Fairy Tail

[spoiler=Thoughts]That info on Chelia learning Sky Godslayer magic is BS, but what else should I expect?

Shouldn't Devilslayer magic technically be weaker than Godslayer magic? Oh well, let's see how Mashima decides to cheapen that, especially since we haven't actually seen Dragonslayers or Godslayers who use Ice.

OH HELL YES, SILVER IS FROM TARTARUS. THANK YOU, MASHIMA. I love his design as well, so I'm definitely looking forward to seeing his inevitable battle against Gray.

"To be continued in Chapter 336: Tartarus Arc - Prologue"

Best thing about this chapter, not only because it means we're officially going to start the Tartarus arc, but also that we're done with this one.

Anyone expecting Natsu vs. Tartarus' Guild Master to be less interesting than Gray vs. Silver? Wait a minute… Gray, Silver… HOW DID I NOT NOTICE THAT BEFORE? Looking on tumblr, a lot of people expect him to be Gray or Ultear's father, but considering the name, I'm willing to bet that he's Gray's father, especially considering the parallels drawn between this arc and the Galuna Island arc.

http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/356

Notice how good this series can be when it doesn't focus on Fairy Tail. That's pretty sad.

Actaually I really enjoyed the stuff with the guild just being the guild. I thought it was an amazing chapter an reminded me of why I started reading the series in the first place. This is how you start and arc, and provided it keeps this up to some degree I'll be complaining a lot less about it.

I actually skimmed through the first bit of that fast so fast that I had to go back just to fully digest it. Guess I'm just not all that interested in the fight.

…Really, Mashima? A panty shot when Evergreen is DYING OF POISON?!

How much do you want to bet Laxus is going to live?

Oh, and of course the typical pointless fanart provides us with this.

I actually skimmed through the first bit of that fast so fast that I had to go back just to fully digest it. Guess I'm just not all that interested in the fight.

…Really, Mashima? A panty shot when Evergreen is DYING OF POISON?!

How much do you want to bet Laxus is going to live?

Oh, and of course the typical pointless fanart provides us with this.

Yea, the panty shot was..............something. And Laxus is not going to die. Hell, he'll be back in the arc before it ends.

"Surpassing even Loki, to become the most popular guy."

Yeah, sorry, but no, Loke will always be cooler. And hey, he shows up. Because he's awesome like that.

I'm meh on the Minerva page. If anything, it's probably the best reason we've had for a while to have fanservice. Which is pretty sad, really.

The bit where they talk about how Natsu's plan is so stupid explains why he's such a boring hero.