I want to make something fun and exciting for most users I'm so sick of users joining the site to just waste space and not post and activity so its my job well not really to make things fun again You know how we love and unite the users of both new and old together. So I made this thread to bring more activity to this inactive site so I'm really bored so that's why I'm making this thread and this idea doesn't belong to me it belongs to an idea that I got from the OS-Tan forums site awhile back but haven't gotten around to making it yet... until today.

I typically like bash on Microsoft for not making Windows super customizable but I gotta admit though unlike Apple at least we can change our mouse coursers have alot of accent colors on our Start Menus, Titlebars, and Taskbars and you can even use 3rd party custom tools to make it look the way you want even if Microsoft doesn't want you to cause they want you to look at their ugly UI design Mac OS you can only change Wallpaper that's it nothing more and nothing less and Linux is a Customization God OS that I'm currently not using cause I don't have a physical device that has it installed yet... but I literally see YouTube Videos of Linux Customization and Riced Desktops unlike Windows and Mac maybe Windows can do some extra customization but Microsoft likes to make it really hard for some reason.
This is why I put this thread up no matter what OS you use it has to be a Desktop OS though no Android or iOS allowed.
I want all of you to post your Desktop down below.
I will post 4 images of my Desktop and I want you all to react to them giving me your option on which of the 4 current ones is your favorite.

ss.thumb.JPG.cf43b7e0ca3be6c11d85a1b3dbd91d2e.JPG

Capture.thumb.JPG.f4e890bf6ffe11fe5fe60503b97bbb04.JPG

zhxh.thumb.JPG.250ad785ad514ed91b07ec276f8d1126.JPG

22.thumb.JPG.b77d280d3be2f8737760eba5ed283d76.JPG

@Rayfield Lumina @Sleepy @Horu @Lone mouse @Tinkerer @J-Max @Kokoroshi @kyop @Ryusei the Morning Star @cr47t Why not join in on the fun as well and I know all of you will like it cause its something fun for once... and Kyop I know Linux is very Customizable that you can reskin it to your likings and rice your whole Desktop so can you try to keep this thread alive with Linux Customization Screen Shots

Edited by Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan

11 minutes ago, Sleepy said:

I don't think I wanna show all the actual desktop this time around since it is clogged with some document data from my family's paperwork for stuffs but here's the image I am using as desktop background:
WO9IqDk.jpg

That looks cool hey which 1 of my Desktops themes do you like also I quoted you in the High end Computer thread don't forget to check that out and respond to it pretty please?

It's okay if you don't want to show everything on your Desktop I get it you know what I would just do is hide all Desktop icons with the right-click content menu.

Edited by Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan

15 hours ago, kyop said:

Nothing much to see xD I'm too lazy to close whatever I'm working on right now so there it goes:

1919939218_CapturadeTela2023-01-28as11_21_49.thumb.png.1c850fb3445acbe11ce581490e8080e1.png

I didn't know you still used Mac OS? I thought more of a Linux Guy not that I was going to complain or what not. Also What Does Mac OS Task Manager look like? Also what do customized Linux DE like?

21 hours ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

I didn't know you still used Mac OS? I thought more of a Linux Guy not that I was going to complain or what not. Also What Does Mac OS Task Manager look like? Also what do customized Linux DE like?

Well, I use Linux for work, and I had an old notebook with Mint in it (which I can't even find its charger, so... xD)

MacOS task manager looks like this (not my pic tho). It's different design wise but of course you can see the same kind of info

65056075_ScreenShot2021-03-11at11_29.00_1615457975.thumb.png.9fd1609b12e0ba18ef9a85fba0443200.png

• Shiba Inu 1

1 minute ago, kyop said:

Well, I use Linux for work, and I had an old notebook with Mint in it (which I can't even find its charger, so... xD)

MacOS task manager looks like this (not my pic tho). It's different design wise but of course you can see the same kind of info

65056075_ScreenShot2021-03-11at11_29.00_1615457975.thumb.png.9fd1609b12e0ba18ef9a85fba0443200.png

That's cool to know Mac OS calls its GUI Task Manger Activity Monitor. @kyop Can you find me a Linux based 1 please I'm still learning some of this stuff also do you customize your Linux Desktops Yes or no? If Yes please show me the Custom skin.

6 minutes ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

That's cool to know Mac OS calls its GUI Task Manger Activity Monitor. @kyop Can you find me a Linux based 1 please I'm still learning some of this stuff also do you customize your Linux Desktops Yes or no? If Yes please show me the Custom skin.

I guess the Linux one will change depending on the distro xD and I didn't customize mine. I left it as default because I'd probably spent 5/6 hours a week studying on it, if much, so no point on spending time changing it

5 hours ago, kyop said:

I mean, it could look, but as long as it doesn't hurt my eyes, it has no impact for me xD

So your saying that Windows 10/11 and maybe 8 to some extent Flat, Solid, Boring, and Minimalistic UI is much easier on the Eyes then I riced Linux DE like KDE Plasma and a Linux Mint that has been reskinned with all of the pretty Eye Candy is too hard on your eyes. So you don't like Eye Candy?

6 hours ago, TheImmaculateDreadLordCowCow said:

my desktop wallpaper is set to change every half hour but

8cd11e177624840b6d6ce5082b2415c8.jpg

Cool that looks like a Nice Desktop my Screenshot tool Sniping Tool Sucks it makes the Quality of my images bad what screenshot tool did you used to get a Higher Quality Screenshot then my Desktop Screenshot? Also for some reason when I use the @TheImmaculateDreadLordCowCow Also You know what I May Like to Hate on Windows 11 but damn that Desktop not only looks clean but it also looks really nice well its a sham that I HATE Windows 11 if I could Customize it a lot maybe just maybe I would use Windows 11 if I had the ability to set its UI to Windows 7 Aero Glass and I can change it back to the Legacy Start Menu. But Yeah that Desktop Looks really nice also I didn't know you used Firefox?

41 minutes ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

Cool that looks like a Nice Desktop my Screenshot tool Sniping Tool Sucks it makes the Quality of my images bad what screenshot tool did you used to get a Higher Quality Screenshot then my Desktop Screenshot? Also for some reason when I use the @TheImmaculateDreadLordCowCow Also You know what I May Like to Hate on Windows 11 but damn that Desktop not only looks clean but it also looks really nice well its a sham that I HATE Windows 11 if I could Customize it a lot maybe just maybe I would use Windows 11 if I had the ability to set its UI to Windows 7 Aero Glass and I can change it back to the Legacy Start Menu. But Yeah that Desktop Looks really nice also I didn't know you used Firefox?

I used Gyazo, idk how good it is it's just the one I found a while back and never had reason to change it

18 minutes ago, TheImmaculateDreadLordCowCow said:

I used Gyazo, idk how good it is it's just the one I found a while back and never had reason to change it

Okay also do you Like Windows 11 or HATE it like I do? @TheImmaculateDreadLordCowCow also is Gyazo Open Source Software or Proprietary Software also does it cost any money or is it free?

15 hours ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

So your saying that Windows 10/11 and maybe 8 to some extent Flat, Solid, Boring, and Minimalistic UI is much easier on the Eyes then I riced Linux DE like KDE Plasma and a Linux Mint that has been reskinned with all of the pretty Eye Candy is too hard on your eyes. So you don't like Eye Candy?

But like I said, I used my linux to study, so I wasn't looking around the UI. Most of the time I'd be writing/reading stuff

• Shiba Inu 1

2 minutes ago, kyop said:

But like I said, I used my linux to study, so I wasn't looking around the UI. Most of the time I'd be writing/reading stuff

So your not customizing it and screenshoting it cause if you did that would be very Cool for a Customized Linux Desktop in this Thread. Also which do you like better Windows 7 or Windows 11 UI?

12 hours ago, Aetherium said:

sorrry if i'm intruding but i have a single wallpaper i haven't changed image.png.9aff8048a74d04488d7fd833e9a6447c.png

Yeah that is looks really cool and amazing and all but what color is the Taskbar and what OS is it? @Aetherium It should probably be of your computer's entire Desktop so I know what OS you run and not just the wallpaper.

7 hours ago, Kokoroshi said:

Fire.

Cool. @Kokoroshi I wonder if you gonna reveal what your Desktop top looks like that is what this thread is for if you gonna leave a reply or quote atleast take a screenshot of your Desktop while your at it.

7 hours ago, Aetherium said:

hehe thx

hehe thx

That is a Double Post.

10 hours ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

Yeah that is looks really cool and amazing and all but what color is the Taskbar and what OS is it? @Aetherium It should probably be of your computer's entire Desktop so I know what OS you run and not just the wallpaper.

Cool. @Kokoroshi I wonder if you gonna reveal what your Desktop top looks like that is what this thread is for if you gonna leave a reply or quote atleast take a screenshot of your Desktop while your at it.

That is a Double Post.

uh ok here i think this is what u mean image.thumb.png.13a5101ae34c1ef568266c302683cdcd.png