• Last Reply

Thanks for the heads-up.

You sure you don't want to use her? Cause I see some pretty nifty skills:

• Lowers resistance
  • Gains Atk
  • AOE effect
  • Bonus damage against cavalry units.

Basically she's Nino but better.

Okay, let's hope the next hero is easier.

Her tome is far worse than Nino's. -bade tomes are probably some of the best weapons available in the game due to their damage potential. Ursula is a nuke with great mobility, but her base Attack is pretty so so, and her tome is awfully specific, especially since Cavalry are rare in Arena. Her speed is decent at least, although both Speed and ATK she's overshadowed by Nino.

Anyway, did another 20-roll and to my amazement, the best I got from that roll is funking Wrys. And that's just because he has two skills I aim to snipe off from for inheritance later.

Her tome is far worse than Nino's. -bade tomes are probably some of the best weapons available in the game due to their damage potential. Ursula is a nuke with great mobility, but her base Attack is pretty so so, and her tome is awfully specific, especially since Cavalry are rare in Arena. Her speed is decent at least, although both Speed and ATK she's overshadowed by Nino.

Anyway, did another 20-roll and to my amazement, the best I got from that roll is funking Wrys. And that's just because he has two skills I aim to snipe off from for inheritance later.

Tell me about it. Tried another roll after my 20, best I got was 4-star Peri.

And I've been trying out Ursula. What would Nino have that would be equivalent to Rising Thunder? I would call Ursula a glass cannon. While she does have good speed and so-so attack, she is very frail against physical units, especially green physical units.

And her map, I managed to win by careful placement. the team I used, Male Robin, Alfonse, Sharena and Anna, the latter three being 4 star while MR is 5 star.

So Ephraim beat Chrom by the skin of his teeth in the most epic battle of the gauntlet yet.

I'm hoping the finals will be just as close.

PCqMQbo.gif

Though in all actuality it'll probably be another stomp, just not as big as the previous ones. Time to use my flags for Lucina!

So it turns out Lucina doesn't just win out in popularity, I've had matches with multiple Lucains vs Ephraims, and Lucina's speed allowing her to double him every time along with her Falchion sustain and massive attack meant Ephraim's weapon triangle advantage wasn't enough since he couldn't one shot Lucina without a teammate buffing him or IVs matching up in his favor.

While Ephraim is getting crushed I'd say having about 1/4 of Lucina's vote is pretty good.

Given that Lucina has a few things going for her (and I don't mean to belittle her popularity with this)

-Waifuism

-Newer Game and Newer Fanbase

-Is in Smash

-From a game that gets actual acknowledgement from Nintendo (Seriously Sacred Stones isn't in anything....)

So I believe he's done quite well for himself. He doesn't pick fights he can't win and I don't consider this a total lose for the Lance Lord

If the Choose Your Legends poll was anything to go by, some of the only characters who could realistically beat her are Lyn (the only female to beat her) and Ike (has the most votes overall if you combine PoR and RD Ike). I saw a funny post someone made saying what if IS did it Smash Bros. style where after Lucina wins, A NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHES and that's how they introduce Ike into Heroes.

If the Choose Your Legends poll was anything to go by, some of the only characters who could realistically beat her are Lyn (the only female to beat her) and Ike (has the most votes overall if you combine PoR and RD Ike). I saw a funny post someone made saying what if IS did it Smash Bros. style where after Lucina wins, A NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHES and that's how they introduce Ike into Heroes.

Personally I'm clinging onto the desperate hope that this will make them have Ephraim be DLC in Smash >.>

I never played Blazing Blade so I'm not sure if I'll try and roll for everyone, but this game did make me like Nino a lot so I might at least go for Jaffar. Might try just one round of 20 since I still want to save up as much as possible for Tellius stuff in the future.

Some art of the new characters: http://imgur.com/a/fukEv

The art for Jaffar looks like the same style as that of Serra, Henry and Setsuna, and I think it really works for him. I like it a lot.

Priscilla's also looks like the style of Azura, Fir, and Maria, which is one of my favorite styles (right behind Klein's art). So that's cool.

New update with the new banner and stuff. We've got daily Arena rewards, Paralogue 3 with Nino and Jaffar.

And of course with new data means new datamining. Looks like we've got Michalis as the next Grand Hero Battle, with the Battling Michalis focus having Eliwood, Gordin, Minerva, and Selena. http://imgur.com/a/MH1We

EDIT: Jaffar's info, he looks kickass: https://imgur.com/a/9crKU

New update with the new banner and stuff. We've got daily Arena rewards, Paralogue 3 with Nino and Jaffar.

And of course with new data means new datamining. Looks like we've got Michalis as the next Grand Hero Battle, with the Battling Michalis focus having Eliwood, Gordin, Minerva, and Selena. http://imgur.com/a/MH1We

EDIT: Jaffar's info, he looks kickass: https://imgur.com/a/9crKU

Let's hope Michalis isn't as hard as Ursula was.

As for Jafar, too bad he doesn't have the super-critical hit animation he had in Blazing Sword.

And why doesn't Laura Bailey take credit for her roles as Lucina and Palla?

Archived