5 hours ago, badappa said:

image.thumb.png.f92ab095907faa1087dac0cadcafa9d7.png

Looks nice but I hate Windows 11 don't take it personal its nothing I got against you this is between me and Microsoft I plan on switching to Pop!_OS, Ubuntu, or Zorin OS.

But enjoy your PC.

3 hours ago, Neo-R. said:

As long as my laptop is working good, I will not, trust me.

You have Common Sense... Windows 11 is straight up trash and belongs in the garbage I don't think anyone should upgrade to that garbage OS, unless it came with the device even than that is pushing it also Windows 10 Home/Pro last until only 2025 there is an LTSC version that you can jump onto to get support till 2032.

Though I think trying out Ubuntu in your case wouldn't be that bad.

2 hours ago, LordCowCowCowCowCowCowCowCow said:

b43ac79a9bb936ac129ff713b0141029.jpg

Looks good but I'm still not going back to this retarded Operating System I had enough of it, so much so that you may have saw in one of my most recent screenshots that I downgraded I mean upgraded back to Windows 10 its technically considered Downgrading but its an upgrade in my eyes anything is better than Windows 11 in my eyes except ChromeOS that will always be a piece of garbage!

Anyways nice desktop, also how come you don't alien the icons on the left I find it way more tolerable because Windows 11 again looks god awful look I already I'm forced to keep it on one of my other computers but going back to Windows 10 helps keeps me clam.

On 2/29/2024 at 12:19 PM, cr47t said:

@Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan just asking, in the future could you please not tag me in this specific thread? i don't have any clue how to contribute to the discussion except with something you're more informed about than i am. im not very tech savvy

Okay anywho if you do ever want to contribute take a screenshot of your Desktop just hit the ⊞ Windows Key + PrtScr and boom you've just taken a screenshot and it will end up in the Screenshots folder in the Pictures folder its a subfolder or if you don't know how to do that you can always Snipping Tool in Windows it comes per-installed on Windows by default just type its name Snipping Tool and that is the other method in which you could take screenshots.

Screenshot(9).thumb.png.7be503d923edc1dfa5bf51e615451897.png

See also I will not try to ping you as much but I do however get very lonely at times... :( but I would really like to see what your Desktop looks like if you want to.

Edited by Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
On 1/26/2023 at 8:36 PM, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

"This is why I put this thread up no matter what OS you use it has to be a Desktop OS though no Android or iOS allowed."

ss.thumb.JPG.cf43b7e0ca3be6c11d85a1b3dbd91d2e.JPG

Capture.thumb.JPG.f4e890bf6ffe11fe5fe60503b97bbb04.JPG

zhxh.thumb.JPG.250ad785ad514ed91b07ec276f8d1126.JPG

22.thumb.JPG.b77d280d3be2f8737760eba5ed283d76.JPG

@Rayfield Lumina @Sleepy @Horu @Lone mouse @Tinkerer @J-Max @Kokoroshi @kyop @Ryusei the Morning Star @cr47t Why not join in on the fun as well and I know all of you will like it cause its something fun for once... and Kyop I know Linux is very Customizable that you can reskin it to your likings and rice your whole Desktop so can you try to keep this thread alive with Linux Customization Screen Shots

51 minutes ago, Neo-R. said:

Screenshot-20240311-010724-One-UI-Home.jScreenshot-20240311-010720-One-UI-Home.j

Some more. Mobiles are now coputers after all

No they aren't they are smart phones that is like calling a toaster a oven/microwave because it isn't its a toaster those things are still smart phone they are not Laptops/Desktops thou and read the first page its one of the very rules they aren't Desktops its on the first page I even quoted and highlighted in in Bold and Red

Mobile ≠ Desktop

I also hate Mobile I don't own a smart phone nor will I ever own one just ask @Raikoh130

Though I still like your wallpapers but Android and iOS ain't Desktop OSes Windows, Mac OS, and Linux and even ChromeOS is @Neo-R.

Besides I hate Smart Phones/Mobile even though I'm Generation Z  I have the opposite feelings Smart Phones yeah I despise them.

Also the tread is called "Post your Desktop" not "Post your Lockscreen/Home Screen"

But I will let it slide this "time" I'm just not a fan of Smart Phones.

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Neo-R. said:

Internet explorer is dead anyway. I woder why it's still on windows.

DUDE LEARN How computers fing work! This is an older version of Windows its Windows 8.1 I don't use that browser for Web Browsing I used it to update Windows because Legacy Update relies on Internet Explorer if I try any other browser it won't work it can only update Windows via IE.

Read this:

https://legacyupdate.net/faq/issues

It can be found on this link but I copied it for you!

Legacy Update requires Internet Explorer because it revives the original Windows Update website, which was designed to work with Internet Explorer. Certain editions of Windows 7, labelled as “E”, don’t include Internet Explorer by default.

However, with the retirement of Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge has taken over its responsibilities, including support for legacy websites and apps. Microsoft Edge includes an Internet Explorer mode (IE mode) for backward compatibility, which means you can use Legacy Update via Internet Explorer Mode in Microsoft Edge.

You should really learn more about how computers work there are free videos on YouTube that teach you about computers, tech, OSes, Windows, Linux, Software, Browsers, etc its free and easy to use.

Plus I did not have Microsoft Edge installed at the time when installing all those updates.

• 1 month later...