Yu-Gi-Oh! The Created Card Game (Updated rules, please read 1st post)

AKC

Thanks for the invitation, AKC. Well, this is actually quite interesting, since I'm one of the three top coordinators of the CCL (Custom Card League) on my own Forum, GX DuelSchool. I'll be applying for Card Creator at your suggestion, along with Card Re-worder, Card Converter, Graphics, and of course, Player. I am moderately skilled in all of these areas, especially Re-Wording cards and Converting them - during YCM's Golden Age, I was one of its top members, and I still have a firm understanding of OCG. I also personally compile the sets for my own Forum, so I'm familiar with both YVD 8.6/9.0, and quite comfortable working with either of them. I also know of a Visual Basic.NET downloadable program that greatly simplifies the process of converting cards to the proper YVD format.

Also, can you point me out to where I can enter my cards for the next submission? I'm rather pressed for time at the moment, and not able to go searching for the Thread myself. Also, the link you sent me over PM was a little screwy, so I had to a little sleuthing of my own to find this place.

Cheers.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My apologies on the delays but Nightmarian and myself are still working out the last minute details on the first set submissions and tweaking the initial rules out. Biggest issues is the time difference between us since he's in Croatia and I'm in Canada. The set submission thread will be posted in the card competition area so I'll let you guys know in this thread or via PM when you are able to submit cards.

There were issues with the irc server yesterday as I was unable to even connect to scrollrack yesterday but it is up today and I'm currently in the channel if anyone wants to join.

was just thinking will we be holding tournaments and that..??

the prizes could be 1 or 2 cards out of next set b4 its released to everyone else and things like that and also some of those points and gold points you were on about tournaments would be a very good thing in seeing after the testing phase if any broken combo's where missed and things like that..

By forum I was suggesting a section or in this case probably Sub-Forum under General' date=' I have made a topic about it myself.

[/quote']

It would be great that we have our sub-forums here... much more easy to handle then 2 threads.

So , could u help us in that?

We decided we will stay at this forums completely.

Today/tomorrow we will start with Set 0 thread.

Hi all CCG'ers, we have started with SET 0 ! There is all explained on link :

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-93078-post-1561478.htmlpid1561478

PLEASE READ ALL BECAUSE ALL IS IMPORTANT...

In current phase only card creators can post there.

Now is it time for start working ;) . Because in this set we are making staple cards and other cards that will form our game, there are restrictions in card creations. But in future, there will be not restrictions like that, so you will be able to go in any way with your cards ( obv i am not talking about balancing rules here ^^)

I also made my 50 examples so i hope they will help. You don't need to do all 50. You can do any number of cards (but max 50) following restrictions. You could make any 9 cards (those are groups from 42 to 50) that are not already mentioned in groups from 1 to 41... for example you cannot make Heavy Storm kinda card as card in group 43 because Heavy Storm kinda card is group 1.

Archived