Fire Emblem Heroes

Astro Dude

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, and while mine is +HP -Res, it doesn't make him worse against magical attacks unless he gets doubled, while making him better against physical attacks. Plus, you know, more health means more face tanking.

Super excited to start trying out some crazy skill inheritance theorycrafting in half an hour.

We might be funked. Aside from the super unique stuff like Falchion weapons or Dance/Sing, anyone can inherit any skill it seems. Close/Distant Counter and Vantage for everyone!

On the upside, there are now Training Tower quests, where you can get up to 36 orbs by completing them.

EDIT: Lon'qu can get Vantage 3 at only 4* (you need to be a high enough star level to be able to learn the skill, though you don't have to actually learn it), gonna bump my 3* up to 4* and give it to Lucina.

We might be f***ed. Aside from the super unique stuff like Falchion weapons or Dance/Sing, anyone can inherit any skill it seems. Close/Distant Counter and Vantage for everyone!

On the upside, there are now Training Tower quests, where you can get up to 36 orbs by completing them.

EDIT: Lon'qu can get Vantage 3 at only 4* (you need to be a high enough star level to be able to learn the skill, though you don't have to actually learn it), gonna bump my 3* up to 4* and give it to Lucina.

Would be nice if we could use inheritance to give Lucius a tome T_T poor Lucius and Raven the got stuck with their secondary weapons

gSR9tiL.png

horse emblem meta boysssssssssss (picture found in Reddit, not mine but it illustrates what I wanted to talk about)

Honestly, an effective Horse Emblem team would be really easy to complete even as a F2P. 

Ursula/Cecilia, then Jagen, Gunter, and then slap a Xander you'll get from his Grand Hero Battle as a mandatory red or just another Ursula/Cecilia. Only Jagen is gacha-restricted but idk how would someone not rolled him yet after two months of free orbs. You would also need Odin/Nino, depending on who would be your -Blade user, but that should be easy since you would only need them at *3 to inherit gronnblade/blarrblade. 

Jagen and Gunter gives a total of +30 damage to the Blade tomes, with added 6 Speed for Ursula/Cecilia to guarantee a double and 6 Def/Res for them to survive a hit. With minor tinkering in skills, these bunch of mostly free units would wreck utter carnage anywhere.

Having Leo as a red -Blade user or Reinhardt would make this team quite a lot better, so it's something to keep in mind. I think the ideal form of this team is Leo+Ursula+Cecilia+any Cavalry unit (even a healer lol), with the Hone Cavalry, Fortify Cavalry, and Goad Cavalry properly placed on them to make sure all three could maximize their buff when necessary. So there you go, a completely hilarious team comp that just melts anything while having absurd reach.

lol

tiNVn5F.png

But seriously, Effie with a Brave Lance holy sheet. (It does bypass Wary Fighter.)

EDIT: I think I'm gonna give my Nino Defiant Atk and Desperation, since they work well together and Defiant Atk's buff stacks with Gronnblade. I need to think of what special I want to give her, too.

I mean that most of the time it's better to give someone Hone ATK (only missing 3 ATK) for Nino's sake, then get something like Death Blow/Life and Death/something else for Nino herself. Defiant ATK+Desperation works, but I feel that Nino's a bit too frail to risk it, maybe resisted/neutral magic attacks can work though to get her to the range.

I would've gotten Fury but I don't have access to it, I'll replace it later.

Most of my Arena Nino experience is bating out Takumi, going into low health and then killing him in return, then fighting safely after that. So now I can continue to do that and then be able to nuke anyone afterwards.

Yeah, she was always a Taco breaker, now she still is, but she's almost guaranteed to funk up anyone else afterwards which is great.

I still need to get the 20k feathers to 5* mine, though. She is +Atk -Res which is awesome, I just need about 8k more feathers since I used a few thousand to bump up some units to 4* so I could get their skills.

Also, I hope to eventually get some good stuff on my Lilina. I haven't used her in forever, but with some good skills she could become a monster. I'm thinking giving her Henry's tome, and getting her Triangle Adept from someone, at least.

And in the future when I have access to the right skills, maybe get Fury/Desperation on Lucina and also get her Reciprocal Aid.

EDIT: Oh, I can get Poison Strike on Jaffar since it stacks with his weapon.

Hmmm, what if Lyon were in this game? I guess normal Lyon would use a blue tome and evil Lyon would use a dark tome.

Lyon would probably be a Grand Hero Battle once the FE8 cast is properly in the game as a Red tome user. It'd be unlikely that he'd be anything else since it's how most of the non-playable characters end up being. 

Also blue tome is nonsensical, Light magic is always the one associated with blue, and Lyon's using dark magic even before his fall.

Lyon would probably be a Grand Hero Battle once the FE8 cast is properly in the game as a Red tome user. It'd be unlikely that he'd be anything else since it's how most of the non-playable characters end up being. 

Also blue tome is nonsensical, Light magic is always the one associated with blue, and Lyon's using dark magic even before his fall.

I see. I bet the pose for his super move would be him with a deranged look on his face, his bangs covering his eye and phrases include "INSOLENT WORMS!", "I WILL ENJOY THIS!", and "WORTHLESS!"

I hope the battle with him won't be Ursula hard.

I see. I bet the pose for his super move would be him with a deranged look on his face, his bangs covering his eye and phrases include "INSOLENT WORMS!", "I WILL ENJOY THIS!", and "WORTHLESS!"

I hope the battle with him won't be Ursula hard.

I wouldn't exactly expect the Grand Hero Battles to get any easier from here on out so...

Especially since they plan on giving out a character like Xander for free. Honestly, I was surprised that Xander was included in the Grand Hero Battles, I never would've thought a mobage would let players get such a popular character for free. 

If the trend of having non playable characters as the Grand Hero Battles I'd be really excited for when they establish the FE7 chapter so that we can get Leila and the morphs. Plus since most of my favorite characters are non playable I won't have to worry about rolling for them XP

Archived