Return Thread

Frunk

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be drastically reducing the amount of time I let myself waste on here. I mentioned it elsewhere, but with these college classes, I need to put more work in, so I won't be on most days. I might stop in on Fridays to check on things, but other than that, I don't have much tying me down here.

There are other factors of course that led me to this decision, but hey, this isn't for that. If things at college start going smoother then I expected I'll try stopping in more often. If not, I'll keep myself limited.

You will be missed. See ya, Agro. If this counts as spam for being too close to what someone already said, I'm saying something else.

You never did get 396 more reps. But then again, you still have time since you haven't left forever right? Right. ;D

I posted a status, but I figured it would be more... Fitting to do it here. I've taken breaks from YCM in the past, but there was always something I had in mind to do, but never did. Tonight, I will be scrambling my password here on YCM to where I am unable to log in anymore. My email that corresponds to this account no longer works, so once I do this, there will be no return for Birdie.

I won't bother talking about why, it's a really long fucking story and it's really unnecessary for me to go into. Short version is that there are a lot of people I don't like here lately, and I'm not happy with the direction YCM appears to be going. Things here lately have been high strung and the gap between the staff and the members feels absolutely wider than ever.

With that said, I don't really want to single anyone out, for bad or for the good things I want to say. I was always a bit... Reserved for a while here, and even now I don't talk to people very often. I won't be giving out my Skype address, nor is it likely I would accept anyone who sends an invite. This is a chapter of my life, that while I won't forget it, I feel as though it might be time to move on from.

Black's Birdie is out.

I posted a status, but I figured it would be more... Fitting to do it here. I've taken breaks from YCM in the past, but there was always something I had in mind to do, but never did. Tonight, I will be scrambling my password here on YCM to where I am unable to log in anymore. My email that corresponds to this account no longer works, so once I do this, there will be no return for Birdie.

I won't bother talking about why, it's a really long f***ing story and it's really unnecessary for me to go into. Short version is that there are a lot of people I don't like here lately, and I'm not happy with the direction YCM appears to be going. Things here lately have been high strung and the gap between the staff and the members feels absolutely wider than ever.

With that said, I don't really want to single anyone out, for bad or for the good things I want to say. I was always a bit... Reserved for a while here, and even now I don't talk to people very often. I won't be giving out my Skype address, nor is it likely I would accept anyone who sends an invite. This is a chapter of my life, that while I won't forget it, I feel as though it might be time to move on from.

Black's Birdie is out.

Aha, a chance to say bye again! Okay. Well, seriously, I understand wanting to go. But you will be missed. I only wish I had gotten more time to talk with you and stuff, but it was fun while it lasted. :) You're a really good person and losing you is a big blow to this place.

Have a good life, enjoy whatever you plan on doing with your extra time, Black knows how to contact me if you ever want to chat away from here. :)

I never really wanted to do this but this is my last night on here for awhile. You see, this is my last year of middle school and I really have a lot of stuff to juggle with outside of school as well. Also, I'm kinda starting to pay more attention to reality outside of YCM. No I'm not gonna completely abandon you guys, you all have a special place engraved somewhere in my heart(sounds cheesey but you know what I mean). I'll always try to stop on here whenever I have a lot of free time or a holiday. See you guys soon!
Love,
The Trap

Archived