Yu-Gi-Oh! The Created Card Game (Updated rules, please read 1st post)

AKC

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good, I hope more people from pojo join. I sent out invites to most of the people who stay active on my threads. Now just remember to check first page and read rules. We are just finishing the voting phase. Now all we need are card images for those who have won and we should be moving on to SET01 hopefully soon.

Discussion will be at 31.1. 15:00 ( GMT 0 ) in our IRC channel ... everyone should go there and invite i u, so u can help us and also have some impact on CCG too ;) ...

This are themes we will discuss about :

1) Discussion about cards that got equal number of votes. a) what we will do with them , b) if we will throw some out , we will discuss which ones and why

2) Discussion about cards that didn't made in , but they are good.

3) Discussion about cards that made in but they need to be rebalanced.

4) Discussion about next phase, how it will go. ( names changing, pictures, rewording, transforming to YVD format etc.)

5) Discussion about our club, ccg points and reps.

Discussion will be at 31.1. 15:00 ( GMT 0 ) in our IRC channel ... everyone should go there and invite i u' date=' so u can help us and also have some impact on CCG too ;) ...

This are themes we will discuss about :

1) Discussion about cards that got equal number of votes. a) what we will do with them , b) if we will throw some out , we will discuss which ones and why

2) Discussion about cards that didn't made in , but they are good.

3) Discussion about cards that made in but they need to be rebalanced.

4) Discussion about next phase, how it will go. ( names changing, pictures, rewording, transforming to YVD format etc.)

5) Discussion about our club, ccg points and reps.

[/quote']

What IRC channel?

This guy's fourth post became a sticky? Ridiculously impressive.

Let us ruminate what we are doin' when we posted our respective fourth posts on this site, shan't we?

LOL.

Anyhow, AKC, after receivin' a PM from fortycal086 back in Pojo (where he's known as profound086), I decided on joinin' this worthy thread of yours - as a card creator and a card balancer.

To a worthy cause I join. May this thread- and its creator (especially its creator) - shine.

Here is all how to connect to that server and come into our IRC room...btw we are already there, so come, discussion will last for few hours...and we probably will not start until there is enough people...

IRC HELP

You can join us on irc.scrollrack.net, room #ccg.

MIRC client (program needed for connecting to IRC)

http://www.mirc.com

Tutorial for connecting on IRC server using MIRC

1. Download MIRC from here http://www.mirc.com

2. Run the installer of MIRC once it’s finished downloading. Follow it’s on screen steps to get it installed.

3. Run the executable file labeled mirc.exe. NOTE: Registration is not necessary, even after the 30 days. There will be a button that you can click to proceed with MIRC.

4. Click on FILE->SELECT SERVER

5. On the upper right corner click on ADD

Here is what will appear and what you should fill in:

• Description: Name of the server (You can write anything)

• IRC Server: Type irc.scrollrack.com

• Port: 6667 (Default)

• Groups: Leave this field blank

• Password: Leave this field blank

6. Click on add, then click on OK

7. Click on FILE->SELECT SERVER

8. Chose a server (profile) you made

9. Double click on the profile

10. Write a nickname then click on connect

11. When you are connected you can register your nickname but it is not necessary if you don’t want to join rooms like #yvd. I would prefer it if you did register your nickname as the server will rename your nick as Guest after a minute. To register your nickname type in /msg nickserv register . You will get a confirmation e-mail sent to you. Follow the instructions of the e-mail and your nick will be registered.

12. Type /join #ccg then press ENTER and you’re in

Archived