Fire Emblem Heroes

Astro Dude

Whichever team you want. Even if you don't have the units, that's only for boosts from the battles, which you can still get if one of the other 2 units you get from others is the right one. It's still ultimately a popularity contest, the battles just help a bit.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whichever team you want. Even if you don't have the units, that's only for boosts from the battles, which you can still get if one of the other 2 units you get from others is the right one. It's still ultimately a popularity contest, the battles just help a bit.

I see. And the prizes aren't that great. Now if they offered feathers, say, 100,000 feathers that would be a different story. But 5 billion votes. There aren't that many people in the world.

BTW, I got 3 star Selene/Severa and 4 star Bartre and Sakura, now I have 2 of the Hoshidan siblings.

Btw, for future events, what would units like Meg or Echidna be classified as? Recall that Meg is an armored unit that uses swords. But I suppose the eney kingdom has armored units that specialize in all three weapons so why not?

Oh hey, this thread exists.

I don't feel like doing any screencaps, so I'll just list all the heroes I have.

[spoiler=2* (People I either forgot to level up or forgot to send home to get more feathers)]Alfonse

Stahl

Sharena

Donnel

Anna

Narcian

Robin (F)

Virion

Wrys

[spoiler=3*]Clarine

Serra

Cecilia

Cherche

Gunter

Oboro

Tiki (Adult)

Laslow

Lon'qu

Fir

[spoiler=4*]Clarine

Wrys

Maria

Jeorge

Nino

Gunter

Subaki

Cordelia

Florina

Peri

Jagen

Effie

Gwendolyn

Lilina

Palla

Draug

Selena

Hinata

Olivia

Hawkeye

Nowi

[spoiler=5*]Sheena

Tharja

Elise

Roy

Finally got my Serra to *5, because funk sensible choice.

Now I just need 4200 feathers to bring Sharena and my F!Corrin to *4.

I'm still short about 16000 feathers to get a grown rank 5. I can unlock either Alfonse or Anna. How you may ask, cause I got 5-star Klein, along with another Hinata and another Corcdelia, but I did get a 4-star Caeda and 4 star Gaius.

And my 4-star Alphonse is a machine. Once I start a battle with him, nothing can stop him, especially Green weapon units.

Also, most Pegasus knight uses lances, the exception is Caeda.

The voting gauntlet has started and so far Lucina is crushing Sharena, yus. Since flags are limited I'm going to save mine for later rounds, unless Lucina gets into a pinch and needs more points.

Also two new banners with princes and princesses, because of the voting gauntlet.

We've got our first Xenologue, too, and you can get 9 free orbs across all difficulties.

Been playing for a bit each day, not really searching for anyone so can't be bothered saving past 20 orbs.

[spoiler=5* (7)]Minerva+ lv29

Catria lv28

Eirika lv28

Roy lv1

Lucina lv1

Lilina lv1

Hector lv10

[spoiler=4* (22)]Tiki (Adult) lv23

Fir lv16

Olivia lv10

Selena lv1

Draug lv1

Eliwood lv1

Stahl lv1

Caeda lv1

Palla lv1

Henry lv1

Sully+ lv17

Shanna lv14

Nowi lv1

Barte lv1

Hawkeye lv1

Authur lv1

Frederick lv1

Gunter lv13

Cecilia lv1

Gaius lv1

Sakura lv5

Clarine lv9

[spoiler=3* (14)]Hana lv1

Laslow+ lv1

Florina lv1

Corrin (f) lv1

Odin lv1

Cherche+ lv13

Nino lv1

Virion lv1

Niles+ lv6

Felicia lv1

Saizo lv1

Wys lv1

Serra lv1

Azuma lv1

[spoiler=2* (6)]Alfonse lv14

Raigh+ lv1

Sharena lv15

Subaki lv1

Anna lv12

Matthew lv1

I think the main thing is that, even if Sharena is accessible to everyone and has the weapon triangle advantage, the bonus for having the person you're rooting for on the team is only 10 points at a base level. Even though Lucina isn't as accessible, it doesn't really matter much if she's not on the fighting team. I figured Sharena would have a better chance, but not with this point system.

As it stands Lucina has steadily had about double the votes Sharena has (it's actually more than double now, with Lucina's 1,119,485,164 to Sharena's 497,407,066), it's not like she's pulling ahead in short bursts signifying people are using their battle flags. I'm saving my flags for later rounds (probably against Ephraim) instead of using them now for Lucina, and it seems a lot of others are doing the same. I don't think Sharena can pull ahead, which is fine by me.

As much as I like her, she's getting bodied. Lucina's just too popular.

Well that settles it, next round, I'm joining Team Lucina.

Also tried another pull, I got Henry, and adult Tiki.

If you just want the free 500 feathers, team lucina is best due to almost definitely going to be the winner of this event, however, if you want to fight in the rankings, better pick a less crowded teams since it'll be easier to sneak into top 10k that way.

I am not surprised, but a bit sad, that Lucina is so far ahead of anyone else.

For the record I'm backing Ephraim all the way and I'm expecting it to be Ephraim vs Lucina.

Seems like people who were against Lucina are gonna switch over to Lucina.

I think an issue with the whole "Get feathers for winning" is people will go "Well which has the best chance of winning" therefore adding to that hero's ranks.

Klein's my favorite unit so I've been using him as my lead, and it also lets anyone who gets him progress in the Sibling Bonds quest for getting kills with him (which is very easy to do cuz he's awesome).

And I'm sure we'll break whatever further goals Nintendo sets, beyond something super ridiculous. The power of Lucina will make it so, she was over 35% of the 10 billion votes. I may not be getting a ton of feathers from high personal rank (only got 600 for round 1) but it's nice to have that guaranteed 500 for winning the round, and I've just finished all the flag quests so I can use them when Lucina really needs them (if it ever comes to that, dunno how hard Ephraim will be, who I assume she'll be against in the finals).

EDIT: Jesus Christ it was higher than I thought, though this was after we had already broken 10B.

MjVQl-A1widjNqtEWY73z2mvxP545Rf80hTx0caf

Archived