Le Crayon Corner~

Sleepy

I think I'll do the challenge on Saturday. I think it's only going to be on paper, though.

So for the challenge, can we draw a fusion of any 2 Pokemon of our choice, or draw a new form/evolution for it?

It's up to you if you wanna fuse pokemon or change a pokemon's type, or make a fakemon from scratch.

The Random.Org bits of the challenge are only if you wanna roll the dice and say "I'll do whatever the result is, come at me bro" xD

don't expect anything new from me until next week. This week is busy week -.-

It's fiiiiiine. My goal is that this club can enjoy a "chill" vibe, because life has enough ways to block people's inspiration already, the last thing we need is feeling required to submit something being another one of those things....

I wish I would be more prolific myself. 

- - - -

If somebody ever wants to post here but doesn't necessarily have an art piece to submit, you can always comment on something somebody uploaded.... I for one am willing to hear anything to be said about my stuff, so guys, take a shot at me.... I need to make something inked and colored for a serious entry xD

Btw, people if you submit something that's part of a bigger project like a comic, a story, a game, a set of illustrations, etc, feel free to talk about those things too. It might spark something interesting.

Well, that's not supposed to be a mustache... Looks like Wario now :'O

Here's a kind of banner, with that awesome font with which you can't see anything if you're not EXACTLY in front of the pic

1491312303-logolecrayontruc.png

Hey! that's not a crayo- *shot*

Thanks for the banner xD

http://imgur.com/a/9b4j7

(Link of all the raw reindeer drawings I have; including the ones that eventually became my avatars. Some of them were drawn towards the end of 2015; others at various points of last year. You can skip over the bottom ones, because those are the vectorized forms. [Yeah, the last one had its eye messed up; modified that and it looks a lot cooler])

At this point in time, I should be able to draw them better, but yeah. (Have one more that I need to draw for an Archetype; well, for this one anyway.)

===

As for the Pokemon fusion thing, probably won't be able to do it until either the end of the month or whenever I get another day off. Think I mentioned this already.

• Like 1

Hey! that's not a crayo- *shot*

Thanks for the banner xD

Ah, that's not "a crayon", but that's "un crayon" ;)

You're welcome.

http://imgur.com/a/9b4j7

(Link of all the raw reindeer drawings I have; including the ones that eventually became my avatars. Some of them were drawn towards the end of 2015; others at various points of last year. You can skip over the bottom ones, because those are the vectorized forms. [Yeah, the last one had its eye messed up; modified that and it looks a lot cooler])

At this point in time, I should be able to draw them better, but yeah. (Have one more that I need to draw for an Archetype; well, for this one anyway.)

===

As for the Pokemon fusion thing, probably won't be able to do it until either the end of the month or whenever I get another day off. Think I mentioned this already.

Their expressions are nice. Also, for the vectorization, I suggest you to use curved lines insted of straight ones...

Quickly drew this :

1491735117-dunsparce-mega.png

The inking is terrible, I made it with a (bad) caligraphy quill... :/

Well, I had issues with the wing on the left too and the bottom of its body :S

References : Dunsparce, Gliscor

Dunsparce-Mega

Ground-Flying

Serene Grace

Base Stats :

100 HP (=)

120 Atk (+50)

70 Def (=)

65 SpA (=)

85 SpD (+20)

75 Spe (+30)

Edit : Real quick (digitally) coloured version

1491746284-colouringdunsparce-mega.png

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

So, what's the next challenge going to be, Sleepy?

Also, will these be monthly or more occasional?

If you want, I could try to make another fake Pokemon or evolution/form next week.

Oww.... I have to think about what to do next xD

It'll be occasional, just like an extra for in case people don't quite know what to draw but want to draw something =D

I can't trust myself to come up with something on a regular basis haha

Though hopefully I can come up with something else, and something after that, and eventually have enough to have people pick from them.... and when I get to come up with 3+ I think I'll start editing them into the OP for easier access.

Sure there are a lot of Pokemon out there so you could try a different form of the challenge.

For example, last time you changed an existing Pokemon's type.

While I made a fakemon based on the types I got through random chance.

I think people are yet to try the last form.... Fusing 2 Pokemon together, kind of how this page does

http://pokemon.alexonsager.net/

Only I got use of Random.org instead of that page to write that challenge because the Pokemon Fusion page only has gen 1 Pokemon.

Using that page's results though, is also fine. I've seen people take their result image and redraw it in a more detailed way themselves and the results are pretty good xD

Example from Google:

QS5BSmR.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Thinking about making a comic, for the 10,000th time, centered around a detective who receives psychic powers. Need to seriously study hands since that'll be a focal point. Thinking about where to post it, maybe Tapas or something. But atm, I'm just writing up stuff/lore.

[spoiler=MC]scott%20mercer.png

• Like 2

[spoiler=I drew this two weeks ago, but yeah]
B1CKkL8.png

I think I overdid it with the headband and medal with the "sakura" kanji.

(Also yeah, I forgot the small "yu" in "flash"; how did I forget this? But yeah, it should read out Champion Flash Flyer - Sakura in furigana)

I was going to do the Pokemon fusion thing, but probably won't have time for it until later. Otherwise, minus the added accessories, could probably put this as a custom Pokemon somewhere (typing would need to be determined)

• Like 3

[spoiler=Pokéfusion]

2qd7b4x.jpg

Decided to try make a fusion if I could find a nice (and "simple") one. Magnemite is quite easy to incorporate in most fusions; give it one big eye and a few magnets. In this case I replaced Ivysaur's leaves with magnets, and its flower with a copper coil (used in electro-magets/dynamos).

Its Pokédex entry would be something like this: "Fluctuations in the magnetic field generate an electric current in the coil on its back. They use this energy to survive. By reverting this process they can charge up their young in the safety of their nest, but it is rather exhausting."

Might recreate on my computer using Gimp or Inkscape, but I think it turned out quite nice for a sketch.

• Like 1

I wish I could be more active to reply to your entries. I've been busy even on weekends. I'll get around to it.

Meanwhile here's a colored drawing I think I had uploaded before in sketch form.

Star Drawing (yugioh) with a style change:
[spoiler=drawing]

NUWhRxN.jpg

[spoiler=I drew this two weeks ago, but yeah]

B1CKkL8.png

I think I overdid it with the headband and medal with the "sakura" kanji.

(Also yeah, I forgot the small "yu" in "flash"; how did I forget this? But yeah, it should read out Champion Flash Flyer - Sakura in furigana)

I was going to do the Pokemon fusion thing, but probably won't have time for it until later. Otherwise, minus the added accessories, could probably put this as a custom Pokemon somewhere (typing would need to be determined)

No, no using Champion Flash Flyer - Sakura as a Pokemon fusion thing, that's cheating xD

Hey, real nice drawings up there ! :)

That Mutle <3

And your sorcerer (?) is awesome sleepy ! Can I make a custom image from it ?

I'll draw smth asap so I won't be the only one not drawing a thing...

This is where my pic comes from:

jUOtzsk.png

• Like 1