Fire Emblem Heroes

Astro Dude

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are guaranteed one after 120 pulls, but that takes a lot of bad luck to not get one until that point.

Also, found this to be pretty funny. This is of course in reference to his bond with Eirika.

pERXUlP.jpg?1

And a lot of cash, which I do not have a lot of at the moment. I guess I'll have to wait until the next event. Hopefully there will be some new Heroes of the day soon. They need more variety. What I wouldn't give for a 1-star Eirika. That way I can work her from the ground up.

Oh and Eirika is voiced by Rina-Chan.

So I'm not who's actually keeping up with their units' IVs but if you ever want to figure them out, use this: https://fireemblem.gamepress.gg/fire-emblem-heroes-iv-calculator

The 4 star option doesn't seem to actually do anything so you can only do check their IVs a certain way. If you have a level 1 5*, just input the stats and figure out their IVs. If you have a level 40 5*, fiddle with the inputs until the level 40 stats match with yours. Take into account that the IV calculator includes the Mt from the character's strongest weapon, and sometimes includes their skill(s) that increase stats.

If you have a 4* character that's at least level 20, open the menu to unlock their potential to 5* and you can see what their stats would be without having to actually unlock their potential.

sxOmRFT.png yCoRDfP.png

If you were to compare my hypothetical 5* Sharena to the IV chart you'd see her stats match up with all the middle stats (taking into account her attack would go from 19 to 24 with the 5 extra Mt from her 5* weapon, and her speed is 10 if you take into account the +2 Spd skill the IV calculator seems to be including). I think that the starting trio all have full medium stats, but I'm not sure.

A character can either have all middle stats, or 3 middle stats and 1 high and 1 low stat (which result in +3 of the high stat and -3 of the low stat). Some people have said you can have 1 middle and 2 high and low stats but I don't think there's actually any definitive proof of that yet.

I believe the actual terms for this are boon/bane stats, but people just call them IVs/natures from Pokemon.

Right now the only heroes I'm looking to roll for are Effie, Nino, and Hector, so I'll just save my orbs until any of them are in a focus, or we get new heroes that interest me (like Tellius stuff).

EDIT: Not sure how I missed this, but I've apparently had a 3* Nino for who knows how long. Got her to 4* and level 20 so I could view her potential 5* stats, and she's +Atk -Res, awesome.

Ye8VB5qVKzuI2kzw8yvdRQGVVUZ0zhZFQQ1WFwS1

Hot damn this is a really generous gacha game. Stuff like this just keeps coming. So if you do all the quests, you get 6 orbs, 1500 RBG shards, 1500 RBG crystals, 20 RBG badges, and 20 RBG great badges.

Btw, a "team" for the sake of the quests can consist of just 1 person, if you don't have enough sword/axe/lance users.

Beyond going summoning and trying to roll one, the only one I can think of is if you got Hana when she was in the Special Map rotation and get her to 3*, then unlock her Armorslayer. Who do you have trying to do the quests right now, and what level are they?

I just did it all solo with lvl 40 Lucina so I didn't actually pay attention to what I was fighting.

Well the next focus banner(s) is on the 27th, and current focus heroes will still be available just not as 5* focuses, same with the last two banners.

With the Female Robin Grand Hero Battle, we got a hint that she might be useful for the next one. Since she's a green tome user whose special tome is good against cavalry, the next one might be Ursula (blue tome user, cavalry, in the game as an enemy but not currently pullable). But as for the next banner, no idea. Of course I'm hoping for Ike ASAP.

Well the next focus banner(s) is on the 27th, and current focus heroes will still be available just not as 5* focuses, same with the last two banners.

With the Female Robin Grand Hero Battle, we got a hint that she might be useful for the next one. Since she's a green tome user whose special tome is good against cavalry, the next one might be Ursula (blue tome user, cavalry, in the game as an enemy but not currently pullable). But as for the next banner, no idea. Of course I'm hoping for Ike ASAP.

Well we did get Narcian last time, maybe we will get Ursula next time. I just wish Daily heroes has more of a varitable selection. Here's how I see it:

1. Tharja
  2. Gordon
  3. Setsuna
  4. Azama
  5. Mozu
  6. Sakura
  7. Seth
  8. Pent
  9. Jakob
  10. Elise
  11. Azura
  12. Sully

Not a bad roster for daily hero rotation if I do say so myself. Of course other opinions on this are welcome. I mean Mozu and Pent didn't make the cut for this game.

So we have new stuff now. Another Paralogue about incest siblings, this time with Lachesis/Eldigan from Genealogy of the Holy War, Olwen/Reinhardt from Thracia 776, and for some reason they have Sanaki from Radiant Dawn with Klein from Binding Blade. Klein's sister Clarine is already in the game so she's not with him, but I question why not just put Sanaki with Micaiah, her actual sister. Sanaki also seems like a very odd choice for the first Tellius character to get in.

plOzi29.jpg?1

And while it's only in the game's files and not actually accessible yet, we have one with Nino, Effie, Setsuna, and Felicia.

7GN2tZd.jpg?1

This will most likely be a short banner for the sake of the next Grand Hero Battle (like there was the one for Female Robin), who is Ursula as previously thought.

B0IAQ4k.png?1

I might try and roll for Klein, he looks awesome as heck. Brave Bow plus Death Blow? Heck yeah.

EDIT: Got Klein on my 7th summon, I'm done. Saving my orbs for the next banner.

To be fair, that's what royal families did back in the day, yeah? Gotta keep the bloodline pure and all that, or whatever the reasoning was?

Anyways, based on other posts I'm seeing about people pulling Klein on the subreddit, seems mine is +Def -Res. Seems fine, though it'll hurt his Glacies skill a bit.

Archived