Yu-Gi-Oh! The Created Card Game (Updated rules, please read 1st post)

AKC

You can make any card for those 9, that don't fit to above groups but they must be generic.

That means no themes, no types/attributes support. Your will be able to submit Type and Attribute (like your WIND cards) support from next Set. And for themes there will be special phase (all will be explained when time comes).

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So yeah, someone dragged me back to this site from Xerocreative forums and told me it'd be a good idea to do something here. I could try helping with card creation and re-wording, maybe balancing. I'm kinda foggy on this whole process and might need some explaining at times, but I might enjoy this alot after I figure it out, so I'm gonna give it a try. And of course it'd be fun to play if I ever get YVD to work for me...

So yeah' date=' someone dragged me back to this site from Xerocreative forums and told me it'd be a good idea to do something here. I could try helping with card creation and re-wording, maybe balancing. I'm kinda foggy on this whole process and might need some explaining at times, but I might enjoy this alot after I figure it out, so I'm gonna give it a try. And of course it'd be fun to play if I ever get YVD to work for me...

[/quote']

What a coincidence, I too was dragged here in a similar manner.

Expect more like this before the day is done...

So yeah' date=' someone dragged me back to this site from Xerocreative forums and told me it'd be a good idea to do something here. I could try helping with card creation and re-wording, maybe balancing. I'm kinda foggy on this whole process and might need some explaining at times, but I might enjoy this alot after I figure it out, so I'm gonna give it a try. And of course it'd be fun to play if I ever get YVD to work for me...

[/quote']

What a coincidence, I too was dragged here in a similar manner.

Expect more like this before the day is done...

Like me. ^.^ I won't have much time for the actual creation process myself, so I would like to start in just Wording, then maybe move to Testing.

Im from tcgplayer forums and i agreed to be a card creator' date=' reworder, and balancer.

Please put me on the list from set 0.

Some Questions:

* Where will we vote on cards?

* Will there be a thread for cards to be re-worded or balanced?

[/quote']

Everything in Set 0 thread...we will see for balancing/testing how we will do it..maybe discussion on IRC would not be good idea....someone got other suggestion?

Archived