Fire Emblem Heroes

Astro Dude

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least I got a couple Odins from my previous blue pulls, now my Minerva has Moonbow.

I'll probably just pick Camilla for the Voting Gauntlet, she's bound to win (I'm thinking Cordelia will take 2nd) and I don't feel super invested in any specific character to want to try very hard this time around. So I'll just be lazy and get my easy feathers.

I'll probably pick Camilla cause she was one of favorite Fates characters. If she loses I'll probably pick either Cordelia or Minerva

Please, Camilla won't lose and I can think of two reasons why...

Anyway, the clash is between pegasus riders and Wyvern riders.

Representing the Wyvern rider side:

• Camilla
  • Cherche
  • Minerva
  • Beruka

Representing the Pegasus riders:

• Hinoka
  • Cordelia
  • Palla
  • Subaki

Anyone datamine for the quests and missions involving these girls and guy.

i know this is obvious but jfc roy is so cute gosh darn

and i'm constantly reminded of this because he's the character I set on the loading screen that my phone has been stuck on every time i try to load the app

iphone is being weird, not letting me download updates. anyone have any idea what i can do?

i know this is obvious but jfc roy is so cute gosh darn

and i'm constantly reminded of this because he's the character I set on the loading screen that my phone has been stuck on every time i try to load the app

iphone is being weird, not letting me download updates. anyone have any idea what i can do?

Well I use an android emulator so I'm not sure exactly what ios has, but I use QooApp which is an app that is used to download and play Japanese mobile games via apk, but also works as a nice roundabout way of playing the English version of FEH since I can't download it from the app store normally. Does ios have anything like that that's a third party that'll download and update the game for you? Or can ios just download and install apks directly like android?

With either case you'd have to wait a bit longer for the apks to get updated online by someone each time there was an update, though.

Well I use an android emulator so I'm not sure exactly what ios has, but I use QooApp which is an app that is used to download and play Japanese mobile games via apk, but also works as a nice roundabout way of playing the English version of FEH since I can't download it from the app store normally. Does ios have anything like that that's a third party that'll download and update the game for you? Or can ios just download and install apks directly like android?

With either case you'd have to wait a bit longer for the apks to get updated online by someone each time there was an update, though.

btw this reminded me. Basically every day I have to re-download because of communication errors. It doesn't take super long so not a huge problem but have you had that issue?

Oh, you mean the 803-3001 error? Yeah, that happens on emulators and/or rooted devices.

First, download an app called Root Explorer, it lets you mess around with files and stuff (any similar program would work but Root Explorer is just easy to use). Here's the apk: https://rootexplorer.co/download-apk/

Your device has to be rooted to use it, but if you're using Nox then you might already have it rooted anyways and there's really no downside to it since you're already getting the communication errors. So once you root the device (it's in the settings if you click the gear in the top bar on Nox) and open Root Explorer, go to the folder "/data/data/com.nintendo.zaba/shared_prefs" and you should see a file called "deviceAccount:.xml" and you want to delete this (delete it by clicking and holding on it until some new icons, including the trash can delete icon, appear in the upper right). This just unlinks your Nintendo account from the device (also useful if you need to unlink your account for any other reason, since there's no way to do it normally) and instead of downloading the whole game again you just simply have to relink your account.

I've just gotten into the habit of deleting the file every time I want to play the game since I play it every few hours cuz of stamina, and that's usually when the periodical communication errors pop up, unless I'm only away for a short time, and it takes very little time at all to just relink it every time. Definitely faster than redownloading the ~400MB for the app since my internet isn't so hot.

Well the Navarre GHB was really darn easy even on Lunatic, got those taken care of. I imagine if you have a Triangle Adept Robin the map is a joke, just have someone else take care of the Hammer guy.

In case anyone's having trouble, the guy who does it with the free 3* units is back, so assuming you have them at 3* and fully leveled/skill equipped you can just follow this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEQ5L-I0OG4

Here's his 5* level 40 stats, btw (not mine, people have been hacking in units to check stats and stuff so we already know about guys like Xander and Camus who aren't available yet): https://i.redd.it/m0nyw2gw69iy.jpg

EDIT: We have the first matchups for the upcoming gauntlet.

https://twitter.com/FE_Heroes_JP/status/849171593305628672

https://twitter.com/FE_Heroes_JP/status/849171888387391488

https://twitter.com/FE_Heroes_JP/status/849172061708623872

https://twitter.com/FE_Heroes_JP/status/849172339572879360

RIP Hinoka

Apparently it's got the same thing going on that Soulsborne bosses do where difficulty varies wildly between bosses. I thought this and Narcian were super easy, Michalis was perfectly difficult, and Ursula was just unfair. I've seen others comment that they did Ursula in, like, 3 tries, but Narcian gave them issues, or that this recent one was the most difficult.

Apparently it's got the same thing going on that Soulsborne bosses do where difficulty varies wildly between bosses. I thought this and Narcian were super easy, Michalis was perfectly difficult, and Ursula was just unfair. I've seen others comment that they did Ursula in, like, 3 tries, but Narcian gave them issues, or that this recent one was the most difficult.

I think it just depends on the units you've got, and who you've got trained up. Though that may go down now that skill inheritance is a thing

I think it just depends on the units you've got, and who you've got trained up. Though that may go down now that skill inheritance is a thing

I agree, I went with a team of all lv 40 heroes:

• 5 star Robin
  • 5 star Takumi
  • 4 star Alfonse
  • 4 star Anna

This was simple, but I'm still not gonna tackle Lunatic.

In other news, I unlocked Sharena's potential. had enough sp for all her skills. now to save up more feathers to unlock the potentials of Alfonse and Anna. Maybe Marth, Hana, and others that need it.

I only hope Zephiel, Xander and Lloyd aren't gonna be crazy tough. Kinda wonder: Zephiel will have the Eckesachs, Xander will have Siegfried, but what will Lloyd have? A Light Brand or a Brave Sword? And what about Linus? Will he be a grand hero too?

If that Robin is male and you have Triangle Adept on him (it does apply to his WTA over colorless because of his weapon), the whole battle is a cakewalk even on Lunatic, assuming your other units can take out the Hammer guy.

Male Robin, yes, Triangle Adept, no.

Also, Takumi can own.

Camilla's still got nothing on how well Lucina was doing, to be fair. Though it seems like the points in general are lower than last time.

this is true but Lucina is at least decent lol

Honestly it's mostly how high the numbers are for JUST Camilla with how bad I feel her character is.

Basically Lucina is a decent character and is in Smash and such so I can get it. Plus the other people in her tournament at least had some pretty good numbers too.

Camilla's appearance and obsessive personality is probably what does it for people. Another case of Tharja, though I like Tharja a bit more than I do Camilla. At least she got some decent supports.

Kind of wish I had a leveled-up Cherche to use on the Gauntlet but I guess it won't matter that much anyway since she's losing. XP

Also, started my first forays into skill inheritance. Moonbow on Sanaki and Pivot on Hector, which will be amazing. But SP grinding is murder for the soul.

Archived