So let me get this straight, so the first time any of the Ball Place it will be place on Spell/Trap Zone that enabled you to put other ball on the following turn on that same zone in which all Ball will basically stack on top of each other, right?

But Shenron isn't a game winner. Also, the eternal dragons depend on somebody else for their power. Shenron with Kami then Dende, Parunga with Guru, Super Shenron with whoever created the Super Dragon Balls.

Not only that but King Piccolo killed Shenron in the original DB.

Yeah, we need a monster that has the effect to trigger all of them. Like say: while it's on the field, you can add the balls from the hand/deck to the field, then summon the dragon. Also if the monster is destroyed, everything that was done so far is negated and destroyed. You know, to adhere to lore.

So say for example: Kami or Dende can't be in your grave to use the Dragon Balls. Also, Shenron should return to your deck with the Dragon Balls after he attacks or uses his effect.

On 3/7/2020 at 11:16 AM, Horu Ishayuki said:

King Piccolo was still strong enough to kill Shenron when his youth was restored. So DB Shenron is weaker than Goku was at the age of 15.

DB DOES NOT MEAN FROM THE DB TIME IT JUST MEANS ITS FROM THAT UNIVERSE (DB, DBZ & DBS) (GT IS NOT INCLUDED BECAUSE I HATE GT)

13 minutes ago, Yami Kiniko said:

DB DOES NOT MEAN FROM THE DB TIME IT JUST MEANS ITS FROM THAT UNIVERSE (DB, DBZ & DBS) (GT IS NOT INCLUDED BECAUSE I HATE GT)

I wasn't talking about GT (Du Nu na nu, can't touch this. Alright, stop. Goku Time!), I mentioned King Piccolo killing Shenron, meaning I was talking about the original manga/anime.

1 minute ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

I wasn't talking about GT (Du Nu na nu, can't touch this. Alright, stop. Goku Time!), I mentioned King Piccolo killing Shenron, meaning I was talking about the original manga/anime.

If you paid attention it was not just DB, It was also DBZ and DBS.

6 minutes ago, Yami Kiniko said:

If you paid attention it was not just DB, It was also DBZ and DBS.

The downside is this. If you put Dragon Ball in chronological order, GT would occur after Super (given Pan's age). But Super takes place in the 7 years between the Buu Saga and the final episode or DBZ, where Pan is only about 4 years old.

7 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

The downside is this. If you put Dragon Ball in chronological order, GT would occur after Super (given Pan's age). But Super takes place in the 7 years between the Buu Saga and the final episode or DBZ, where Pan is only about 4 years old.

The point of this is the dragon balls CAN grant a wish. I just changed the limits.

• 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, HQCardmaker said:

If 7 "DB Earth Dragon Ball" cards of all different names are on the field, you win the Duel.

Like that?

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

14 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

I still think it'd be cool to summon Shenron.

That would involve a lot of changes

Archived