Le Crayon Corner~

Sleepy

Possibly the raciest thing I've drawn; a SWIMSUIT drawing!! (gasp)

But that's really not saying much considering it's only a one-piece at that. This is actually the second version of the drawing; a whole lot of nothing wasn't working for me on the first one, and it was just falling apart at the seems and it frustrated me beyond belief. So I scrapped it and started fresh, and I can safely say this version is 500% better. What I also learned is that bare feet are literally satan to draw.

[spoiler=Not for babby eyes]

D12563EC-1941-4ECA-89B2-BF6DF57DC1D3.jpg

• Like 1

[spoiler=I actually had a hour of free time before class to do this]

nick_wilde_by_sakurauchiha233-dboa1md.pn

It's from my dA page, which I may be using more often due to this.

Basically, I was originally going to use this for an activity for Ethnic Studies 330 lab this afternoon (which I technically help lead on Fridays for credit), but ended up not having to use it. Think of Japanese picture brides / husbands during the early 1900s and picture exchanging.

Yeah, more Zootopia drawings, but I can scratch that off my to-do list.

• 2 weeks later...

I actually want to draw some stuff for Inktober, or at least do some of the prompts. Would it be alright if I submit multiples in one day, given time constraints?

Yes it's fine n.n

Inktober has been asked that before, and the challenge understands people have different schedules. It can be at pretty much any pace.

Does the artwork have to be inked, or pencil drawn / vector art in Photoshop acceptable for this?

As you probably have seen by now, mine tend not to be inked in pen (and pretty much are pencil drawings / RAW). But if I have to ink it, just have to see how to handle it (especially with schedule and only having a Sharpie and stuff for major ink purposes).

Does the artwork have to be inked, or pencil drawn / vector art in Photoshop acceptable for this?

As you probably have seen by now, mine tend not to be inked in pen (and pretty much are pencil drawings / RAW). But if I have to ink it, just have to see how to handle it (especially with schedule and only having a Sharpie and stuff for major ink purposes).

The Inktober thing is actually absurdly lenient/loose on its parameters. People vary in tools and even make up their own list for the month and still hashtag it as Inktober xD

I say anything really goes. Just that this month has more people publicly drawing (that I follow at least) thanks to the idea of the challenge, and that kinda makes it fun...

The creator has his own idea of his challenge's essence but even he says that's his personal aim while tackling it.

I personally opted to follow the main list and go traditional, but the only real guideline I'm worried about is trying to be consistent at drawing every day as much as possible. Beyond that the way the drawings themselves turn out are nothing I'm stressing over xP

• 2 weeks later...

I have been busy and pretty much unable to keep up with the lastest 8 or so entries that I'm behind for Inktober. Oddly enough some other artist friends at other sites are yet to catch up with me regardless xD
Guess it is just a busy time.
I haven't given up though. I'll find a way to catch up and if possible go ahead of schedule. For now, I'll drop the random illustration I made for my entry card on Sakura's contest. I kinda love the head, and then I rushed everything else because tomorrow is the deadline xD

[spoiler=Jack]

KjNvxrJ.jpg

• 1 month later...

Love these ones, especially the tape elephant thing. That should be the cornerstone for the aesthetic of an archetype xD

The one before that pretty well gives off the feel of a HERO, which is nice IMO.

The bull is a little wacky but it is still at a great starting point, and so does the Lunalight (I mean, you should probably see my initial concepts, I have to erase limbs and redraw them for like half an hour lol )

Welcome to the Crayon Corner =)