Yu-Gi-Oh! The Created Card Game (Updated rules, please read 1st post)

AKC

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok great, you are in !

I have just talk with Avarice could we give REPS to our members and he say that that is fine ^^..

So soon when we make club there will be written how much reps will member got for doing some stuff for our CCG.

For example : for each 3 of his cards that enter CCG ( that means they pass Voting stage) he will get +1 REP. For each 5 reworded cards he will get +1 REP. For each broken combo found he will get +1 REP. Etc... ^^

Except reps u will get ccg points and golden points but they enable some other things in our CCG , like submitting more cards per Set etc.

Ok guys, I'm new here, and if you happen to be members of Pojo, then you might have seen my Poison Moss monsters in the various forums. If not, then allow me to introduce you to some of them. Poison Moss Marsh, although not a monster, is the essential card of the whole Archetype, Poison Moss Sniper, Poison Moss Treant, Poison Moss Boneyard... These are just a few of my creations. Not even the tip of the ice berg. I plan to be a creator and player on here, so you'll learn to either like me or hate me lol!

Archived