X- HERO Wonder Driver

If you have 3 or more "Destiny HERO" monsters in your Graveyard: You can discard this card, then target 1 "Destiny HERO" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it to your opponent's field in Defense Position. When a Spell Card or effect you activate resolves, negate that effect, and if you do, or if it did not have an effect, destroy that card. During your Standby Phase: You can banish this card and 1 "Destiny HERO" monster from your Graveyard; each player chooses 1 Normal Spell Card from their Deck, and places it on top of their Deck.

yw

and what.

basically, throw 3 destiny heroes in grave, then use dark angel to summon a destiny hero to your opponent's side of the field, thereby activating wonder driver's effect. 

or at least it would, if the effect didn't have "to your zone this card points to" on it. 

basically, throw 3 destiny heroes in grave, then use dark angel to summon a destiny hero to your opponent's side of the field, thereby activating wonder driver's effect. 

or at least it would, if the effect didn't have "to your zone this card points to" on it. 

Oh.... I was thinking this was a clever play, but "your zone" was then mentioned and ummm.... It would have been nice.

It would also have done something with Departed, maybe. http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Destiny_HERO_-_Departed

Well I figured how you can effectively use this...

Instant Fusion, Summon Steam Healer or Mariner > Normal Summon Blazeman/Vyon and apply their effects > Summon Wonder Driver > Fusion Summon a HERO Fusion Monster > set either Polymerization or Instant Fusion > Make a Link 3 if required.

In addition to this it also helps set up for Legacy of a HERO since your getting Fusions in the grave a lot more easily.

Oh boo

At the very least it can block off the up arrow though 

WHY DO WE NEED ANOTHER HERO SUB-ARCHETYPE? JUST MAKE A EVIL HERO FOR GOd SAkEadiopf;aefb;asdfaoefnbr

Yeah, Konami chickened out and now I'm thoroughly pissed.

If you'd like I got a conspiracy theory about why neither vision nor evil heroes will ever be an archetype, I might post it tomorrow. What do you think?

Define archetype 

Please post it though

An archetype is a group of cards (minimum of 2) that share some common wording in their names that are highlighted in card effects with quotes ("HERO") as to give those cards direct support regardless of their other stats, although those could also be a part of an effect.

I mean, vyon+Mali=this, banish Mali to trigger this, etc etc etc

I could do a full combo with the d hero fusion and shadow mist but I really don't want to. Simple version is that this is easy as funk to summon as a plus.

Who gives a sheet about where the link markers are? Not like it isn't going to just be laddered into skulldebt.

yeah, I'm using black text again. Deal with it, biiiiiiiiiiiiiitch

I mean, vyon+Mali=this, banish Mali to trigger this, etc etc etc

I could do a full combo with the d hero fusion and shadow mist but I really don't want to. Simple version is that this is easy as funk to summon as a plus.

Who gives a sheet about where the link markers are? Not like it isn't going to just be laddered into skulldebt.yeah, I'm using black text again. Deal with it, biiiiiiiiiiiiiitch

Pot of avidity is that much more important in the deck now. You can find reasonable use for Mali 4-5 times T1

Archived