Yu-Gi-Oh Card Maker Beta Sign Up

YCMaker

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you are still looking for Beta Testers, I would love to help.  I have designed over 1000 cards using the card maker and I have plans for over 1000 more.  These include all the newest types of cards.  I am a registered judge for the TCG and have been playing the game for the last 19 years.  I hope you consider me for this project.

1 hour ago, cody238 said:

Howdy, I'd love to participate in the beta. I've been messing around with the old editor since I got back into Yugioh back in 2013. I've recently been working on a custom card project that I would love to make using the new editor.

Why Use you can the more people we have the more hands on work we fix up

I've been into creating and scripting Custom Cards for years and consider myself relatively experienced with most custom card making tools, aswell as php and JavaScript. I have been a judge for quite a long time, and am still playing Yugioh competitively - also in person, as far as that works these days. I have solid experience with the different sets and rarities and am able to pretty much always identify fake cards and point out their errors, because alot of scrap was sold in germany for a while. I always had certain issues with the YCM and would have liked to contribute earlier. I even tried to make my own cardmaker, but I am pretty bad with graphic design, so those cards looked a little weird to be honest. ;D

I have actually learned to write a proper Quality Assurance according to ISO 9000 in my training, but only in german and I never really used it again since then. Anyhow I'm confident to be helpful regardless.

So if you are still looking for new Beta Testers, sign me up.

Greets,
Messoras

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/2/2021 at 10:18 PM, YCMaker said:

Yu-Gi-Oh Card Maker v4 Beta Sign Up

The latest iteration of the Yu-Gi-Oh Card Maker is nearing completion, and I'll soon be opening it up for beta testing. What's new, you may ask?

• Link, Pendulum, and many more card types and attributes
  • Updated, higher-res graphics
  • More accurate fonts and foil effects
  • Realtime preview while editing
  • Easier saving and sharing of your cards

The card maker has been completely rewritten, which is why I'll be doing a small beta test before opening it up to the general public. I'm looking for members who are excited to try out the new card maker before anyone else, and are willing to report any bugs they come across, inconsistencies with the rules of the TCG, or aspects of the user experience that can be improved. What I'm looking for in beta testers:

• Excellent communication skills
  • Well-versed in the Yu-Gi-Oh TCG
  • Huge plus: Prior experience doing QA for a product launch

If this sounds like you, please respond to this post with a short message explaining why you'd like to be chosen as a beta tester. I will select a maximum of 10 testers initially, finalizing my selections within 2 weeks. Those who are selected will become part of the Beta Tester user group, giving them access to the new card maker as well as an exclusive forum dedicated to this beta test. Please keep in mind, this is the very earliest phase of testing I'm doing for this card maker, so you will come across bugs and missing features. I am hoping that with your help, we can resolve these issues promptly and open the new Card Maker up to the rest of the community in the coming weeks!

spacer.png

Oh, and there's one more thing, although I can't go into much detail yet. The launch of this new Yu-Gi-Oh Card Maker is actually just a small part of a much bigger project I've been developing over the past year. More details to come soon!

This is why I love this site

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So i just saw the difference between pendulummonster and normal monster....if it wasnt mentioned...i just miss some part now of the picture at the Pendulum monster...dunno ifthats fixable...or is the photo then too "pressed" in the rest space after adding the pendulum part between the text field and the picture field?

ahh...just ignore if we had that topic already....just see that really late

386091287_OperaMomentaufnahme_2021-06-14_160414_www.cardmaker_net.png.645a0a8e49d446a19530a5b0ec29a259.png66036047_OperaMomentaufnahme_2021-06-14_160449_www.cardmaker_net.png.de4b01276d8a058902c4b6e3ce1c90b9.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived