orb from the daily arena quest, and we'll be getting orbs from the twitter quiz campaign on the 7th, but aside from that I can't think of any other influx of free orbs before the spring event ends, I hope I can get lucky enough.

I finally got around to doing the Tenth Stratum flying quest, I'm attempting the armor one now but it's super annoying trying to reroll for one that looks doable (only looking for one with 3 units that are all melee), and I'm sure there's no way I can do the cavalry one with the units I have.

I finally got around to doing the Tenth Stratum flying quest, I'm attempting the armor one now but it's super annoying trying to reroll for one that looks doable (only looking for one with 3 units that are all melee), and I'm sure there's no way I can do the cavalry one with the units I have.

I'm only less than 2000 feathers to update a four star unit. Question is, whose potential should unlock? I got a 4 star alfonse, Anna, and Sharena, all levels maxed out.

Archived