YCM Member Brawl DX

Blake

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, I'm still funked. Thank goodness it's Swiss, but it begs the question of how I'm still so unpopular.

If it's any consolation, at the very least you were popular enough to get nominated. I should probs be glad I didn't get nominated as I lost every match the previous couple of times, and it might've happened again, but hey we'll never know.

Stop abusing your powers, you're not mod of General. You have no power here. You're not worthy of modship.

I hope Striker does well.

Okay so this'll be a verbal warning for spam (on second thought the second part is at least relevant)

Begone thot

However this one I'm (well another mod who can warn) gonna have to actually warn. Sorry dude but c'mon, there are still rules. At least follow them until we've settled on the new ones.

https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/331354-rules-and-guidelines-for-polls/

There was no consensus on rules actually. Black disagreed with rais rule change

Warn me if you must though. Polls are supposed to be fun, and Dae and I had fun. Not gonna apologize for that

The rules are in place at the moment (Black wasn't a mod at the time for the record) and they are literally being discussed as we speak but I just ask to follow the current rules at the time, that is all. Please PM if it is still an issue. Further posts on this subject will be too far off topic.

The rules are in place at the moment (Black wasn't a mod at the time for the record) and they are literally being discussed as we speak but I just ask to follow the current rules at the time, that is all. Please PM if it is still an issue. Further posts on this subject will be too far off topic.

It's two wp that are gone in a week. Idgaf

I hope Vla1ne wins. Unsung sheet (&legit) poster on YCM

NYX would be cool too

Archived