YCM Member Brawl DX

Blake

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey hey, the new rules aren't up yet >.>

Speaking of both of you check the thread about them in News

Shortposts and shitposts are allowed in polls in moderation, so long as the section stays clear of spam and flooding. Post count may be revoked if this is abused.

Did I cross a line? Figured mocking the weeberinos was somewhat topical in the discussion. But I'll stop if it's too much

Shortposts and shitposts are allowed in polls in moderation, so long as the section stays clear of spam and flooding. Post count may be revoked if this is abused.

Did I cross a line? Figured mocking the weeberinos was somewhat topical in the discussion. But I'll stop if it's too much

Well, the rules aren't actually UP yet, they're being discussed with the members. Though the second spammy post may have counted anyway. Too many too soon type of deal. We want the section to be light hearted, but not Misc.

Winter has chosen to withdraw from the runnings. However, note that he has not said that he rigged the votes, only that he wishes to keep the YMB from getting into a shitstorm.

As such, do not begrudge him for what he may or may not have done.

Additionally, votes will be public next round. We don't know the source of 2-15 and 2-16's issues, so I still have to make them public. I'm sorry to inconvenience anyone.

Archived