Fire Emblem Heroes

Astro Dude

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That'd be rather interesting if it were to happen.

Eirika in my opinion is the better choice for Brawl.

Speaking of, Anyone think the games would be better if English voice acting was in them. I mean...

Not sure if this was a good example. Still...

Think about it. In my opinion I think Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE would be better if they had the English va's from Heroes and Awakening. But that is here nor there. I mean... What if the Va's of Heroes played the games their characters came from. I mean, the cast from Blazing Sword got expanded upon. So their might be vocal chemistry between Yuri Lowenthal and Brianna Knickerbocker as Eliwood and Ninian respectively, then again, this is my opinion, please don't take it to heart.

The casting is perfect, I mean, Wendee Lee played Yoruichi so whom be perfect for Lyndis.

Off topic, oh it must have been a hoot. I imagine an interview with Micke Sinterniklas and the interviewer would ask "How did it feel working with Cam Clarke? I mean He was the original Leonardo in the 80's TMNT and you were Leo in the 2003 version."

Eirika in my opinion is the better choice for ​Smash.

I'd have to agree with Shradow that a character from Shadows of Valentia would probs be a better for the upcoming Smash game.

Though it'd have been interesting to see how a lance-wielding character (like Ephraim) would've fared in Smash.

EDIT: Just rolled Ephraim and Rebecca from my summon, not bad getting two 5-star heroes.

So I caved and spent my saved up orbs trying to get Jaffar (and I tried the occasional blue for Ninian) 113 orbs later and no luck, though I did get a 5* Lucius and two 5* Rebeccas. I'll try more later, I'm mostly just tired of not getting new units waiting on Ike for so long.

So I caved and spent my saved up orbs trying to get Jaffar (and I tried the occasional blue for Ninian) 113 orbs later and no luck, though I did get a 5* Lucius and two 5* Rebeccas. I'll try more later, I'm mostly just tired of not getting new units waiting on Ike for so long.

On the other hand my first roll I got Jaffar and I wanted Rebecca and Lucius (and Priscilla) so that's amusing.

Finally put some money into this game, got the 75 orb bundle since it's the most cost efficient. Got Jaffar with 23 orbs left to spare. He's -Spd +Res which kinda sucks, but it could be worse I suppose. He'll still have 38 speed at level 40 which is still good, he just won't be able to double as well as he could normally. More resistance can't hurt, either, since his is so low.

Finally got an Android emulator working!

Did my first pulls, am pretty happy.

First Heroes Summoning
3-Stars
Olivia
Laslow
Felicia

4-Star
Hawkeye

5-Star
Elise

Second pulls were just a bunch of three stars. Barst was the only one I knew. -v-''

You should just reroll until you get something really good, unless you're happy with this. Given all the orbs you can get immediately because of the voting gauntlet rewards, now's the time to do it. Unless those rewards were only for a day and it stops tomorrow (and by tomorrow I mean in, like, 2 minutes), I don't know if those voting gauntlet rewards are indefinite or not.

Jaffar has a really good voice, and "A pile of corpses. Upon that I was born, an infant in a cradle of death." is such a badass line.

EDIT: Whenever you guys get on make sure to read the notification board about the April and onward updates, lotta interesting stuff there. This game's getting really cool with how much stuff is getting added as things go along.

Got 5 orbs instead of the usual two, looks like I'll get a new pull every 4 days instead.

Also, great having another member of the Black Fang join us in late May and we finally get Xander on our team. I just hope they're not gonna be hard.

[spoiler Story]

Looks like Veronica's not the enemy after all. I kinda wonder if we'll get her as an Ally later on. But who is this Bruno guy?

I kinda wonder if we'll get all the members of the Black Fang. If we're lucky, maybe we'll get Linus early June.

The 5 orbs was for another twitter thing, we got enough retweets for it after the voting gauntlet ended. It's not an everyday thing.

Our main free source of orbs now will be the daily Arena quests (though the quest that actually gives the orb doesn't need to be completed in Arena), as well as the 1 orb that's part of the daily login schedule. So 8 free orbs a week bar special events.

Anyways, got an imgur album of the new update notification stuff, for convenience. Lotta good sheet in there, boys. https://imgur.com/a/IONyU

The 5 orbs was for another twitter thing, we got enough retweets for it after the voting gauntlet ended. It's not an everyday thing.

Our main free source of orbs now will be the daily Arena quests (though the quest that actually gives the orb doesn't need to be completed in Arena), as well as the 1 orb that's part of the daily login schedule. So 8 free orbs a week bar special events.

Anyways, got an imgur album of the new update notification stuff, for convenience. Lotta good sheet in there, boys. https://imgur.com/a/IONyU

I just hope on the map Lloyd doesn't have a Lightbrand cause we actually want to use him come what may.

I think I'm good on this banner for now, time to start saving up my orbs again. If push comes to shove I guess I'll spend more money when Ike gets here if I have to, but then I guess that's how these games make their money so the business strategy certainly works.

Don't really care about the 3 Rebeccas I have, she seems kinda mediocre, but I do like Lucius (though him having his tomes would be way better). I have a +HP -Res one so it goes well with the whole Martyr/Miracle/HP +5 synergy he's got going on.

Rebecca's actually pretty nice. Good Speed and workable ATK coupled with Darting Blow makes her a solid archer that will double most units. She's...not really anything special, but she's not bad. Klein's better at actually murdering things without getting hit back, but Rebecca has the general utility going for her and she's not as terrible as Virion.

And hey, you got three of her. Stacking the three on top of each other seems nice.

and she's not as terrible as Virion.

Just want to say that's an extremely low bar lol.

And I already have Klein so I don't really need Rebecca anyways. I'll keep my copies for now in case I have a use for them with the skill inheritance that's coming tomorrow. I've actually gotten a lot of copies of various units in the ~180 orbs I used, so I'm holding on to them in case they have any useful skills I want and it works in a way I can use them.

You should just reroll until you get something really good, unless you're happy with this. Given all the orbs you can get immediately because of the voting gauntlet rewards, now's the time to do it. Unless those rewards were only for a day and it stops tomorrow (and by tomorrow I mean in, like, 2 minutes), I don't know if those voting gauntlet rewards are indefinite or not.

I'm actually happy with this, getting a good healer right off the bat wasn't something I was expecting, and I'm not gonna be playing suuuper hardcore anyway. 

That said, I was really tempted to do a bunch of hard rerolls until I could get a good Tiki...

Been leveling my Lucius alongside my Jaffar and he's gotten strong enough that I'm starting to get some really good heals. With all his health he can face tank something and then use Martyr to its greatest effect (for example he got hit by an enemy, then healed my Jaffar for 29 and himself for 12). I like his kit, though he still would've been cooler as a tome user with Aureola or something.

Archived