Yu-Gi-Oh! The Created Card Game (Updated rules, please read 1st post)

AKC

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can be a reworder, a balancer and a creator. I can PM you some cards when needed

[edit] Comment:

Everyone has there own style of play, and it shows through their sets. I couldn't use most people's created cards because I didn't make them, so how can any non card maker get used to all of these cards that have never been heard of. I still am for this idea, but I just wanted to put my input on that. It is a great idea

[edit] Also, it might be hard to surf through the ocean of suckish created cards. we need to evaluate all card makers in two divisions

[*]single card

[*]set

Plus it will be hard to get pics drom deviantart with the big lockdown of rules

Hey..we are right now in Final Phase, so i will post thread there today so u check it out..

Cards for this set are done, now we must reword them , get images, and transform them to YVD and YCM format...i think we done good job because most of cards are really creative and are doing what we was planning , they are not crappy at all...;)

I will post today list of them so u can check it out...most of this set is full of staple cards so that is why they could seem strong..but they was needed for forming good game in future..

I can be a reworder' date=' a balancer and a creator. I can PM you some cards when needed

[edit'] Comment:

Everyone has there own style of play, and it shows through their sets. I couldn't use most people's created cards because I didn't make them, so how can any non card maker get used to all of these cards that have never been heard of. I still am for this idea, but I just wanted to put my input on that. It is a great idea

[edit] Also, it might be hard to surf through the ocean of suckish created cards. we need to evaluate all card makers in two divisions

[*]single card

[*]set

Plus it will be hard to get pics drom deviantart with the big lockdown of rules

Here is what we are doing right now..so go there please, and read what is happening ;)..we need help in this one and you can also earn reps..

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-98540.html

I invite everyone to come to help..

I don't know who Unstickied this. This is a very worthwhile project and deserves a Sticky. Please don't Unsticky this again.

I did it, that maybe, but its not a General contest, its more of a Project, and it will remain unstickied.

This section, out of all on these forums, is mine to govern and look after.

I will see what i can do, i do like this project, but see no reason for it to be stickied. I have always tried to reduce stickys in all sections since i was made Moderator, this section doesnt really need any but the rules, and the contest zone which was approved by me on creation and has grown to be the most popular thread on this section.

Stuff is that each day 10 new contests is generated here + 20 new is bumped...so this thread would be lost from first page in 1 day...this thread was stickied because it is thread where people join to project, and here we will place finished sets, ban lists and other important things...it is impossible that someone join or do something else if it is lost in tons of pages...so this will hardly strike on number of people that will join and work on this...

I don't really get why 1 more or less stickied thread makes so big difference..:)

How you mean you will have finished set? :D

Anyway, i wanted to say that anyone that is interested in submitting his theme in next set, it would be best that he start working on it right now..because ones set 0 is finished, there will be maybe 1-2 day pause before set 1 start...and i think that battle for first theme in our game will be really big one...so try to make the best one, because only 1 theme will go in (community will decide like always with voting) ;)

Theme Phase

Themes will not be allowed in the 1st set so this information is for set 2 and on.

A new volunteer cannot submit a theme in the 1st set they are participating in. Once themes are allowed for submissions then any card creator who wishes to submit a theme must create a minimum of 10 cards and a maximum of 20 cards for their theme. These cards will count towards your initial submissions. This phase will take place prior to the submission phase.

All card creators will vote for 20% (rounded up) of the theme’s submitted to move into the testing phase. For example' date=' if 8 themes are submitted for a set. Each person can vote for 2 themes they would like to see move onto the next set, you cannot vote for your own theme. The 2 highest voted themes will move directly into the testing phase meaning all cards that were created for that theme will automatically move into the testing phase. If your theme makes it into the testing phase then you are unable to submit any other cards for that set and you cannot submit a new theme for the next 3 sets. This will allow everyone an equal opportunity to get their theme into the CCG.

Card creators who did not get their theme in will be able to post the maximum amount of cards they can for a set. This phase will take a maximum of 3 days.

[/quote']

That's where i saw it...

It's to prevent people just entering in their own amount of cards just because they want to play with them..

Archived