Super Smash Bros Ultimate

Tourmaline

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we do get a character reveal, who do you think is dying next?

Sean Bean

OT: Should I get this game? I'm reluctant due to how little I played Sm4sh despite how hyped I was, and I don't play competitively or even care that much for the multiplayer in general. Plus I feel like the single player content has been kinda lacking after Subspace.

OT: Should I get this game? I'm reluctant due to how little I played Sm4sh despite how hyped I was, and I don't play competitively or even care that much for the multiplayer in general. Plus I feel like the single player content has been kinda lacking after Subspace.

Think it's worth to wait until we get official confirmation on the new "Spirits" mode, since it seems to be promising. Smash is a game best played with others, so if you don't have any intent or method of playing either online or locally, it's can get old quick. Though, building up the roster sounds like a fun challenge since you start with the original eight characters and work your way up to the 70+ complete roster. Guess you should wait until all information has been announced to make up your mind

Technically it was delayed. It's still planned to go ahead, but sometime in the near future.

Still it is unfortunate what happened, first the typhoon and now this.

Fair correction. We'll likely get the direct sometime next week.

This is kind of where I am with Splatoon. The series looks amazing, but I know I won't put in nearly enough time to justify the purchase. If you aren't one who'd enjoy going through the game a bunch with all the characters and don't see yourself going online than a lot of the appeal is gone.

This is kind of where I am with Splatoon. The series looks amazing, but I know I won't put in nearly enough time to justify the purchase. If you aren't one who'd enjoy going through the game a bunch with all the characters and don't see yourself going online than a lot of the appeal is gone.

Yeah, I'd like to get it just to go through and unlock all the characters, but once that's done I'm not sure what I'll do.

I mean, not confirmed but

lZD4oQw.png

Confirmed???????????

I was never really a big fan of Rayman's games (the two I played were underwhelimg), but he does seem like a really good fit in Smash. Unique design, popular, some moves to draw inspiration from

They would need to take a few liberties to add moves for him though

I certainly wouldn't be surprised if Ubisoft had some sort of representation. They've stuck with Nintendo for a long time, even through the Wii U era. And with Mario + Rabbids and Starlink they've even worked directly with Nintendo's biggest IPs, and Nintendo's historically been one of the most protective of their IPs when it comes to video game companies.

I certainly wouldn't be surprised if Ubisoft had some sort of representation. They've stuck with Nintendo for a long time, even through the Wii U era. And with Mario + Rabbids and Starlink they've even worked directly with Nintendo's biggest IP, and Nintendo's historically been one of the most protective of their IPs when it comes to video game companies.

Mario Rabbids was actually a really fun game too? Who do you think will be in? Rabbids?

Yeah, I'd also rather have Rayman than Rabbids. There's more that they could do with Rayman than the Rabbids anyway.

It's a shame, really. Games that say in the game (Andre said it at the end of Hoodlum Havoc) that there's gonna be a direct sequel, then somehow the development process goes haywire and sheet changes. Just like in Banjo Tooie when Gruntilda said she'd see us in Banjo Threeie... but then Microsoft bought it and made Nuts & Bolts, which flopped, and like every failed bought IP they just put it on the shelves to die.

I just hope Crash Bandicoot's return gives us a true sequel to Warped. Vicarious Visions pulled off quite a high bar and according to rumors they said they'd be making a new game, so fingers crossed.

It's a shame, really. Games that say in the game (Andre said it at the end of Hoodlum Havoc) that there's gonna be a direct sequel, then somehow the development process goes haywire and sheet changes. Just like in Banjo Tooie when Gruntilda said she'd see us in Banjo Threeie... but then Microsoft bought it and made Nuts & Bolts, which flopped, and like every failed bought IP they just put it on the shelves to die.

I just hope Crash Bandicoot's return gives us a true sequel to Warped. Vicarious Visions pulled off quite a high bar and according to rumours they said they'd be making a new game, so fingers crossed.

I dunno what that had to do with the comment you quoted, but yes, I agree.

Archived