Fire Emblem Heroes

Astro Dude

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so proud of Dorcas. I didn't even particularly care for him in Blazing Sword, but honestly for such a fairly forgettable character to rise so high in the ranks is just great. IDK it makes me feel good. Also, Roy getting another version that I'm going to freak out about getting, kill me now pls. I thought I was safe but little did I know my ordeal was just beginning.

Our fire bb Q-Q I'm so happy

Also mention of Dorcas requires Dorcas commercial:

So I beat the Normal arena quests and Hard quests are the same but have double the requirements. I'm assuming the Lunatic will also be the same and just require even more. So that's 6k feathers and 30 dueling crests each month from arena quests.

For the daily heroes, the selection is limited. I hope they add more heroes to the roster, like the kingdom royals.

Also, I bet there will be an event in May to celebrate the release of Fire Emblem Echoes.Edit. This weekend we get Narcian. Is he any good?

Update: I got a 5 star hero. It's everyone's favorite tactictian, Robin.

Narcian is a very budget version of Camilla. Nukes blue units out of existence like no other, but otherwise worse.

Btw, anyone here had beaten the hard version of the map?

I beat it with Roy, Takumi, Clarine, and Female Corrin all around level 30 except for Clarine was about 18. 

Yeah, I messed up the first time on accident by miscounting, but the second time I tried it wasn't a problem. Though I guess having a team of level 39s and 40s would do that.

EDIT: Lookin' good.

P12fclS.png

IrlANXG.png

Hopefully SS stuff means we can get MOULDER THE BOULDER.

Screeches pls give us Lyon and Ishtar *pterodactyl screeches*

Narcian is a very budget version of Camilla. Nukes blue units out of existence like no other, but otherwise worse.

Btw, anyone here had beaten the hard version of the map?

Unless you have lv. 40, 5 star heroes with all their abilities, not hard at all. Just keep your sword guys a good distance from that blue cavalier. What's worse about this: No light blessing,no continue. You get one shot. Also, I'll need more feathers for my Narcian.

I beat it with Roy, Takumi, Clarine, and Female Corrin all around level 30 except for Clarine was about 18. 

Screeches pls give us Lyon and Ishtar *pterodactyl screeches*

I'm more interested in English VA's. My guess, Yuri Lowenthal for Ephraim and Cherami Leigh for Eirika.

TIL abilities like Smite and Pivot allow units to go through terrain such as mountains, rivers, etc.

Which reminds me I want to get Effie. I like her design and personality and apparently she's super good.
Unless she goes up against a Green mage. And why should only Sakura's retainers be Heroes of the day. Give us all the retainers.

I wonder who'll be in the next focuses that are coming soon. Hopefully Hector.

I am bothered by the fact Zephiel doesn't have a ranged counter despite having the Eckesachs while Hector's able to do it with the friggen Armades.

Well that's because Zephiel doesn't have eye lasers, duh.

sfahefw2lbey.png

You can still pull them they just have a lower chance when they're not the focus heroes.

Thanks. Still working on my heroes. Started from scratch with some. And I mean Rank 1 scratch. Gonna wait until Hana, Donnel and Felicia learn their best skills. Gave them their best weapons so far: Armorslayer for Hana, Brave Lance for Donnel, Silver Dagger for Felicia. I use her as a magic tank. Takes magic hits thanks to her high Res and dishes out physical hits. Just have to be careful where I use her. Also unlocked some potential for some rank 2's. So, who's the next "Keep Safe" hero? Ursula or Zephiel?

Thank god, if the Training Tower were to start costing double and skills cost stamina to equip the stamina problems would never end.

Ax3XjkpvmrRuK9r_Ar6MaTDFw8kwzLEUaofescEO

EDIT: New Focus is indeed Eirika, Ephraim, Seliph, and Julia. We've also got Paralogues to do! Doing all 3 difficulties along with 1 of the quests means 10 orbs! Images of the new heroes and skills: http://imgur.com/a/GqfyQ

I didn't get any of the new characters, but I did get a 5* Lilina. Shame about her -Spd +Res IVs, though I'll still use her since I love my 4* Lilina. And after actually looking at them I'm not sure if I really want any of the new ones, the one that interests me the most is Ephraim but he just seems like a worse Sharena. If I start saving orbs now I should have plenty by the time we eventually get Tellius stuff.

Thank god, if the Training Tower were to start costing double and skills cost stamina to equip the stamina problems would never end.

Ax3XjkpvmrRuK9r_Ar6MaTDFw8kwzLEUaofescEO

EDIT: New Focus is indeed Eirika, Ephraim, Seliph, and Julia. We've also got Paralogues to do! Doing all 3 difficulties along with 1 of the quests means 10 orbs! Images of the new heroes and skills: http://imgur.com/a/GqfyQ

I didn't get any of the new characters, but I did get a 5* Lilina. Shame about her -Spd +Res IVs, though I'll still use her since I love my 4* Lilina. And after actually looking at them I'm not sure if I really want any of the new ones, the one that interests me the most is Ephraim but he just seems like a worse Sharena. If I start saving orbs now I should have plenty by the time we eventually get Tellius stuff.

Julia and Eirika seem to be ranked pretty high, at least for now

So I have a new phone and, thus, am able to play Fire Emblem Heroes. I SHALL NOT BE DENIED MY FIRE EMBLEM FIX! I HAVE PLAYED ALL AVAILABLE GAMES AND WILL NOT STOP NOW!!!

Though to be honest I can now see why Perma-Death is off- since you don't have potions to heal yourself or your allies. Hell! If I hadn't managed to get Sakura, from Conquest, then I'd have to grind a lot more than I do now- though only for those characters that I am not currently using for the "story play through".

I also have to say that the new artwork is great alongside the voice actors/actresses.

I currently have, excluding the two story royalty and Anna, the following:

Level 11s

Tiki 4*

Sully 4*

Sakura 5*

Level 10s

Camillia 4*

Barte 3*

Raigh 2*

Oboro 3*

Level 9s

Eliwood 4*