Fire Emblem Heroes

Astro Dude

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now that I have feathers I'm going to get Sharena up to 4*, she's the only one of the starters I like and since you can't roll for them it's not like I can just chance upon a higher star of her. Her stats are actually quite good and her rally skill is super useful. And honestly I think she's pretty good waifu material, it's a shame she's not in a full FE game where she'd get more fleshing out.

Now I feel like an idiot for giving up my rank 1 heroes. It's kinda like Kingdom Hearts medal system. start with a weak hero, level them up to about 20 or whatever the level cap is, then with the right materials, unlock their potential, while retaining any SP they had leftover for new skills. It takes a rank 3 Olivia forever to acquire both Silver Sword and Dance.

I don't even bother with the 1* Hero special maps, they're not worth the stamina cost. I ignore the 2* one as well if I already have them 3* or above, they give so little feathers for sending them home, or so little SP for merging them with the one I already have, that I can't be bothered.

Because of all the RTs, we might get a bonus reward in addition to the 10k feathers: https://twitter.com/FE_Heroes_JP/status/829162860773138432

Finally got the game to work on the emu so I can play it on occasion. Lags like crazy if I run anything else though sadly and I had to reinstall a couple times.

But got four star Oboro and Felicia and that's fine by me.

Also I did the Lissa map thingy even if it's not great since 1 star buuuut Lissa

Game seems really nice. Probably won't get super invested in it especially since I can't do anything else while playing it but it's certainly a lot better than I expected.

It's currently a WIP but people are compiling data for all characters stats and stuff at 5* level 40: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NGsdi5Wn_eHNA7jRGWinhqPMjeeB-6XuJXlVEk7XYAo/edit#gid=567863347

And how stats work in this game:

- All stats have 3 possible values. A base value, a high value, and a low value.
- Most heroes will have one stat at it's high value, one at it's low value, and three at it's base value. Heroes can also roll with all stats at their base value.
- When you merge a hero, they receive +1 to two pseudo-random stats. Stat bonuses from merging are capped at +4 per stat. At level 40+10, all stats will be +4, for a total of +20 stat points.

So you don't have to worry about bad level ups in the long term, eventually a characters stats will converge at the same values, with slight deviations from the high/low value ones.

EDIT: Which reminds me, it's cool that all the characters have special dialogue when you get them to level 40. So this game almost sort of has support conversations. From the ones I've seen I'd say the dialogues are about equal to A rank conversations in terms of bond, and some feel almost S rank level. They're just one-way, though, since the main character doesn't talk.

It's currently a WIP but people are compiling data for all characters stats and stuff at 5* level 40: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NGsdi5Wn_eHNA7jRGWinhqPMjeeB-6XuJXlVEk7XYAo/edit#gid=567863347

And how stats work in this game:

- All stats have 3 possible values. A base value, a high value, and a low value.
- Most heroes will have one stat at it's high value, one at it's low value, and three at it's base value. Heroes can also roll with all stats at their base value.
- When you merge a hero, they receive +1 to two pseudo-random stats. Stat bonuses from merging are capped at +4 per stat. At level 40+10, all stats will be +4, for a total of +20 stat points.

So you don't have to worry about bad level ups in the long term, eventually a characters stats will converge at the same values, with slight deviations from the high/low value ones.

EDIT: Which reminds me, it's cool that all the characters have special dialogue when you get them to level 40. So this game almost sort of has support conversations. From the ones I've seen I'd say the dialogues are about equal to A rank conversations in terms of bond, and some feel almost S rank level. They're just one-way, though, since the main character doesn't talk.

40? That is quite the feat. I usually unlock my heroes potential when they reach level 20. It does not matter since their stats return to a level 1 higher rank when their potential is unlocked. For example: one of my level 1 Rank 2 Donnel's has the following:

• HP: 15
  • ATK: 12
  • Spd: 3
  • Def: 5
  • Res: 2

A rank 1 Donnel, which I ranked up to rank 2, has basically the same stats. The only difference is this one has the skill HP +3 equipped. Meaning, you have to restart from the ground up. Thank goodness we have the training tower.

Right now I'm having a lot of fun with my team of Lucina/Sharena/Gunter/Lilina, got them in the 34-36 level range right now. It's an aggressive buffing sort of team. Sharena grants +3 defence to adjacent allies at the beginning of the turn and can Rally Attack for +4 attack, Lucina and Lilina grant +4 attack to adjacent allies during combat, and Gunter gives +3 attack to adjacent allies at the beginning of the turn.

I can do things like have Sharena buff Gunter's already impressive defence and send him out to draw physical aggro without taking much damage if any at all, or combine it with his Armored Blow where he gains +4 defence when attacking to attack most physical threats without worry.

Or stack Gunter, Lucina, and Sharena's attack buffs onto Lilina to bring her up to 54 attack and have her one shot a fool (it's great for when I have Growing Flame active, too). Similar thing with Lucina, too, since with Lilina, Sharena, and Gunter's buffs I can get her up to 58 attack, combined with her speed where she doubles a lot (especially if she has +7 speed from Defiant Speed).

Right now I'm having a lot of fun with my team of Lucina/Sharena/Gunter/Lilina, got them in the 34-36 level range right now. It's an aggressive buffing sort of team. Sharena grants +3 defence to adjacent allies at the beginning of the turn and can Rally Attack for +4 attack, Lucina and Lilina grant +4 attack to adjacent allies during combat, and Gunter gives +3 attack to adjacent allies at the beginning of the turn.

I can do things like have Sharena buff Gunter's already impressive defence and send him out to draw physical aggro without taking much damage if any at all, or combine it with his Armored Blow where he gains +4 defence when attacking to attack most physical threats without worry.

Or stack Gunter, Lucina, and Sharena's attack buffs onto Lilina to bring her up to 54 attack and have her one shot a fool (it's great for when I have Growing Flame active, too). Similar thing with Lucina, too, since with Lilina, Sharena, and Gunter's buffs I can get her up to 58 attack, combined with her speed where she doubles a lot (especially if she has +7 speed from Defiant Speed).

You're lucky to have Lucina. today I got Nowi rank 4, Hawkeye rank 4, Felicia rank 3, Bald monk guy rank 4 and Eliwood rank 3. And I already have Frederick rank 3. I'll have to wait until Lucina is hero of the day.

On another note, I'm surprised Zephiel and Narshian are even in this game, considering they're bad guys.

I'll have to wait until Lucina is hero of the day.

There's a schedule for it, right now it's Donnel on Monday, Lissa on Tuesday, Gunter on Wednesday, Sophia on Thursday, Virion on Friday, Hana on Saturday, and Subaki on Sunday. I think it loops after that, I don't know if the schedule is set to change.

And the results are in. Ike, Roy, Lyn, and Lucina will be getting special Choose Your Legends versions:

C4MQzfAWYAAyUub.jpgC4MQzwFXUAAlxBg.jpg

C4MQ0BcXAAAuZ4d.jpgC4MQ0PCXUAYG9TS.jpg

Dorcas is funking 12th, I'm dying right now. (Maybe someone poisoned my mutton.)

The full results for all characters: https://events.fire-emblem-heroes.com/vote/result?overall=1

EDIT: The special bonus alongside the 10k feathers was 10 dueling crests. There are also arena quests now where you can earn feathers and dueling crests.

I'm so proud of Dorcas. I didn't even particularly care for him in Blazing Sword, but honestly for such a fairly forgettable character to rise so high in the ranks is just great. IDK it makes me feel good. Also, Roy getting another version that I'm going to freak out about getting, kill me now pls. I thought I was safe but little did I know my ordeal was just beginning. Also really hope we don't have to wait long for Jugdral and Sacred Stones characters ishtar bb pls come to me

On the bright side at least it looks like they're listening to their players and making feathers easier to farm, though increasing the number of quests that drop them would be nice... Also, it appears the Grand Hero Event character is going to be Narcian, or whatever the hell that jackass' name is, hopefully, we can get him in a higher star variant than the normal hero battles

Archived